Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Cox rubs her un-sandy vagina in Jennifer Aniston's face with another kid

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^There's something wrong with our hormones or something these days, probably due to pollution and shit being added to our food. My grandmother had my mother when she was 42, back in 1944.(the last of 6 children) There was no bellyaching about infertility back then, quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    No it doesn't. People are not created equal, much as everyone would love this to be so. If they were, we wouldn't have Guiness' Book of World Records. The truth is, most women can't get pregnant naturally by this age, even with good genes and doing everything lifestylewise to increase fertility. And even with medical help it's often still difficult for many and impossible for some.

It's a roll of the dice. I wasn't referring to whether it would be easy to get pregnant. I was talking about whether the pregnancy itself would be easy. Some women throw up during the whole pregnancy, some have to go on bedrest really early or develop gestational diabetes or preclampsia. But others get through it with relatively few complications.

Cool

^ Each pregnancy is different, regardless of age, race, and/or genetics.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Hit By Ban Bus!

I was never sick a day with either of my pregnancies. I didn't gain that much weight either, and my son was born on his due date and my daughter the day after hers.

Don't hate me because I'm breedful.

It will be hard at 43. Good luck, Courtney!

Silver Member

i wouldn't like to have a kid now at my age - nearly 40. Seems like it would be so much more hard work than when you're younger. My friend who is same age has a 1 year old through IVF now says she would have done it all different now. Have the kids early, get them out of the way by your early 40's and then you've got the rest of your life to enjoy yourselves. She knows now she'll be late 50's before she can really start to do things she wants to do.

CC looked terrific while in the last series of friends when she was pregnant and put a bit of weight on - especially her face. Now she resembles night of the living dead with her mortica hair and stick thin body. Makes her look awful compared to Jen who has actually filled out a little bit more

At what age do you guys think it gets hard/harder to try to have a baby/become pregnant/etc?

(I have never been pregnant/had a baby so I completely out of the loop during these discussions...)

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    i wouldn't like to have a kid now at my age - nearly 40. Seems like it would be so much more hard work than when you're younger. My friend who is same age has a 1 year old through IVF now says she would have done it all different now. Have the kids early, get them out of the way by your early 40's and then you've got the rest of your life to enjoy yourselves. She knows now she'll be late 50's before she can really start to do things she wants to do.
    My wife and I started late, but we both got a lot of the things we wanted to do (education, traveling) out of our systems first. No regrets at all now, as long as we can be around long enough to usher them into adulthood.

I'll be 35 this year and I feel like it would be too hard for me to have another one. Of course, my baby turns 10 this year - and when you get to that point, you can see the end in sight. I wanted babies back-to-back, that didn't happen and I have WAY moved on from there.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    At what age do you guys think it gets hard/harder to try to have a baby/become pregnant/etc?

(I have never been pregnant/had a baby so I completely out of the loop during these discussions...)

Well a lot of women have babies in their late 30's/early 40's now without too much of a problem. Slightly higher risk but if you're healthy it's okay. I think the main thing is it can be very tiring. I know it takes it out of my friends who had children later on. And they have that for the next 18+ years. Depends what you want to plan your life I guess. I'm no expert either as I don't have or want children.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Well a lot of women have babies in their late 30's/early 40's now without too much of a problem. Slightly higher risk but if you're healthy it's okay. I think the main thing is it can be very tiring. I know it takes it out of my friends who had children later on. And they have that for the next 18+ years. Depends what you want to plan your life I guess. I'm no expert either as I don't have or want children.
    It just seems that way cause you hear a lot of them spouting about it in order to give other women their age hope. In actuality, this isn't true. Comparatively speaking, anyway. Easily as many and more women this age who are disillusioned when they go to try (often thinking they had plenty of time) and discover that it's not as easy for them as the women who have done this made it out to be.

Kind of sad for the women who don't have the resources people like CC have to help them out. I've seen several late 30's to early 40's women suffer one failed conception attempt (or worse, miscarriage) after another because their bodies just can't manage what they assumed would be do-able for them for at least another few years without problem.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It just seems that way cause you hear a lot of them spouting about it in order to give other women their age hope. In actuality, this isn't true. Comparatively speaking, anyway. Easily as many and more women this age who are disillusioned when they go to try (often thinking they had plenty of time) and discover that it's not as easy for them as the women who have done this made it out to be.
    That's true. My wife had our two children in her (very) late thirties, with no external help, but that is no guarantee that others would have similar success. We know LOTS of thirty-something people with fertility problems.

In addition, the chances of birth defects increase dramatically at that age. The chance of a Downs child is 1 in 200 if you are 37. By the time you are 39, the chances are double -- 1 in 100.

Dear God, I better get moving.

Can someone explain this 'sandy vagina' thing please...

Thanks for your insight, guys.

I'm 27 so I don't want to wait too too long but I'm not actively trying either.

Sweetie, mi amor, you crack me up.

Belt up, the sandy vagina reference is forever connected to J. Aniston in GR world (Thanks to Grimm). LOL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information