Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Corey Feldman "stabbed" in the stomach

Is he woke yet? Where's the damn video?
    Kittylady likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Someone needs to remove the fucking caps lock key from his keyboard. Makes me want to stab myself, except I'd do it properly.
    Trixie, Mrs P, MsDark and 8 others like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Someone needs to remove the fucking caps lock key from his keyboard. Makes me want to stab myself, except I'd do it properly.
    I'm a total data standards nazi at work. Always reminding people to update client contact info when it's all in freaking caps or all in lower case.
    Serendipity likes this.

^^ I hear you. I did the exact same thing recently, went through data of people's info to make it consistent with correct upper and lower case. I didn't have to but it bugs me so much.

His stupid caps make him sound like an overly dramatic attention whore. I guess it's fitting giving the author. I've really battled with this one, I think I've added and removed him from my Twitter feed at least 3 times but have given up for good. I feel for the kid he was and what he went through, but the more I hear about him as an adult, I just can't deal with the crazy. After watching part of an interview the other day with an ex Angel, this guy is abusive, money hungry and narcissistic. As well as that Wife Swap episode, he couldn't hide his sleazy, possessive side while trying to say he's helping these women I know he doesn't deserve what he went through growing up, but he sucks as an adult and I don't want to enable the douchebaggery.
    cheray and secretgoldfish like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Elite Member

He's proof that you can be a victim and a jackass.

Then I wonder how much of who he is now is because what he went through and feel bad.

Then he acts like an idiot again and I go back to my first statement.

He does act like someone who was abused as a kid, but never got the right help and/or, for whaterver reason, was not compliant with therapy. Unfortunately, you definitely can be a victim and a jackass simultaneously.
    tulip and BrickHouse like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Creepy Corey thinks that the criminal masterminds may have used an unlocking device for his car: (from yahoo)

Actor Corey Feldman sat down with Natalie Morales on Access and spoke about his alleged stabbing on the night of March 27. Feldman says he was in his car when a man approached and tried to open the door. It remained locked, but when the man tried again, the door opened. Feldman believes the alleged assailant may have had an unlocking device. Then, according to Feldman, “he … lunged in one time, stabbed me like that [demonstrates stabbing motion], and then pulled back out and that was it.”

There are so many holes in his story it's like Swiss cheese.

Mmm, cheese..............
    SHELLEE and tulip like this.

Corey, stop trying to make "I was stabbed" happen.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Creepy Corey thinks that the criminal masterminds may have used an unlocking device for his car: (from yahoo)

Actor Corey Feldman sat down with Natalie Morales on Access and spoke about his alleged stabbing on the night of March 27. Feldman says he was in his car when a man approached and tried to open the door. It remained locked, but when the man tried again, the door opened. Feldman believes the alleged assailant may have had an unlocking device. Then, according to Feldman, “he … lunged in one time, stabbed me like that [demonstrates stabbing motion], and then pulled back out and that was it.”

There are so many holes in his story it's like Swiss cheese.
    I don't understand why the news is even entertaining his bullshit. Both the police and his doctors have stated emphatically that he was NOT stabbed or punctured. So NO, he didn't stab you, you twit.
    SHELLEE and tulip like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

It could almost be sad like they're messing with him "sooooo, tell us again how you were "stabbed"?"
    Nevan likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^So, kinda like a "Dinner for Schmucks" scenario, he thinks they're legitimately interested and believe his story, but they're actually laughing their asses off at him behind his back...?

Ha, I forgot about that movie. I always found it funny he was painting a Space Marine or some Warhammer figurine in the beginning. The movie wanted to mention the game, but the company said no, people already think we're geeky enough and were worried about negative press.

Looks like someone who got jabbed by a pen now claims twitter trolls are after him. I swear it’s not me, I don’t tweet. Boy, he sure keeps LA PD busy with all his drama.

I love how even his own lawyer finally admitted there was no jab-stab. It was just a road rage incident.

Corey Feldman claims he fears for his life after becoming target of vicious social media attack

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 22:42 EDT, 30 July 2018 | UPDATED: 02:48 EDT, 31 July 2018

Corey Feldman has claimed he's become the target of a vicious social media attack, which includes chatter about him getting raped.

And now The Los Angeles Police Department are on the case.

According to TMZ, Feldman, 47, has been targeted from four different Twitter accounts. One of the more chilling tweets was disclosed via a search warrant: 'If longing to see @Corey_Feldman get gangraped in prison is wrong, I don't want to be right.'

+4

Disturbing allegations: Corey Feldman claimed he is being targeted in a vicious online attack; the former child star pictured in October 2017

The former child star blocked the person who posted the first vicious tweet, but police believe that suspect may have created multiple accounts to continue the online attacks.

In another message, an Instagram user commented 17 times that 'Corey is a rapist.’

It's gotten so bad in the eyes of Feldman that he gone on to say he and his family fear for their lives.
    Currently, detectives are trying to trace the IP addresses, but so far there haven't been any arrests.

In February, Feldman was cleared of any wrongdoing in an LAPD sexual battery investigation, where he was accused of grabbing a woman's buttocks in early 2017.
    Then in March Feldman claimed someone jabbed him with a sharp object- either with the tip of a knife or a syringe- during a road rage incident.
    Feldman initially said the attack may have been retaliation for his pedophile accusations, but his lawyer later blamed road rage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6008773/Corey-Feldman-claims-fears-life-target-vicious-social-media-attack.htm
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Um, how about you delete your Insta? Just get off social media altogether and live your life.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information