Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Corey Feldman "stabbed" in the stomach

I'm sure all caps posts littered with exclamation marks make it all true.

So he wasn't stabbed at all. Plenty of people are speaking out against Hollywood pedophilia, are they being harassed and threatened by a "wolf pack"? Why would he be singled out?

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I'm sure all caps posts littered with exclamation marks make it all true.
    Of course it does. I WEIGH 120 POUNDS AND HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS!!!
    Trixie, tulip, twitchy2.0 and 8 others like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Good grief. I hesitated saying anything negative at first because the extent of his injuries weren't clear. And if he died or something, I'd feel bad.

IIRC, he had 2 donation accounts set up, one with indiegogo and a second with gofundme. His reason for the 2nd account was *allegedly* for the "armed security" he would need, and so he could have immediate access to the money, unlike the indiegogo account. So in my mind, there you have it. Last time, it was a speeding vehicle that tried to run him over, this time a stabbing. Errr sorry, make that a stabbing "motion". Maybe next time someone will make a shooting gesture with their thumb and forefinger and he'll end up in intensive care.
    Nevan, Serendipity, HWBL and 6 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Jesus. He drove himself to the hospital because someone made a stabbing motion at him? He's fucking delusional if thinks people are buying the shit he's selling.
    Nevan and Honeythorn like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I am a bit suspect but I will say this, I can’t help but notice the timing. Late yesterday long time suspected pedo Dan Schneider- a big wig producer of kids shows at Nickelodeon was “let go” on suspicions of abuse which means they might be about to announce a long line of victims are about to come forward. The first person I thought of when that story broke was Corey. He was the one that got the spotlight back on these pedos. I am not Alex Jonesing this, I just find the timing funny and Corey could be the one behind his own attack to make sure the press doesn’t bury the Dan story. It’s most certainly popcorn time. This is about to get YUUUUUGE. The talk radio show I am listening to right now is in a Burbank and they are talking about trying to get Corey on their show this morning to talk about this. Corey has been released from the hospital. If they are successful I will report back what I find out.

ETA: at 11 am Pacific on my radio show they will do an update on this and are trying to get Corey to call in. The one host corrected his cohost and said this is NOT a stabbing but a “jabbing” lol -whatever that means.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; March 28th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
    sprynkles and dilligaf like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So I got a client call right in the middle of the Corey segment on my radio show but I got the gist of it and Corey was a no show- but they are still working on getting him on. The first host wanted to point out that Corey was sure clutching the vape pen hard in the TMZ pic- lol. But they stated LAPD is now calling this a “road rage incident” and not an assault. They said there is no stab wound but a “mark” on his abdomen. But this was not a stabbing. That was the last I heard before my client call.

Corey will milk this for the coming week(s) and I suspect he will try to somehow connect this to the Dan Schneider potential pending case. This will not go away as long as Corey is ranting on twitter. If they eventually get him to come on and talk about this live on the air- I will post it here.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So, didn't he already have some dust up involving a car? A road rage incident isn't assault? I can't imagine how you get a "mark" from road rage unless you've gotten out of the car and someone was slashing at you with a knife or reached in your open window? I'm only half understanding this.
    tulip likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

So he narrowly escaped 'death by stabbing gesture'.

This reminds me of the time Jason (or was is Jeremy) London was "kidnapped" and forced to get high and then set free. Maybe these two should get together and swap stories.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He's now saying that he was stabbed with a needle and possibly injected with something by some Hispanic men.

The problem I'm having with that is that it would still leave a hypodermic mark at the very least and probably bruising, too, considering it would have been done with some force, and the police say there was no visible evidence. My other half injects insulin into his stomach several times a day and even with such a fine gauge needle and taking care while doing it he still sometimes gets some whopping bruises.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I feel for the medical people who have to take this at face value and treat him like this actually happened instead of what they know is really going on here. All while he tweets and posts pics.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Nothing he says or does ever makes sense. Ever.
    tulip and twitchy2.0 like this.

Could this have been a drug buy gone bad? Just a thought....but The road rage part tells me that cops think he got into an altercation with another driver over parking or whatever, and they got out to exchange words and this “assailant” lunged at Corey and maybe grazed him with something. Cue to the TMZ pics of Corey in a hospital bed clutching his vape pen crying assault. That is what I am getting from this Shitshow.
    tulip likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He's now saying that he was stabbed with a needle and possibly injected with something by some Hispanic men.
    "Some Hispanic men" must be the new "black kid".
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Is it bad that I wonder if he stabbed himself?
    And itís probably just a flesh wound, since heís vaping. I wouldnít have noticed it, if SHELLEE didnít mention it.
    And why are they letting him vape? Why is the doctor using a tongue depressor? Faaaaake!
    Waterslide and tulip like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

It’s not letting me edit. I see it’s a thermometer.
    I didn’t read all of the responses before I posted.

Anyway, this is a bunch of ‘boy cried wolf’ bullshit. No one will ever believe him when the next problem comes about. I have a feeling he will kill himself because he isn’t getting the attention he’s seeking.
    tulip and Honeythorn like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information