Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Country singer Craig Strickland found dead after reported missing a week ago

Why would you share a letter you wrote to your dead husband and placed in his coffin:

• helenelizabethstricklandToday I buried my husband. This is a picture of the letter I put in his jacket pocket. I love him with every part of my heart, but I love our God more...and I know my God loves Craig and I more than we could ever imagine. Therefore, God has a purpose. He makes everything beautiful in its time. Craig established relationships with each of us so that he could see us again. So let us love one another like Craig did. Let us pray for strangers. And let us establish relationships with one another with the goal of establishing Christ-like relationships so that we can see each other again in heaven. ❤️ "For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
      A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest...
      A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance...
      A time to search and a time to quit searching." Ecclesiastes 3:1-2, 4, 6

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Seems a little weird to me (among all the weirdness) that she chose to sign it "Your wife" and her full name; like he wasn't gonna know who put it in his pocket?

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Seems a little weird to me (among all the weirdness) that she chose to sign it "Your wife" and her full name; like he wasn't gonna know who put it in his pocket?
    I dated someone like this. I pulled the plug on the relationship because of the posturing and odd public pronouncements and need to show everyone with strange "love" statements all the time. Like on his instagram, Facebook, etc. Then he started to post on my work Facebook (which was not a business I owned...I just did photography and status updates) with things like, "Way to go babe, you're the most amazing person. Great update. I loved it. Your EVER-Loving Man, XXXXXXXX

Fucking psychos do shit like that. Her life is a grand parade and everything is about her. These people scare me.

The letter says "I will see you soon". One can only hope....
    fgg, I'mNotBitter, Belt Up and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

Everything is so weird about her. I saw a post in the DM, I think it was, that had a photo of the funeral home setting and there was a huge ad banner hanging on the podium. Something for guns or sporting goods or something. It was tacky as hell. So much spectacle.

I'm just glad the dog survived. hope she didn't have it in for doggy too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Lady,
    Your husband has passed, along with his good friend, and all you seem to worry about his how you look, physically and how your image is portrayed over the press.

I understand people mourn differently but, there is something wrong with that.
    "That" being everything you've posted since the disappearance of your husband and his friend.

When your dog shows more emotion, concern, and you can see trauma from the event he experienced in that poor puppy's eyes - and you're smiling in those same pictures while searching for your husband (who may or may not have been alive at that point) - there's something not right there.

Stop trying to sell his death like it's a product everyone should have.

Thanks. Bye,
    SoCal
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It's so sad that she won't be "doing life" with him anymore. What kind of Borat bullshit is that?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I'm just glad the dog survived. hope she didn't have it in for doggy too.
    Is it insured?

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    It's so sad that she won't be "doing life" with him anymore. What kind of Borat bullshit is that?
    she will miss the sexy time

There is a whole lotta WTF in that letter. If I was writing a letter to my husband to put in his pocket, I wouldn't be writing his full name. It would say Dear Babe or My Love or a pet name I say to him all the time. It's so friggin' bizarre that she writes his full name, like he won't know who the letter is addressed to. I am seriously side eyeing her ass.
    sprynkles and idunno like this.

and I keep wondering if she's wearing dentures. There's something very plastic looking about her gums.
    sluce likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I wonder what his family thinks about her grandstanding.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    and I keep wondering if she's wearing dentures. There's something very plastic looking about her gums.
    I took a quick glance at her Instagram the other day. It looks like she is, or was at one point, a pageant girl.
    I think she's got the whole "vaseline on the teeth" trick down pat. *pageant wave*
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I took a quick glance at her Instagram the other day. It looks like she is, or was at one point, a pageant girl.
    I think she's got the whole "vaseline on the teeth" trick down pat. *pageant wave*

She was Miss. Arkansas one year. Miss USA wannabe. She is getting hardcore called out in some of her photos. I'm nosing through her Instagram, and a lot of people are calling her out on her selfies and face full of make-up.

ETA: She also posted a love letter he wrote to her on her wedding day. What the hell, who posts a personal letter like that for all to see. What would be the purpose of that??

Ugh, a sick creepy whackadoo is what she is. I want custody of the dog.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information