Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Corey Feldman "stabbed" in the stomach

From that article linked above ....

And doctors found evidence of neither a puncture from a needle or a blade.

That picture above, to me, does not look like an abdomen. And how close up is it? Would it be too much to ask to have him put a penny or dime (if he has one) next to it, so we could get some context with its size?? And if doctors didn't find this "wound", why didn't he point it out to them?? TOTAL BULLSHIT! His own attorney is saying this was a case of road rage (IME, takes two to tango with that), so why is he all over the place talking as if this is part of the great "conspiracy" to get him to shut up?? I didn't believe the two trucks trying to mow him down either. I think he'll say ANYTHING to keep relevant and to cash grab.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Perhaps it was a pen mark- maybe it was a crazed fan who was trying to get an autograph because he thought Michael Jackson had resurrected and was lurking in West Hollywood.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I think it's an Illuminati Nozzle.

Well, I checked out his donation campaigns. The gofundme (for his "security" needs) was opened in Nov 17 and has raised $31k total. I took a quick look at the donations, and for the past few months, they've totaled less than $1k/mo. In the last 2 days, since his "incident", $1600. Draw your own conclusions.

The indiegogo account (to fund his movie) was closed at the end of last year. It raised $273k of a $1mil goal. As far as I could tell, they haven't opened a new one. So why would they close it out and what did they do with the money? It's a mystery. But I'm pretty sure you have to close the account to get access to the funds.

As for his injury, if the doctors say it's NOT a puncture wound, then what the hell is it? I've had worse little boo-boos from one of my cats deciding they want to hang onto me with their claws.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That is indeed a needle mark, although looking at it I would say that is a picture of the crook of his elbow and the mark is from where the hospital drew blood following his alleged assault. God only knows I've had enough of those marks over the last two or three years to be able to recognise one.

If you look closely at the skin at the middle top of the picture you can see the crinkles that everyone (except possibly the Queen of Elbow Creamers McJag) has. That is definitely not part of a stomach and definitely not the kind of mark left by a standard hypodermic needle. Nor is there any of the bruising that would be apparent if a hypodermic had been forcibly pushed into the skin and tissue and held there against a struggling man long enough to inject anything.

Next up I'm expecting an HIV status revelation and claims that he must have been injected with Tiger Blood by his 'attackers' or some such shit.
    Mrs P, burnt_toast, Nevan and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I thought I saw in a news article that the blood tests so far concluded no drugs were found so we can’t blame this insanity on drug hallucinations which means just plain ol’ crazy.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Security guardsshould NEVER be DISTRACTED. Especiallyfrom the person they’re paid to watch.

Shenanigans
    MsDark and tulip like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I think we need to get this hashtag trending #JabStab
    tulip likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I think we need to get this hashtag trending #JabStab
    Done!
    Sunnygirl likes this.

I like #MysteryDimple myself....
    tulip likes this.

#SadScab

#MoneyGrabStab
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That is indeed a needle mark, although looking at it I would say that is a picture of the crook of his elbow and the mark is from where the hospital drew blood following his alleged assault. God only knows I've had enough of those marks over the last two or three years to be able to recognise one.

If you look closely at the skin at the middle top of the picture you can see the crinkles that everyone (except possibly the Queen of Elbow Creamers McJag) has. That is definitely not part of a stomach and definitely not the kind of mark left by a standard hypodermic needle. Nor is there any of the bruising that would be apparent if a hypodermic had been forcibly pushed into the skin and tissue and held there against a struggling man long enough to inject anything.

Next up I'm expecting an HIV status revelation and claims that he must have been injected with Tiger Blood by his 'attackers' or some such shit.
    I just went back and looked and I think you are right... he's so full of shit. Poor crazy guy.
    Kittylady likes this.

Faked Stab/MoneyGrab.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sunnygirl and tulip like this.

That's so out of focus and lacking context that it could be a cigarette burn on a blanket.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information