Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Cox rubs her un-sandy vagina in Jennifer Aniston's face with another kid

I think it came from South Park.

But it does fit here like nowhere else, thanks to Grimm. heh
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    At what age do you guys think it gets hard/harder to try to have a baby/become pregnant/etc?

(I have never been pregnant/had a baby so I completely out of the loop during these discussions...)
    From a fertility perspective, things fall off at age 35, fall even further after 37, and after 40 the decline is very rapid. There are exceptions, of course. But generally speaking, you are at your most fertile before age 35.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Dear God, I better get moving.
    I wonder why, since you've never indicated a desire for kids. In fact, you have seemed quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She appears to have the body of someone 10 years younger, though. However, appearances can be deceiving and having a child at that age is no walk in the park.
    Also, the routine and habits needed to keep her body looking 10 years younger can wreak havoc on your reproductive system.

Coco's cute.

Gold Member

I wish her all the luck. You think she would want to start up as soon as possible, but she did go through a lot of hurt in the process.

My aunt is 41 and is due in June with her first one. He was concieved IVF after years and years of trying.

Jesus! I'm 29 and I'm feeling the tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.....

How do you turn that fucking thing off?!

I'm sick of having pregnancy dreams/nightmares!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Jesus! I'm 29 and I'm feeling the tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.....

How do you turn that fucking thing off?!
    Spend a weekend babysitting someone else's kids. If that doesn't send you screaming into the night, then it's time to throw away the condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    i wouldn't like to have a kid now at my age - nearly 40. Seems like it would be so much more hard work than when you're younger. My friend who is same age has a 1 year old through IVF now says she would have done it all different now. Have the kids early, get them out of the way by your early 40's and then you've got the rest of your life to enjoy yourselves. She knows now she'll be late 50's before she can really start to do things she wants to do.
    I had my first at 23, second at 28, third at 33, and now I just turned 38 and am expecting my fourth.

From my own experience, the pregnancies themselves aren't really any harder with age. I'm just a bit more tired now because I've got other kids to raise. They're all great though, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    At what age do you guys think it gets hard/harder to try to have a baby/become pregnant/etc?

(I have never been pregnant/had a baby so I completely out of the loop during these discussions...)
    It really just depends on the woman. I got pregnant just as easily this time around as I did in my early 20s. All of the pregnancies have been smooth sailing-- no complications or health problems whatsoever. Someone like CC may have had the same problems as she does now even if she had begun trying in her 20s. For her maybe it's not age related at all.

Just my opinion, but if you truly want a baby it's best not to wait too long to try. You never know if you'll have problems or not, and it's not like you have forever.

Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Someone like CC may have had the same problems as she does now even if she had begun trying in her 20s. For her maybe it's not age related at all.
    You're right. I read that apparently, she had a rare anti-body in her blood that would attack the fetus, so she could get pregnant but couldn't maintain a pregnancy. That is why she originally went the IVF route.

However she is going to be 44 in june, so she would likely require IVF now simply due to age, but who knows.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosamund View Post
    You're right. I read that apparently, she had a rare anti-body in her blood that would attack the fetus, so she could get pregnant but couldn't maintain a pregnancy. That is why she originally went the IVF route.

However she is going to be 44 in june, so she would likely require IVF now simply due to age, but who knows.
    That sounds like she has RH negative blood, and If you have not been sensitized, you get a a shot of Rh-immune globulin (RhoGAM) at about 28 weeks of pregnancy. It really shouldn't be a problem in this day and age.

I'm 31 and I'm still not ready...yikes.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    That sounds like she has RH negative blood, and If you have not been sensitized, you get a a shot of Rh-immune globulin (RhoGAM) at about 28 weeks of pregnancy. It really shouldn't be a problem in this day and age.
    It does sound like that, but she must have something else going on.

I'm Rh negative and have never had any problems (thanks to the Rhogam I'm sure).

Ever hear of 40 and fertile??!! That's me, we dont even have to try and it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Someone like CC may have had the same problems as she does now even if she had begun trying in her 20s. For her maybe it's not age related at all.
    Great insight, mama-to-be!

I have had severe endometriosis since I started my period at age 12. When the endo was diagnosed at age 33, I had 20 years of damage. It wouldn't have made a difference if I tried to have kids when I was 18, 22, 28, 30, etc... the damage was so severe. Now, I have to do IVF because of the endo.

So yes, perhaps CC has an issue such as this. In fact, I'm willing to be that many of the late blooming Hollywood moms have had underlying issues that have affected fertility. I'd even bet that Jennifer A may have endo, simply from the type of bloating she has from time to time. Of course, could be a food baby too.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I'm 31 and I'm still not ready...yikes.
    Don't worry. Some of us never get 'ready' and that's cool,too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information