Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Country Singer Jason Aldean Apologizes After Photo Scandal

Not really. I'm just commenting like everyone else.

He's not even remotely attractive, either.

I couldn't name even one of his songs. *shrugs*
    AquariusMoon likes this.

I don't know why this chick is taking so much heat. It's entirely possible that she really didn't know he was married. I vaguely know who he is enough to know that he's a country singer, but until this article I couldn't have told you if he was married or single. Maybe he was just some country singer coming on to her at a bar, which makes him a asshole and a pig and the one responsible to his wife and children.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

He did some country version of Cribs...maybe it was actually Cribs, and his wife and two daughters were on it. Wife isn't much to look at and seemed to shy to talk on camera, but the kids are adorable.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    He's not even remotely attractive, either.

I couldn't name even one of his songs. *shrugs*
    "The Baggins of New Orleans"

"King of the Frodo"

"Shire Valley PTA"

he's not attractive but the fucker can sing. He's a douche but I could tell that by looking at him. He kissed a girl he didn't fuck her on the bar, I say it's between him and his wife.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    "The Baggins of New Orleans"

"King of the Frodo"

"Shire Valley PTA"
    "Don't You Wanna Stay?" (with Kelly Clarkson)
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post

Former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr has shut down her Twitter page ... after a gang of angry Jason Aldean fans BLASTED the singer online -- calling her everything from a "skank" to a "homewrecking whore."
    Are you paying attention, LeAnn Rimes? That's how you deal with online "bullying."

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Are you paying attention, LeAnn Rimes? That's how you deal with online "bullying."
    No you don't; you engage them in a Twitter war and enlist your fans/friends (all five of them) to attack them also. If they continue to disagree with your actions just call them to convince them you're a nice person. If that doesn't work, sue their asses.

On another note, I don't know why infidelity continues to shock me, but it always does. Is anyone faithful anymore??
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Is anyone faithful anymore??
    Me.
    Laurent and Flygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    "Don't You Wanna Stay?" (with Kelly Clarkson)
    Wait, I actually know that song, but only because of Kelly Clarkson and she totally outshines him in that song!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    he's not attractive but the fucker can sing. He's a douche but I could tell that by looking at him. He kissed a girl he didn't fuck her on the bar, I say it's between him and his wife.
    I find his voice kinda annoying, its the subject matter or the music of certain songs that gets me listening.
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I find his voice kinda annoying, its the subject matter or the music of certain songs that gets me listening.
    I hated him at first that damn big green tractor song made me want to kill him, where I live that was a fucking anthem for the kids ALL YOU HEARD! But he's grown on me I like a lot of his music
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I sort of accidentally went to a concert of his. Someone I knew had extra free tickets and I was in the area with another friend. It was a boring afternoon so we decided to go to the concert, neither of us having the faintest clue who the guy was. I don't like country so I can't say whether he's any good or not. He didn't seem like anything special to me. I do remember that stupid green tractor song, much to my dismay it was stuck in my head for the next few days.

fgg

Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a "Lapse in Judgment"

It's Brittany Kerr's turn to apologize.

Two days after country music singer Jason Aldean, 35, admitted to his indiscretions with the season 11 American Idol contestant, Kerr issued her own statement via TMZ.

"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," Kerr said October 2. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."

On September 30, TMZ posted a series of incriminating photos of Aldean and Kerr kissing on the patio of The Den in West Hollywood earlier that week. Aldean addressed the incident on Facebook, admitting that he "screwed up."

"I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," said Aldean, who married Jessica Ussery, his high school sweetheart, in 2001. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."

"I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," the musician added. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."

"Dirt Road Anthem" singer Aldean and Ussery are parents to daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5. Aldeans' new album, Night Train, will be released October 16.

Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Jason Aldean Kiss: It Was a "Lapse in Judgment" - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information