Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Like Tree4674Likes

Thread: The continuing saga of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I just wanted to add and be done with my festo,that in this fucking life we all obey written or un written rules.We live in a society..Most of you work.You dont go work in hot pants stuck between you buttcheeks,i hope.You dont go shopping in your nightie,though you might want to..You dress and act according to who you are and thus you are socially acceptable.That is how the world rolls..Now ,i am not so naive to believe Santa Meghan is sent by the powers to change all that,i am sorry..She doesnt believe it either,she,s not stupid,or crazy.She just wants her pie ...nothing wrong with that...just leave the Halo 0f All Good Deeds out of it.
    Totally OT but my co-worker actually does that.
    yanna and lindsaywhit like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Oh noes!

Seriously though, “kept woman” has always meant someone who’s not a wife. Can we at least grant MM the legitimacy of her marriage?
    Well... not if you're Catholic. Or the extremely conservative Dutch Reformed/Christian Reformed.

Thank the Lord I was raised in a much more liberal and inclusive Dutch Reformed Church, since I'm the only one of my siblings still on the first marriage... and... we've been separated and have lived literally on the other side of the world from each other for almost 20 years.)
    Shinola likes this.

Meghan Markle Is Reportedly Having a Second Baby Shower at Buckingham Palace

The royal baby is just a few weeks from making his or her big debut, and the celebrations are still going. According to reports, there will be a second baby shower for Meghan Markle, and this one is going to be held at Buckingham Palace with several of her closest friends and family members, including her mother Doria.

Markle already had a baby shower in New York City that boasted a hefty price tag of about $200,000. Held at the penthouse of the Mark hotel, the star-studded event featured appearances from Serena Williams, Amal Clooney, Markle's former Suits costar Abigail Spencer, and stylist Jessica Mulroney—all guests at the royal wedding. However, the Buckingham Palace festivities are expected to be much more intimate and low-key.

"Doria is coming to a baby shower here," a source reportedly told the Daily Mail. "It will be a small gathering of five or six people."

Markle's NYC shower was hosted by Williams, Mulroney, and Genevieve Hillis, a friend of the Duchess's from Northwestern. CBS television personality Gayle King, who also attended, called it, "a small, private affair, and a special time for her." She revealed that the party included a flower arranging lesson, and that the leftover blossoms from the activity were donated to different charities.

"It just speaks to who she is. She's kind, she's very generous. And a really, really sweet person," King said of Markle.

However, many people noticed that the bash didn't include some of Markle's friends from London, like her sister-in-law Kate Middleton. The Buckingham Palace soiree might be geared at getting some of them involved. Reports say that it was supposed to take place in Frogmore Cottage, the new home that Markle is moving into with Prince Harry just in time for the baby. However, because of renovations, the event seems to have been moved into Buckingham Palace, which is about as royal as you can get.

I thought I read a while ago that Kate is throwing her the baby shower?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I've been reading lately that the "feud" isn't between Kate and Meghan but between Wills and Harry. Who knows what is true though. I think it would be very nice and sweet if Kate threw her British baby shower. If both of their marriages last (and I have no doubt that Wills and Kate are in it for the long haul), they're going to need an ally that can listen to them gripe or whatever. I hope they become better friends.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I don’t believe it, especially Kate throwing it. Alternative facts.
    rollo likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

A*O

Marie Antoinette has already had one trashy baby shower, why would she have another one, especially organised by Kate who I’m sure would want nothing to do with it. And at Buckingham Palace no less! But if it does happen we’ll know that HMQ has finally lost her mind.
    emkat and DawnM74 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Never!

The Royals don't do baby showers. So would be really strange if Kate throws her one.

I wonder if she is going to dress her kids in typical 'royal kids' outfits like Kate has done or they will be more modern

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Make Unplanned Appearance to Pay Respects After Mosque Shooting

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry visit New Zealand House to pay their respects on Tuesday (March 19) in London, England.

The couple made the surprise visit to pay their respects following the terror attack at a mosque in New Zealand that killed 50 people.

The royal couple signed a book of condolences, with Meghan writing, “Our deepest condolences. We are with you.”

Prince Harry signed his name “Arohanui,” means “best wishes” in Maori.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Make Unplanned Appearance to Pay Respects After Mosque Shooting | Meghan Markle, Pregnant Celebrities, Prince Harry : Just Jared

A*O

Baby (and bridal) showers just aren’t a British thing. And Megan is now part of the ultra British Royal Family. I know she wants to bring a breath of fresh air to the fusty old institution and it certainly needs it in some ways, but she’s using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. And she’s wasting her time while immovable traditionalist HMQ and her courtiers are in charge.

Top marks for wearing those high spike heels at 8 months preggo. I like the capey coat too. What’s wrong with me!
    yanna and Labelwhore like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

She's gained weight in the face.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She looks great, I love her hair here.
    czb, Kittylady, fgg and 6 others like this.

She is gorgeous ftom head to toe in this appearance but I'm still soooo angry she can wear heels!!! How is she not falling flat on her face?
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

she manages to make couture pieces to look cheap,ill fitting and frumpy on her.she doesnt have a nice pregnant shape,she has a weird body type..i dont like the coat or shoes..
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Thread Information