Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1214Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

That tweet is quite haunting.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Lisa Bonet:

1. Abruptly leaves the Cosby show.

2. Given a spinoff show under the auspices that her character has grown up and is "going to college".

3. Yet, the older sibling is still a character on the Cosby Show.

No, nothing strange about that!

4. Comes back to the Cosby show after her spin off fails....
    5. The older sibling, Sondra, was not on the show very much like Denise was...

Not saying this to defend Cosby, just adding on to the time line =).....If the blinds are referring to the Cosby show I hope that person speaks up soon!!!

Oh, I am so hoping this isn't true.

eta: Sorry, my pad can be fractious to post on... this was in response to Bitter's post wondering if the shooting death of his son was motivated by revenge.
    BITTER likes this.

Edit to say that after posting I realized this was a made up article....sorry

Now this one I will call bull shit on!!!

Kirk Cameron Files Sex Abuse Charges on Bill Cosby |

Kirk Cameron Files Sex Abuse Charges on Bill Cosby

admin
    November 19, 2014

Another rape allegation has surfaced against famed comedian and actor, Bill Cosby. This time it is from another familiar 80s face: Kirk Cameron.
    Kirk Cameron, actor and Christian-activist, who rose to fame on the hit television sitcom “Growing Pains”, revealed to the TMZ offices that he too had been drugged and raped immediately after auditioning for a recurring guest role on “The Cosby Show.”
    Cosby wanted to “whiten up the show a bit” and Kirk Cameron was tossed around as somebody who could play a French foreign exchange student.
    His lawyer gave an announcement on Cameron’s behalf to the press, here is an excerpt:
    “…I’ve seen so many brave women come forward and I feel it’s time as a caring and honest man to come out and say, Cosby not only raped women, but men, at least this man. I am tired of the media worshipping and praising a man that has a past so terrible that it is unbelievable. I have kept this terrible secret for years, but the incident was also a major factor in what led me to Jesus. I wish I had come out sooner, but it’s tougher for men as our masculinity can get called into question when we are sexually assaulted by another man. Why wasn’t I strong enough to fight Mr. Cosby off? Is he a stronger and more physical man than I? I hope I can help other men come out and together we can stop this devil. I will be pursuing damages that are not going to be disclosed at this time.”
    On Tuesday, Cosby’s attorney, John Schmitt, issued a statement saying Cameron is simply trying to revive his failed acting career. Schmitt also said the fact that there are allegations by Cameron “does not make them true.”
    But this particular accusation is interesting. We have a very successful Christian-activist and Christian actor who doesn’t need any press or financial reward, which does cast a shadow of guilt over Cosby.
    Cosby has never been criminally charged with sexual assault, but he did settle a civil case in 2006 brought by Temple University employee Andrea Constand who claimed he drugged and groped her at his suburban Philadelphia mansion.
    What makes the Cameron allegations different is that while he was given the customary glass of wine and pill (the recurring theme in all the Cosby sexual assault charges), he did not pass out like the others. After the wine, Cameron felt a sudden attraction to Cosby, his inhibitions became lost and he became an active participant in the abuse.
    Cameron’s legal defense believes he was given “Spanish Fly” which is an aphrodisiac drug Cosby had often joked about in standup routines. The drug alters the brain, making the user sexually receptive and excited.
    Cameron would not go into detail about what happened during “The Cosby Show” audition, and hopes to keep the despicable details out of the public press. Cameron urges fans to pray for him and the sexually assaulted women.

Last edited by Hostage; November 22nd, 2014 at 03:22 PM.

Why do people never take 2 seconds to determine whether something is from a parody site?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Lisa Bonet is never at the reunions for "The Cosby Show" but she'll show up for the ones for "A Different World." Her husband Jason Momoa once mentioned how much she hates it when people bring up The Cosby Show or her character Denise Huxtable.

There were some blind items I posted way back when that many people guessed were Robin Givens and Bill Cosby - aspiring black actress blackballed by influential black actor after she refused his advances after a guest appearance on the show.
    Kittylady likes this.

It's one of those sites that tries to pass 'making shit up' as satire.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

My bad...I usually catch this stuff but late night with a baby with strep throat made me slip some off my game.
    sprynkles and sparkles like this.

This is really snowballing out of control for Cosby.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage View Post
    4. Comes back to the Cosby show after her spin off fails....
    5. The older sibling, Sondra, was not on the show very much like Denise was...

Not saying this to defend Cosby, just adding on to the time line =).....If the blinds are referring to the Cosby show I hope that person speaks up soon!!!
    Bonet did come back for two years, but left again in 1991. She was the only regular who didn't appear in the last (1992) season. Bonet, from looking at her IMDB entry didn't work at all in 1992, but made a small appearance in a film in 1993. That still looks a little strange to me.

ETA - about the snowballing. Gawker today has two more women coming out and talking about stuff he did.

Bill Cosby slipped a close friend a Quaalude and hours later she was in bed with one of his buddies ... this according to the woman.

Joyce Emmons -- who ran comedy clubs in the '70s and '80s -- tells TMZ she was close to Cosby in the late '70s and often hung with him in Vegas where he performed.

She says although she never saw Bill drink or do drugs, he often had "a drawer full of drugs," including Quaaludes, in his hotel room. She says women were frequently around Bill and would often take the drug knowingly and voluntarily. She also says men partied with the drugs as well.

Emmons tells us ... one night she got a bad migraine and Cosby offered her a whilte pill which he said "was a little strong" but could cure a headache.

She says she took the pill, blacked out, and the next thing she knew she was nude in bed in Cosby's suite with one of his friends -- a guy who had unsuccessfully tried hitting on her earlier in the evening.

Emmons says she confronted Bill and demanded to know what drug she took, and he laughed and said it was "just a Quaalude."

Cosby's lawyer tells TMZ, "The brand new claims about decade-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous." Attorney Marty Singer notes that for decades these claims went unreported and are "unsubstantiated, fantastical stories."

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Jpnoj9bV

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Oh, I am so hoping this isn't true.

eta: Sorry, my pad can be fractious to post on... this was in response to Bitter's post wondering if the shooting death of his son was motivated by revenge.
    The woman who supposedly witnessed the thing, the woman Ennis was supposedly helping just disappeared...has anyone heard anything from her over the years?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Cosby's lawyer tells TMZ, "The brand new claims about decade-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous." Attorney Marty Singer notes that for decades these claims went unreported and are "unsubstantiated, fantastical stories."
    I don't understand Cosby and his lawyers' media strategy here. It seems to me, that Cosby believes he can return to the days of silence, as long as he doesn't comment himself. If only he could get reporters to stop writing about victims and their stories, he could go back to being a successful and beloved comedian. Of course, that's not how it works, now the cat is out of the bag.

I also don't understand why he doesn't deny the allegations. I get not wanting to dignify unsubstantiated claims, but 14 women have come forward (or is it more now?). And not one person has come out in his defense, saying he's a good guy, and that they've never witnessed any wrongdoing on his part. That's just strange. Makes me think, there are many more victims, maybe even hard evidence... (Yes, I'm a self proclaimed tin foil hat wearer.)
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Why do people never take 2 seconds to determine whether something is from a parody site?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostage View Post
    My bad...I usually catch this stuff but late night with a baby with strep throat made me slip some off my game.
    I was still funny though.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

My son and I were driving back from Ikea today, listening to NPR and Bowman said "women have been saying this for years, why did it take a man saying something for anyone to listen?"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information