Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Corey Feldman details abuse, Corey Haim's bisexuality in 'Coreyography' memoir

Not this bullshit again.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    But nothing in his movie was new. He has said Charlie Sheen years ago. I didn't see it. I've just heard what others who did see it said. No bombshells about anyone high up in Hollywood.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah it's the same old same old. i don't doubt the allegations but i do think feldman is basically rose mcgowan in that they're both using their abuse as a basis for a new career. mcgowan is using MeToo to sell books and position herself as an activist except she's too much of a narcissist and only cares about her experience, and feldman just seems like he wants to monetize it as much as possible, because why the fuck else produce a documentary at 20$ a ticket on pay-per-view?
    basically, i believe them both but they are also the worst possible ambassadors for the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Not this bullshit again.
    Yeah, same old bullshit. He's like the low-level drug user who says he's taking down the Cartel but only coughs up the dime-bag dealer from down the street. But he's in so much danger he needs a go fund me for 24-hr security to protect him from the "wolf pack" whoever the fuck that is. More like the little boy who cried wolf. I've pretty much never heard of anyone he mentions besides Charlie Sheen and that story has been around forever.

Call me when you've got some dirt on the big guys like the FFCs and Spielbergs.

Please note, I'm not mocking child sex abuse in Hollywood or elsewhere, just mocking Corey and his never-ending nothing story.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of raping Corey Haim in documentary

Corey Feldman claimed in his new documentary that Charlie Sheen sexually abused Corey Haim in the ’80s.

Feldman, 48, alleged in “(My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys” — which premiered with technical issues in Los Angeles on Monday — that Haim confessed Sheen had raped him in 1986 during the filming of “Lucas.” Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 at the time of filming.

Sheen, 54, has in the past vehemently denied all of Feldman’s allegations.

“These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred. Period,” Sheen said in a statement to Page Six via his publicist. “I would urge everyone to consider the source and read what his mother Judy Haim has to say.”

Sheen’s publicist also pointed us to emails sent to him from Judy which counter the accusations made by Feldman. In previous interviews, Judy has denied Feldman’s claims about Sheen.

“My son never mentioned Charlie. We never talked about Charlie. It was all made up,” she told Entertainment Tonight in 2017. “If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up.”

Meanwhile, Feldman alleges otherwise. “This wasn’t like a one-time thing he said in passing,” Feldman, crying, said in the documentary about Haim (via EW). “It wasn’t like, ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail.”

“[Haim] told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'”

Haim died from pneumonia in 2010 at the age of 38.

Other subjects in the Feldman-produced documentary claim Haim had told them about Sheen’s alleged actions or indicate they had heard about them second-hand.

Feldman also once again calls out those who allegedly abused him: Jon Grissom, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He made previous claims about the accused in 2017.

Grissom reportedly denied the allegations in a YouTube comment, writing, “I said it’s not me I’m sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So goddamnit I’m not repeating it anymore.”

Meanwhile, Weiss also denied Feldman’s allegations on Twitter last month, tweeting, “Corey Haim would never grandstand sex abuse for profit nor would he have thrown innocent names around due to personal vendettas. The fact that Feldman uses me to convince ppl that CH was a sex fiend is horrific and exposes both his jealousy of Haim & CF’s friendship with me.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/10/corey...n-documentary/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Default Charlie Sheen Snaps Back at Corey Feldman's 'Sick, Twisted' Claim

This isn't the first time Sheen has faced and denied these claims -- Feldman has made them again in his new documentary "(My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys."

Charlie Sheen is once again denying allegations that he raped the late child actor Corey Haim during filming of their 1986 film "Lucas" after Corey Feldman resurfaced the claims in his new documentary film "(My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys."

"These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred. Period," Sheen's publicist said in a statement. "I would urge everyone to consider the source and read what his mother Judy Haim has to say."

She has publicly stated in multiple interviews she does not believe anything happened between her son and Sheen, telling Entertainment Tonight in 2017, "My son never mentioned Charlie. We never talked about Charlie. It was all made up. If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up."

It was this same year that Sheen famously sued the National Enquirer for libel over publishing these claims against him. That case was settled in 2018, but the documentary's premiere on Monday night in Los Angeles has resurfaced the salacious allegations.

Haim, who died in 2010 at the age of 38 after years of struggling with drug addiction, was 13 at the time of filming, while Sheen was 18. He and Feldman had remained friends throughout their lives, save for a period of estrangement toward the end of Haim's life where Feldman said he couldn't watch his friend destroy himself. They reportedly reconciled before Haim died.

"This wasn't like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn't like, 'Oh, by the way, this happened.' He went into great detail," Feldman said of Haim in the documentary, per EW. According to the film, several other people corroborated that Haim also spoke to them of the abuse.

Haim's mother spoke on "The Dr. Oz Show" in 2017 about the allegations, where she claims it was actor Dominick Brascia who assaulted her son and not Sheen.

Feldman has long claimed, and reiterates in his documentary, that both Sheen and Brascia assaulted his friend. It was Brascia who made the allegations against Sheen in the bombshell 2017 report. He passed away in 2018, but denied the allegations, as well.

Feldman first began to speak out about sexual abuse he alleges both he and Haim suffered throughout their careers as child actors in 2011 (just one year after Haim's death) before naming names and going into greater detail in his 2013 memoir "Coreyography."

All of the men accused have denied the allegations and no charges have been brought against any of them.

https://toofab.com/2020/03/11/charli...-sick-twisted/

While I believe that Sheen assaulted Haim, it really bothers me that Feldman is using this as a means to support his lifestyle. Cashing in on his dead friend’s tragedy. I can’t stand him. He’s a real bottom feeder, this one.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

But you can't very well expect him to make a living from his dancing, can you?

SHELLEE, BITTER, DawnM74 and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    But you can't very well expect him to make a living from his dancing, can you?

I guess not....

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I believe what he says about Sheen. I find it telling that CH hasn't filed a defamation lawsuit or even a Cease and Desist, despite CF publicly repeating this over the years.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Corey Feldman. Rose McGowan.

If I'm not cringing at practically everything they say or do, it's only because I'm rolling my eyes at their thirsty, grubby pursuits of both money and fame. Their stories change, they exaggerate, they make wild accusations without a shred of evidence, elsewhere in their lives they always seem to be slightly shady, and worst of all, to me at least, they appear to get way too much enjoyment from the notoriety their whistle blowing has given them. They'd each enrage a saint.

If this was Pride and Prejudice, it's as if we had to defend Lydia instead of Jane or Elizabeth. I mean, Jane's perfect, right? Why can't we have sweet, brave, and humble victims instead of the messy, mediocre, and smug ones we are stuck with?

They're just so damaged it can make it really hard to empathize over time.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; March 11th, 2020 at 01:48 PM.

Jesus Fuck, Charlie looks like hammered dogshit.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Right? He looks like a total meth-head. When he went on that Tiger's Blood bender he aged himself about 20 years. It was quite profound how whatever drugs he was doing really changed his face. And he has HIV too, so there's that.

I can't believe this scene was normal (& even charming) to me when I was a kid.

^ Such an MJ rip-off! And he still thinks he has the moves

Meredith Salenger looks so cute.

MJ moves for sure. But Corey def. did not execute them very well. I remember thinking this movie was cute way back when.
    Lalasnake, BITTER and Trixie like this.

Charlie Sheen was so hot in LUCAS. What happened to Kerry Green, the ginger girl in the movie?
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information