Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Corey Feldman details abuse, Corey Haim's bisexuality in 'Coreyography' memoir

Gold Member

Who would be the person(s) responsible to prevent sexual abuse of children in the industry? If these people are still in power (lack of a better word), what needs to be done to get them out? I hate that this has been going on for so long.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Not only is talking about these sexual shenanigans a betrayal, but I don't even think it even passes the sniff test. I've never, ever heard of someone who was hard up saying, "Quick! Get me a creepy old man!"

Bronze Member

You'd think he could walk on any street in the world, hell even into the lobby of the hotel they're at or even better if they're on a movie set in 1985 or whatever and get SOMETHING. Even if he was gay (I have no real opinion on that aspect), it's not like they were in Siberia, there's plenty of young gay men in Hollywood. I just can't imagine a scenario where the boy on the cover of every teen magazine is scratching at the walls because he's horny. Sorry, Feldman I tuned out of your story right there.
    McJag and Air Quotes like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Feldman is an ass for sharing these stories after his "best friend" is dead and can't tell his side. That said, it is very telling that Feldman claims that Haim said that "this is what guys do" when trying to explain why they should have sex together, after being asked if he was gay. Many young victims do whatever is necessary to rationalize what happened to them and find a way to believe it is normal.
    That's what I wondered - whether he was genuinely bisexual or just some poor guy who was completely mentally and emotionally screwed up by the abuses he suffered at the hands of Hollywood predators. Either way, Feldman is a fucking turd for doing this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Fucking coreyfestos. Really?
    *puffs out chest indignantly*

*rereads coreyfesto*

*deflates*

Yeah, okay...

*turns off Lucas and backs out of thread*
    greysfang and maddyG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMueller View Post
    You'd think he could walk on any street in the world, hell even into the lobby of the hotel they're at or even better if they're on a movie set in 1985 or whatever and get SOMETHING. Even if he was gay (I have no real opinion on that aspect), it's not like they were in Siberia, there's plenty of young gay men in Hollywood. I just can't imagine a scenario where the boy on the cover of every teen magazine is scratching at the walls because he's horny. Sorry, Feldman I tuned out of your story right there.
    If it's true, it could be that he wanted Corey to scout partners for him (probably people that had sexually abused him and would therefore definitely be into it) because he didn't want to risk approaching a random guy who might tell someone.

I think what he has brough up about Corey Haim sucks. Let the man rest. I figure you can't squeeze blood from a turnip so hell even if he gets sued for making allegations what the fuck are they gonna get? His career??? Uh yeah.
    Mel1973 and garysgirl1999 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He is a total fuck face for doing this. How does he justify doing that to his so called Best Friend?
    Oh yes, the money. I watched the 2 Coreys and was disgusted by how Corey Feldman spoke and treated Corey Haim.

I see that Corey Feldman is trying to be a Hugh Hefener wanna be by having "playmates" and living in P.J.'S.
    Asshole
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

Corey Feldman's Mom Responds To Book Claims: 'Most Of It's Not True'

Posted: 11/04/2013 3:55 pm EST | Updated: 11/04/2013 4:53 pm EST

Former child star Corey Feldman makes plenty of horrifying claims about his childhood in his new memoir, "Coreyography," and now his mother, Sheila Kenner, is hitting back and coming forward to say "most" of what's been written about her is "not true."
    In his book, Feldman claims his mother was a drug addict and was emotionally and physically abusive, writing that she bleached his hair blond at the age of four, tortured him about his weight, and eventually force-fed him diet pills.
    Another time, Feldman alleges that after he was fired from a TV movie, his mother attacked him with a long wooden dowel that was used as a window stop until his skin was "raw and bleeding," while screaming at him: "How could you f--king do this to me? You know I need this f--king money. I will kill you. I will f--king kill you, you worthless piece of sh-t.”
    The allegations don't come as a complete shock to Feldman's mother, who now says she's had enough, and is speaking out about her son's book for the first time.
    "This thing with Corey is getting totally out of hand. I’m stressed, but I’m trying. It’s very hard to deal with. It really is. I just have to deal with it," Kenner told RadarOnline.
    "I had a pretty good idea [what was coming in the book] because Corey and I discussed it. At one point, we went out to dinner. He said, ‘Mom, you’re not going to like what I have to say.’ I said, ‘Corey, I’m probably not gonna like it. I’m gonna be pretty hysterical and I’m gonna know that most of it is not true,'" she revealed to the website. "He said, ‘Just go along with it.' He told me, ‘I want you to know that you’re just gonna be getting swamped.'”
    Kenner says she hasn't read her son's memoir but has been keeping up with his media appearances, and also takes issue with her portrayal as a greedy stage mother, explaining that it wasn't all negative and that show business did have some benefits for her family. And when asked about Feldman's claims of sexual abuse he says he endured as a teen, Kenner had this to say:
    “I have more to write about than you do, Corey! I was an adult around all that stuff."

It's not clear how that statement would relieve her of responsibility, since, as she said, she was an adult at the time her teenage son was being abused.
    A request for comment to Feldman's rep was not immediately returned.

Source: Corey Feldman's Mom Responds To Book Claims: 'Most Of It's Not True'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Not only is talking about these sexual shenanigans a betrayal, but I don't even think it even passes the sniff test. I've never, ever heard of someone who was hard up saying, "Quick! Get me a creepy old man!"
    I have. When I used a lot of drugs, hearing somebody say that wouldn't have struck me as odd. That wasn't even close to the weirdest thing going on. My friend would date anybody and everybody. And when hard up had almost no standards. Bless his heart. I hope he made it out okay.

And when asked about Feldman's claims of sexual abuse he says he endured as a teen, Kenner had this to say:
    “I have more to write about than you do, Corey! I was an adult around all that stuff."
    That's fucked up.
    sluce likes this.

^ Great mom. Explains a lot, actually. What a sick fuck.

Corey's a piece of crap and I'm not excusing it, but she's clearly a candidate for mother of the year.

The mom sounds like an abusive addict who never did get help or get clean. I call bullshit on her denial. As for the "Quick! Get me a creepy old man!" story, fattymatty's reply makes sense. I also wonder if it was a situation where Feldman traded a wasted Haim for more drugs a few times, which would jibe with Haim's on-camera accusatory statements to Feldman. But since, again, one half of the situation is dead, there's no way to have any idea of exactly what happened...and no matter how it went down, there are two victims here, both of whom were kids who had already been failed by every adult in their lives who should have been protecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    ^ Great mom. Explains a lot, actually. What a sick fuck.

Corey's a piece of crap and I'm not excusing it, but she's clearly a candidate for mother of the year.
    Seriously.

"I had to watch men abuse you and try to get in your and your friends pants. How do you think that made ME feel?"
    Air Quotes likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    As for the "Quick! Get me a creepy old man!" story, fattymatty's reply makes sense. I also wonder if it was a situation where Feldman traded a wasted Haim for more drugs a few times, which would jibe with Haim's on-camera accusatory statements to Feldman.
    I never thought about trading drugs for his best friend, good point and I totally can see it happening.
    That was quite the fight they had on the show outside Corey H's place when piece of shit Corey told him to go do more drugs and he was a looser.
    I had no use for piece of shit Corey after that. It was wrong on so many levels.
    I think the karma bus is slowly pulling up to piece of shits Corey's stop though.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information