Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Courtney Stodden offered $1M for sex tape

"Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

I had to join JUST to comment here, being far too familiar with this subject. I joined a site on FB called Courtney Stodden Needs More Drugs (and I ended up getting stalked/hacked/harassed by a FREAK who thought it should be legal to sexually pursue underage girls).
    We predicted just about her every move, including the sex tape. Sure enough, she 'intimated' (as if she knew how to do that), that she'd made a solo tape at home. We were all like, "Oh, count down to it getting 'stolen' and 'leaked'...". Sure enough. Everything these people do is calculated, and most of it is dishonest. They've made multiple claims that were not true, so I doubt she made $1 million off this horrendous tape. We knew she and Doug would split within 2 years. Sure enough... Now they're back together, getting 'remarried', though they never legally divorced, and they expect people to care. She's over 18 now, no one give's a rat's furry ass.
    Janus likes this.

dead yet?
    Janus likes this.
    -

Bronze Member

Unfortunately, no. Just had pics in the UK Daily Mail 2 days ago (the only people who seem to post her contrived pics). Oddly, it's not longer Coleman/Raymer, with whom they had a contract. They'd take 'candid pics', pretending to be 'just anybody catching her out and about', and they'd split the cash received from selling them. She somehow thinks she's still relevant. Oh, and if you check her Twitter these days, those 'sensual' alliterations are gone. Guess who was writing them? He was. If you read some of his old fan interviews and Q&As, he does the alliteration thing often. Now go way back and read them, hear them in his voice, and prepare to be even more creeped out.

Ok.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Squidge View Post
    Unfortunately, no. Just had pics in the UK Daily Mail 2 days ago (the only people who seem to post her contrived pics). Oddly, it's not longer Coleman/Raymer, with whom they had a contract. They'd take 'candid pics', pretending to be 'just anybody catching her out and about', and they'd split the cash received from selling them. She somehow thinks she's still relevant. Oh, and if you check her Twitter these days, those 'sensual' alliterations are gone. Guess who was writing them? He was. If you read some of his old fan interviews and Q&As, he does the alliteration thing often. Now go way back and read them, hear them in his voice, and prepare to be even more creeped out.
    When was she ever relevant?

And... Thanks but no thanks to the rest. I'll watch paint dry instead.

Bronze Member

Why oh WHY is that nearly 300 page thread closed...I've been reliving 'glory days' reading it...and up pops....MISTY!!! Saying Doug is so handsome, etc...Misty went by MANY names on Facebook, all of them sniffing Courtney's rancid panties! It was hysterical, the things she'd say...she was very much a scary stalker type! How beautiful Courtney was, how handsome Doug was, how wonderful they were together. She'd come to our page to chastise us...matter of fact, SHE is the one who suggested the name Dourtney for that hideous little dog they got. BTW, Ms. Peta has a long-standing habit of 'getting bored with' her pets and ditching them for new ones. The poor Chinese crested she dyed pink? Went to her ex BF that she was still in contact with...the one who admitted HE was the one who 'took' her virginity. EVERY claim these idiots have made has been easily proven false. Yeah, so many people were after Doug for roles after the marriage. Truth was, he got blackballed (still is), his manager, agent, and family all shut him out.
    We, too, were fairly certain she'd been sexually abused as a child, by her father or uncle, possibly even her mother, who would allow her to wander around in heels, fake nails, makeup, etc, when she was about 10. If you know how small and podunk Ocean Shores is, there's nowhere to really go. The video in the boat with the poor pink dog was filmed on her dad's boat in one of the dirty, filthy canals in Ocean Shores (that wealthy people actually live along). BTW, her dad worked for the PUD (local electric company, Public Utility District), and has a history of DUIs, and mom has a criminal history, as well. I don't recall her mother having a hair salon, I only remember Maria's, Too, owned by Krist Novoselic's mom. (Scary woman!)
    I know her former bestie's uncle. They had issues with his niece running away to try to join Courtney and Doug. They finally just let her go, and she got sent home on a bus, with rather a bitter taste in her mouth. I guess they tried to use her as a slave, basically, or, in Hollywood-ese, "assistant".
    We actively campaigned when that 'commercial' where she dressed as a mermaid came to light, which is why they released the statement they did NOT hire her. We also campaigned to the gay club she was to perform at, when we sent them screen caps of the anti-gay tweets she wrote. We even got threatened by her DeVry-level 'attorney'. These people WERE a joke, still ARE a joke, and can't see how much everyone laughs/laughed at them. Oh, gawd, it was such a wonderful shit storm, you couldn't help but get some on ya!

That all sounds so healthy and balanced.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Meh. These days it's mostly activism and civil rights stuff...once she hit 18, it wasn't much fun anymore. Now it's, "She's an "adult", let her fuck things up...who cares?" It's fun to relive, since activism can burn you out quickly.

Why oh WHY is that nearly 300 page thread closed...I've been reliving 'glory days' reading it...and up pops....MISTY!!! Saying Doug is so handsome, etc...Misty went by MANY names on Facebook, all of them sniffing Courtney's rancid panties! It was hysterical, the things she'd say...she was very much a scary stalker type! How beautiful Courtney was, how handsome Doug was, how wonderful they were together. She'd come to our page to chastise us...matter of fact, SHE is the one who suggested the name Dourtney for that hideous little dog they got.
    Because long threads were bogging down the board.

Misty is not a celebrity and is not a topic of discussion on this board. You'll have to keep that elsewhere.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Bronze Member

Ah, it was a 'fun' part of the whole thing...anymore, there's not really anything to discuss. She fades into the distance....a hilarious memory. And still, she doesn't 'get it'. And right now, I'm just killing time, waiting for a doc to call me back and tell me if I have cancer or not...so, I'm filling my head with brain candy to try not to think about it. It's not working.

I did stroll over to her Twitter for shits and giggles. Nothing much, same vapid stuff, minus the alliteration. Apparently has a new song coming out, but I was trying to find out how much she was really paid for that tape, because you know it wasn't really $1 million. Those people have always way over-exaggerated everything. I also can't find how much they actually made off it. I don't have TV, so while I was house sitting this summer with nothing else to do, I was scrolling through TV channels, and that is actually the only way I found out it had been released. It was like, 75 minutes long? WHO MASTURBATES FOR 75 MINUTES??? Don't tell me, I don't wanna know...but I notice all her pics, still, no Doug to be seen in ANY of them.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; January 22nd, 2016 at 06:31 PM.

Bronze Member

I did find reference in the comments of a story about it, that she likely got $10,000 up front, with the potential for up to $1 million. And finally heard from doc, everything's cool, no cancer, so, no more brain candy, I'm going back to bed!
    Lalasnake likes this.

I'm so confused

I did find reference in the comments of a story about it, that she likely got $10,000 up front, with the potential for up to $1 million. And finally heard from doc, everything's cool, no cancer, so, no more brain candy, I'm going back to bed!
    So glad you are okay. Get out of bed, and have some fun!
    Lalasnake likes this.

Bronze Member

Courtney recent instagram photos/videos clearly she got a nose job! She looks really good now! Anyone notice her resemblance to Shayne Llamas now? http://www.instagram.com/courtneyastodden

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information