Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree8209Likes

Thread: The continuing saga of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

effie2 likes this.

A*O

if I had half a million to spend on earrings I’d find something much less pageanty for a start. And colourless; yellow diamonds look cheap even if they aren’t. But I did like that blue dress.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I thought it was awkward that lady had to bow down to mm. Meanwhile mm is showing off her bump lol

She's been a royal for 5 mins
    The fact that anyone is bowing to anyone in this day and age is ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is that there is actually a right and wrong way to do it.
    SHELLEE, czb, Ravenna and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    The fact that anyone is bowing to anyone in this day and age is ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is that there is actually a right and wrong way to do it.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of this tradition.

So wait, she didn't get those earrings from the Saudis? Interesting.

This made me LOL from the blind guesses:

Unknown said...I no longer believe Markle is married to Henry.
    It looked like a fake production last May
    Or, Henry got some DNA info on this infant.... and Annulled it.
    She is not Windsor; it is obvious.
    Whaaat? A fake wedding? Henry received DNA info? From who? The stork? And she's not a Windsor? I should hope not - the royal family's got enough inbreeding already.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

it's funny reading the comments on CDAN

that's a cool conspiracy theory. "fake production"
    Waterslide likes this.

I go there most days and crack up at the comments. They fight amongst themselves too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Meghan Markle accused of making Prince Harry 'grumpy,' 'high maintenance'

Meghan Markle has been accused of changing Prince Harry's personality for the worse since their royal wedding in May 2018, according to royal insiders.
    Duncan Larcombe, a veteran royal reporter, lamented that Harry and Markle have shunned the press since getting married — and he hinted that Markle isn't beloved by the Duke of Sussex's close friends and palace staff.
    "They basically blanked the media on this tour, which is very short-sighted," Larcombe complained to The New York Post.
    "All of Harry's staff have always thought he was fantastic, but the two of them [together] are high maintenance" Larcombe added, noting that Harry has allegedly been "quite grumpy and aloof from his own inner circle of staff. Harry was always very pally with [them], so this is very unlike him ... What people love about Harry is that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He's down to earth, a normal guy trapped in the royal world, and he doesn't take himself very seriously. But now he is."

Larcombe claimed that Markle's demands are unlike those of other royals, perhaps due to her Hollywood pedigree.
    "As an actress, Meghan expects perfection," he said. "But when you’re in the royal family, you have to learn that it’s not about you, it's about what you represent."
    Another palace insider accused Markle of being a social climber.
    "In the early days, Harry's closest friends tried to help Meghan out when she was the new girl on the block," the insider said, "but she didn't really need them after she got the ring on her finger."

A friend of Markle's told the outlet that the 37-year-old former "Suits" star "is a great girl — the kind you can go and have a drink with. She's always there for her friends and is extremely loyal ... [but] she's ballsy. She's unashamedly ambitious — she has a great work ethic — and I can only imagine how that's gone down inside the palace."
    Reps for Kensington Palace did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...gh-maintenance
    He's quit drinking, smoking and sugar. Of course he's fucking grumpy!
    SHELLEE, A*O, deenz and 8 others like this.

Who wouldn't be!!
    lindsaywhit, Mrs P, tulip and 1 others like this.

EXCLUSIVE

Paranoid Meghan Markle To Recruit Skilled Taekwondo Nanny To Care For Royal Baby

Diva Duchess is desperate to find help after 3 of her aides quit!

By Aaron Tinney
    Posted on Jan 29, 2019 @ 14:38PM

MEGA

Meghan MarkleOpens a New Window. and Prince HarryOpens a New Window. will hire a “Robo-nanny” schooled in martial arts and advanced driving skills to care for their child when he or she becomes a toddler!
    RadarOnline.com has learned the couple will ask Meghan’s mum Doria RaglandOpens a New Window. to initially help with childcare when the former Suitsactress gives birth to her royal baby this April.
    YogaOpens a New Window. teacher Doria, 62, will travel from her home in America in to help her daughter and Harry, 34, rather than have them hire a nanny to move into their new Frogmore House residence.

Most royal parents, including Prince WilliamOpens a New Window. and Kate MiddletonOpens a New Window., chose to hire professional help to raise their little ones.
    Even Harry was looked after by his beloved nanny Tiggy Legge-Bourke. The two remained close throughout the years, so much so that he invited her to his weddingOpens a New Window. last year!
    And while Meghan, 37, will surely get some help from a martial arts nanny later on, she wants to dive into mommy duties all by herself!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have already declared they did not “initially” intend on hiring a nanny. But they will be needing one later on when they continue traveling the nation to carry out their royal engagements.
    Radar can reveal the pair’s royal nanny will be trained at Norland College in Bath, and wear a distinctive and traditional brown uniform. She will don a below-the-knee dressOpens a New Window. with Peter Pan collar, brogues, brown hat and gloves and undergo a three-year degree course at the prestigious school.
    Under-graduates are trained in martial arts including Taekwondo and undergo security courses on how to spot threats from attackers, as well as harsh-weather and evasive driving courses. Students at the school, which is over 125 years old, are taught traditional child rearing skills as well as cooking and sewing techniques and first-aid training.

“The nannies are taught everything from defensive driving to security issues to how to care for a futureOpens a New Window. king or queen,” royal commentator Victoria Murphy told Radar exclusively.
    Kate, 37, and William’s nanny, Spaniard Maria Teresa Turrion Borral, is also a graduate of the schoolOpens a New Window..
    It is understood that Meghan — despite her feud with Kate — will turn to the facility to hire help, as she knows they will be able to handle the diva demands that have already cost three royal aidesOpens a New Window..
    https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ny-royal-baby/

I always thought nannies for royalty, world leaders, billionaires, etc. were meant to be in essence kid-friendly bodyguards and if I were her I'd want and expect a nanny that could kick ass, but I'm sure she'll get shit for this too even though it's the norm for someone that high profile.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I go there most days and crack up at the comments. They fight amongst themselves too.
    I love when they fight amongst themselves and when some of them take Enty at his word like he's the second coming of the Lord Jesus Gossip Christ and they get up on their high horses and tell people, "Enty is the truth. Try reading something other than Knee Pads and Us!" Does anyone read People magazine for gossip anymore? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    He's quit drinking, smoking and sugar. Of course he's fucking grumpy!
    She shouldn't tell him what to eat and he shouldn't let her, but he strikes me as passive-aggressive enough to wait until Meghan leaves to cram a pizza and a few beers down his gullet.
    weathered1 and Mrs P like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I always thought nannies for royalty, world leaders, billionaires, etc. were meant to be in essence kid-friendly bodyguards and if I were her I'd want and expect a nanny that could kick ass, but I'm sure she'll get shit for this too even though it's the norm for someone that high profile.

I love when they fight amongst themselves and when some of them take Enty at his word like he's the second coming of the Lord Jesus Gossip Christ and they get up on their high horses and tell people, "Enty is the truth. Try reading something other than Knee Pads and Us!" Does anyone read People magazine for gossip anymore? LOL

She shouldn't tell him what to eat and he shouldn't let her, but he strikes me as passive-aggressive enough to wait until Meghan leaves to cram a pizza and a few beers down his gullet.
    As one of the few people who has actually met Enty ... trust me when I say he ain't all that. Kind of like the guy behind the Wizard of Oz...
    Waterslide, SHELLEE, Mrs P and 2 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Nice headline. So what she's actually doing is choosing a nanny trained by the same institution as Kate and several other Royals have used?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    As one of the few people who has actually met Enty ... trust me when I say he ain't all that. Kind of like the guy behind the Wizard of Oz...
    Spill! How did you meet him and what does he look like? Is it the original Enty or the new Enty or is there really one one of him? I really do imagine him as the guy behind the curtain.

I know he has a podcast, but I never listened to it. I thought he would be too secretive for that sort of thing, really.
    dksnj, bootspaige and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Are you Tricia 13????

Thread Information