Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree4674Likes

Thread: The continuing saga of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Millennials also killed movie theatres. You know, because it has nothing to do with the exorbitant cost of tickets and concessions.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Millennials also killed movie theatres. You know, because it has nothing to do with the exorbitant cost of tickets and concessions.
    I guess they're too cool for a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show or The Room.

Come on guys, go to the millennial thread for this. And Yes I am the thread police! I keep coming here hoping to read about the ginger and the devil apparant and nope.
    A*O, MsDark, sputnik and 4 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

That article is ridiculous XD

I have two of them and they seem to be doing ok. I think someone needs to go buy themselves some cheese to have with that whine...

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    My millennial is pretty cool. She has a job, a car, a home and pets and she votes.
    rollo, sputnik and OrangeSlice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    And now everyone watches Netflix
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Come on guys, go to the millennial thread for this. And Yes I am the thread police! I keep coming here hoping to read about the ginger and the devil apparant and nope.
    All I can say is if the new PR guy is dealing with avocado toast, the job is even worse than it looks. There won't be any REAL news until the stork arrives. What is curious is that Meghan went to that PR lunch on her own when supposedly the new PR team is for all four of them. Also Harry is lying low but good for him.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

harry is recovering from all those yoga sections...
    rollo likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Silver Member

Sorry , wHere is this millennium thread you speak of? I think I’d enjoying hanging out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Labelwhore View Post
    Sorry , wHere is this millennium thread you speak of? I think I’d enjoying hanging out there.
    It's in the forum Life and Living and in the subforum Parenting and Alcoholism. I don't know if you use the New Posts button but if you click it, it will show all new posts for all threads and that's how I found the Millennium thread.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I live in a bubble too (or at least outside the bubble looking in) and many of the millennials where I am have endless amounts of money. They walk around in easily $10,000 worth of winter gear (you'd think they were giving Canada Goose coats out for free) - they look like they're taking selfies with polar bears in the Arctic circle instead of grocery shopping. They live expensive apartments and houses and drive brand new expensive cars. And the rest of them fit into the scenario of unstable work, multiple jobs, college debt, etc. Anyway, it's a wide spectrum.

As for selfies and food pics, it's common sense and good manners. Never assume it's OK to take a picture of someone or their home unless they gave you express permission.
    My sis in law is the queen of taking pics and posting them on facebook, HATE!! (the pic taking, not the SIL). And I am still stunned at everyone being glued to their phones at all times. We were at a gorgeous botanical garden last summer and the vast majority were looking at their devices, not the awesome scenery. That's people of all ages. Plus all the annoying selfie takers bumping into other people in their quest to take the perfect pic.
    weathered1 likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    My sis in law is the queen of taking pics and posting them on facebook, HATE!! (the pic taking, not the SIL). And I am still stunned at everyone being glued to their phones at all times. We were at a gorgeous botanical garden last summer and the vast majority were looking at their devices, not the awesome scenery. That's people of all ages. Plus all the annoying selfie takers bumping into other people in their quest to take the perfect pic.
    Ugh, when I was at a Rupaul drag race show the woman in front of me was holding up her phone the entire time to record it. I'm like, seriously? Can't we just enjoy these fabulous outfits, great hair and makeup? Also men doing the splits whilst being tucked? She watched the whole show via her phone. I guess I'm more of those "enjoy the moment" people.

Edit - yes my grammar sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Ugh, when I was at a Rupaul drag race show the woman in front of me was holding up her phone the entire time to record it. I'm like, seriously? Can't we just enjoy these fabulous outfits, great hair and makeup? Also men doing the splits whilst being tucked? She watched the whole show via her phone. I guess I'm more of those "enjoy the moment" people.

Yep, that's what I don't get. What happened to actually enjoying stuff, instead of having to take pics or record and post every damn thing? I know people whose food gets cold cause they have to take 100 pic of it and post them right away. Now get off my lawn.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Yep, that's what I don't get. What happened to actually enjoying stuff, instead of having to take pics or record and post every damn thing? I know people whose food gets cold cause they have to take 100 pic of it and post them right away. Now get off my lawn.
    Yeah, I've pulled a total Gran Torino moment with the teenagers that party at the park across from us. I don't care about you hanging out, just pick up your damn McDonalds trash. I get leaving the alcohol beverages behind, but it's annoying to see them toss out the fast food trash.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information