Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Courtney Love shows off a bag of drugs

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    It DOES! Hallucinatins, delusions, out of touch with reality. I was taking it to get high but still, you couldn't eat. I was an idiot as a teen and remember running around my backyard in Malibu with a REAL handgun and my face painted up, looking for Al Queda with my ex. NUTS.

I just got the best mental image EVER.

And did anyone else get the Clockwork Orange vibe from her attire?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

"Now, Courtney, did you bring enough for the whole class?"

"Uhhh...well, actually..."

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    Usually it is the thumb that is most affected by crack usage. The thumb you use to hold the lighter. The lighter gets hot and you use it again and again and you get a combo blister/callous on it. Doesn't mean she has used recently. The callous can take years (believe me) to completely go away. If you look at her thumb it does seem to have a grayish appearance. The index finger is farthest away from the heat, since you hold the pipe close to your mouth. I do find those little dots on her hand compelling though. You can get tiny blisters on your hand when you light the pipe. Sometimes when the crack "cracks" it spits out little burning pieces of cocaine.
    Thanks for the explanation.
    So her finger isn't yellow from crack, it's probably a combination of smoking and using that hand as toilet paper.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Ewwww...sparkly!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    Adderal will kill your appetite if you are not attention deficit. Great diet pill, except you go nuts and don't sleep. Damn, always a down side.
    Hallucinatins, delusions, out of touch with reality. I was taking it to get high but still, you couldn't eat. I was an idiot as a teen and remember running around my backyard in Malibu with a REAL handgun and my face painted up, looking for Al Queda with my ex. NUTS.
    ^^Yeah, i'd say those side effects are somewhat of a "down side", Byrdi. Anyway, you are absolutely right, from what i have seen. My best friend was on Adderall for a while, for ADD. It turned him into a completely different person--and NOT in a good way (major understatement). He became basically NUTS--always on edge, hostile, a horrible temper that'd be triggered by the tiniest thing,....i could go on & on. It was not fun dealing with him during the time he was on that drug. It was just awful seeing him in that state. I was so glad when he stopped taking it, and became himself again.

And (i'm ashamed to say) i've tried it too, not for ADD but for fun, to get high. And i found its effects to be VERY similar to cocaine. Especially, like you said Byrdi, it kills your appetite--just like cocaine (which, when i'm on, food becomes like a total non-necessity, to the point that the mere thought of eating--even if i haven't had a bite of food in 2 or 3 days--is just totally gross, unappealing, & out of the question. NO hunger AT ALL while on it. --in my experience)

Yup, Adderall is a demon drug, IMHO, even for people who are taking it as prescribed for real, severe ADD. (unless what i witnessed in my friend and one other person, were complete abberrations.)
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Ewwww...sparkly!
    I'm sorry, I know it was wrong.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Silver Member

Drugs are whack; she seriously needs to go to rehab for life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information