Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Continuing to buck the notion that she's pathetic, Jennifer Aniston becomes a shut in

You're all jellus, haterz! My gilr Jenni is the best!1

Seriously, that dog is gorgeous! I bet she has not problem finding a date.

^ I'm sure the dog snagged a date quicker than she did.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jennifer is doing the right thing, whenever she is seen with any friend papparazi is there to spoil her name that she is dating someone, she has a wonderful life why not relax and read a book with a glass of wine? This is just perfect after a long day's work. Is there anything that she does right since she spilt from Brad? No, haters leave Jenni alone she deserves to do what she want with her life so long as it makes her happy, she is not some cheap gal who will just jump into bed with any one, she has many friends and she is not a lone, she has family too.

The 'Jenni' fan returneth!

I can't think of any other Jennifer on earth for whom the nickname 'Jenni' is less appropriate.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but having a nice quite dinner by myself (prepared by some chef and delivered by room service) while relaxing in a celeb-fancy hotel bed and then curling up with a good book and a glass of wine and no interruptions sounds like heaven.
    When I worked away I was the same.... and don't they work them long & hard (that was work not ride!) when they're shooting on location? 18 hr days sometimes?

She was allowed out for her birthday, they went for a meal... a shedload of them.

Nice dog btw (I mean the 4 legged one, before you start!) what breed is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Jennifer is doing the right thing
    Yes, staying inside really would be the best solution for everybody wouldn't it?

whenever she is seen with any friend papparazi is there to spoil her name
    Any friend? What friend? Courtney Cox? She already got a brand new bike and walking papers from her.

she has a wonderful life why not relax and read a book with a glass of wine?
    Yes, whynot? Whynot just lay in the deep tub, drink some wine, fall asleep.. don't worry, in an emergency her chin can be used as a flotation device. Too bad it couldn't keep her career above water. Snap!

This is just perfect after a long day's work.
    Or in her case, a long day of being a loner who sends herself flowers.

Is there anything that she does right since she spilt from Brad?
    Well she whined a lot, starred in a bunch of crap movies and had a number of relationships fail 2 weeks in. I guess that'd be a no?

No, haters leave Jenni alone she deserves to do what she want with her life so long as it makes her happy, she is not some cheap gal who will just jump into bed with any one,
    .. not that she hasn't tried...

she has many friends and she is not a lone, she has family too.
    "I'm going to go hang out with my mom and dad, it's going to be killer."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

Let's see, considering his track record with EVERY other woman he's ever fucked, Brad will dump Angelina when he's bored of her aging cunt and he gets tired of playing the role of her sperm donor since he's never been responsible to ANYONE but himself. Ang is just looking for the father figure she never had with her own Dad and Brad will dump her for the hot babysitter when Shiloh reaches her eighth birthday. Jen, I wish you and your bold chin all happiness.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Jennifer is doing the right thing, whenever she is seen with any friend papparazi is there to spoil her name that she is dating someone, she has a wonderful life why not relax and read a book with a glass of wine? This is just perfect after a long day's work. Is there anything that she does right since she spilt from Brad? No, haters leave Jenni alone she deserves to do what she want with her life so long as it makes her happy, she is not some cheap gal who will just jump into bed with any one, she has many friends and she is not a lone, she has family too.
    Unless you sleep next to "Jenni" every night, you have no way of knowing whether or not she's a slut. I've met plenty of married women who were sluts, before and after their failed marriages. It's just that she probably doesn't have many offers, other than Mr. Eyebags.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Any friend? What friend? Courtney Cox? She already got a brand new bike and walking papers from her.

Elite Member

OOOO, Very Sad Chin Creature - two years is long enough - must dip toe in water again. Stop the Pity Party and get on with life...

"Brad! Vince! Courtney! Illegal alien! No one loves me!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information