Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Courtney Stodden Lands Her Own Reality Show

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Maybe her show can follow L&E's scriptality show. So much greatness in one night.
    Lol
    i was thinking Courtney's other momma, Brandi glanville could guest on her show. Train wreck city.
    Mel1973 likes this.

There is something wrong with me for wanting to be her friend.

Yaaaaaassss! Buzziiiiiiiiin! I'm so gonna watch this, pretty sure it'll be my fave show

She went back to blonde hair:

Did she get her teef fixed?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Her hair really irritates me....How the fuck can she look at her hair and be okay with it? My sister has had extensions for a few years now and you would never know it. It's dyed blonde, it's long and without any bias, they're the best extensions I've seen. Not the cheapest, but it's a small price to pay, for having a great do...

This hair situation though is fucking ridiculous. How does one pursue a career in Hollywood, spending so much money on plastic surgery, fillers. botox, etc, neglect to notice there's the skin of a dead yeti on their heads... ?
    BoogsBun likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Nice lavender legs there, Blondie.
    Jazzy likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

She looked better as a brunette. Shame about how she ruined her body.

Did she always have brown eyes or was she wearing blue contacts for a while? or is she wearing brown now?

Who the fuck am i kidding? I don't give a fuck about this twat.

It's still a wig.
    Jazzy and Palermo like this.

God those tits look painful! I always feel bad when I see her because without the over the top make up she is a pretty girl and she did seem lovely on Celeb Big Brother. If the show ever does go ahead it will be one of the things I will never admit to watching but I do, kinda like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. *slaps self silly*

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    It's still a wig.
    Not just any wig. I'm sure it's the same one Amanda Bynes was using.
    Jazzy, Belt Up and sprynkles like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Isn't she "cute"?

The rules of gravity! Top heavy Courtney Stodden falls off her bike dressed in plunging one-piece during beach cruise

By SHYAM DODGE
    PUBLISHED: 22:18 GMT, 19 March 2014 | UPDATED: 09:14 GMT, 20 March 2014

While many young women her age are learning about physics at university, Courtney Stodden appears to be getting some important lessons in gravity out on her own in the real world.

The 19-year-old, who has famously altered her young body with a series of surgical enhancements, was spotted taking a spill on Tuesday on her bicycle.
    The top heavy blonde was seen riding a beach cruiser near the sea in Los Angeles as she fell off her two-wheeled cycle but thankfully was cushioned by a convenient patch of grass.

+12

Taking a fall: Courtney Stodden fell off her bike while taking a cruise on the beach in Los Angeles on Tuesday

With her dyed blonde locks flying about her dramatically, the celebutante was clearly in a playful mood as she laughed and giggled through her accident.
    Milking the opportunity to get attention, Courtney rolled gratuitously around on the patch of greenery before righting herself.
    Once she bravely got back onto her mechanical steed, she once again joined her riding partner BMX star Alias Mix.

+12

The moment before the plunge: The 19-year-old looked happy to be riding in wedges before her spill

+12

The moment it came crumbling down: The top heavy blonde inexplicably fell over

+12

Taking a knee: Thankfully she landed on a spongy patch of grass

Alias made sure to show off for the reality star by doing a series of jumps and aerial tricks that certainly impressed the surgically endowed beauty.

Showing off her infamously curvy figure in a red polka dot one-piece, which featured a plunging neckline that reached down past her belly button.
    After a bit of riding, Courtney took a break and sat on a fence to reapply her lipstick, making sure to not be seen without a good dab of her favourite gloss.

+12

Good sport: After the clumsy incident she managed to laugh it off

+12

Milking it: The reality star looked to be enjoying the drama of her accident

+12

Getting back in the saddle: Courtney admirably got back up for another go as BMX star Alias Mix looked on

Recently Courtney, who separated from Doug in November after two and a half years and is believed to be dating her manager David Weintraub, appeared on a segment for E!ís Hello Ross.
    Despite their separation, the couple are still working and living in close quarters, Doug Hutchinson, 53, has retained his position as Courtney's co-manager and the pair have continued to share their marital home.

Courtney was propelled into the spotlight in May 2011 when she tied the knot with Doug in a Las Vegas wedding aged just 16, and she is now excited to make the most of being a 'little girl' again.

+12

Making quite the scene: Courtney took to the beach in yet another revealing getup

+12

Time out: The young lady took a break to reapply her makeup

+12

Riding partners: The duo looked to be enjoying one another's company

She said previously: 'I got that it was unconventional but I didn't get how weird and strange it came across...'

The couple signed a separation agreement in November after appearing on VH1 reality show, Couples Therapy.
    'I am happy and I am excited. I feel like a little girl again.'

Adding: 'Just being able to start over. When I was 16, I got my marriage license instead of my driver's license.'

+12

Catching air: Whilst Stodden could barely stay on her bicycle her friend was performing aerial manoeuvres

+12

Watch out! Courtney was clearly impressed with the young man's antics

That's not staged. No. Not at all.
    Sojiita, kasippu and rockchick like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This is getting annoying. I like her bike though.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information