Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Courtney Love's anger over claims she gave drugs to Jack Osbourne

I have a hard time believing that Courtney remembers ANYTHING ...

Well, both Jack and Kelly have been fucked up on drugs. His third kid keeps away from the dysfunction of the Osbournes. So instead of blaming everyone else, Sharon should look at her own parenting and the example their father set for them. She was too busy playing mother/caretaker to her husband to notice the kids.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well i could never believe sharon would allow him to hang out with c. love in the first place!!! back when their reality show was on the air - it blew my mind what those kids were allowed to do in that household, and yes, in 1 episode jack does visit courteny at her house and she was clearly fucked up too making a total ass outta herself trying to get on camera on that reality show of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Well, both Jack and Kelly have been fucked up on drugs. His third kid keeps away from the dysfunction of the Osbournes. So instead of blaming everyone else, Sharon should look at her own parenting and the example their father set for them. She was too busy playing mother/caretaker to her husband to notice the kids.
    If they learned how to do drugs from anyone, it was their Dad. I'm not saying Courtney didn't give Jack drugs; she probably did. Hell, I partied with lots of older people when I was 15. But instead of blaming Courtney, take a look in your own back yard, Sharon.

Hmm.... I like Sharon, but what was she doing letting her 15 year old boy hang out with that scary, scuzzy skank in the first place? What did she expect? That's like putting your baby in a lion's den and expecting it not to get eaten.

Courtney probably did give him the drugs and doesn't remember, though it's not like she would admit to it if she did. Really doesn't matter though, Jack would've gotten them somewhere anyway.

OT, but Aimee (the one who keeps out of the spotlight) is absolutely gorgeous!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Who knows who is telling the truth here? It could go either way, IMO. Jack could very well have been lying, since that's what drug addicts often do: They often don't take responsibility themselves, and blame other people--i.e., "Mommy, it wasn't my fault, that big bad lady Courtney Love [an easy target when thinking up who to blame for your drug habit!] made me take the drugs!". And on the other hand we have a woman who is such a pathological liar, and (to most people) a BELIEVEABLE liar, that she actually got most of the world to believe that Kurt Cobain committed suicide.

Which brings me to the point that Courtney is also, IMO, an extremely evil person, capable of doing things a hell of a lot more horrible than giving drugs to a teenager. Which brings me to the "Was Kurt murdered?" issue. My opinion: YES, WITHOUT A DOUBT, AND (as explained succinctly by Bijoux below), IT WAS ORCHESTRATED BY COURTNEY. Kurt was about to divorce her, was in the process of cutting her out of his will, and she hired someone to kill him before he could do those things so that she would be rich. The fact that she pulled it off (for the most part anyway--there ARE many people out there who believe she murdered him & are trying to get justice served--Tom Grant, a retired cop who was the Private Investigator that Courtney herself hired to *find* the missing Kurt just before he died, has been screaming from the rooftops since Kurt's death, that Courtney had him murdered--He has a website, i think it's called "Justice for Kurt" that details all the evidence that Kurt was murdered in a plan orchestrated by Courtney--and after reading it, i had absolutely NO DOUBT that Kurt was murdered by her) makes me sick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Oh..and on the Kurt issue. I think she drove his ass into depression and hired a hit man and made it look like suicide...cuz he was going to divorce her ass!!!
    ^^BINGO! (You said it much more briefly than i did, Bijoux!)

Anyway, back to the Jack O. issue: I agree with CrackHo & others who say that Sharon needs to look at HER OWN parenting abilities (or lack thereof) if she wants to cast blame on anyone for her kids' drug problems.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Why would Jack lie about it? Courtney probably doesn't even remember giving him the drugs since she was fucked up at the time.

I don't think she shot Kurt either she just paid someone to do it.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Why would Jack lie about it?
    He may have lied about it, to deflect responsibility from himself & put the blame on someone else, so maybe (in his mind), he would be in less trouble with his mom. (He was only a kid at the time, and thus still "punishable".)
    Courtney probably doesn't even remember giving him the drugs since she was fucked up at the time.
    You could definitely be right. But i also know (unfortunately, partly from personal experience with drug problems) that drug addicts want all their drugs for themself & are very reluctant for the most part, to share their stash. --Especially with a 15-year-old kid, when you are like 40 years old. I just don't see what Courtney would get out of sharing her *precious* stash with a kid. I could see maybe sharing your stash with like a lover or someone you're interested in or something like that.--but a kid?? Why? Then again, this is Courtney Love we're talking about, and like with Shitney Spears, logic just doesn't apply to her & her actions!
    I don't think she shot Kurt either she just paid someone to do it.
    Yes, this is indeed what she did. (IMO.--i guess i have to add that.) There is quite a bit of proof that this is what she did.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I believe she had him killed too...... how in the world did she get away with it?
    Money, I know, but it seems like someone would've squealed by now.

Sharon and Ozzy have had (still have?) their own issues with drugs, prescription and/or otherwise so they created a drug culture in that household, irrespective of what or whom outside the household did, anyone else would only add to what was already there imo. So the blame/responsibility goes both ways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information