Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Corey Haim wants to work

How am I supposed to believe any writer that insists Corey Feldman is hot?
    choozen1ne and Kittylady like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Ummm...wrong Corey. Unless they pulled a Weekend at Bernie's, with Corey Haim.
    Oh shit, I clicked on the wrong link. I'll fix it. Sorry.

Wait, didn't Cor(e)y Haim die?

Yeah. He died in 2010, of pneumonia. He was living with his mom at the time; she was fighting cancer. I dunno if she made it or not...

I was reading some stuff about him and saw this, which makes me love SJP and RDJ so much:

"He made his feature film debut in 1984's thriller Firstborn, starring alongside Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr., as a boy whose family comes under threat from his mother's violent boyfriend, played by Peter Weller. Haim's first day of shooting was with Weller, and he went up to compliment the older actor on his performance. Weller collared Haim, throwing him up against a wall to warn him not to speak to him after a take, and it took three assistants to separate them. Haim later admitted that he was terrified by the experience. Parker remembered Haim's staying over many times with her and her then boyfriend Downey Jr., who taught him how to apply hair mousse, saying: "He was naturally gifted and a real charmer—I adored him."
    Haim recalled:
    I was ten, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah.'"
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information