Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Cold Stone is the best and I miss it. I just looked it up and there are a few locations here. Guess I'll go get a couple half-gallons of our favorite mixes.
    fgg likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

We have one in Brick, about 20-40 minutes away on a good traffic day. I'm sure there's more in this state, but that's the closest one to me. And they are not cheap!
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I think all the Cold Stones went out of business here, but nothing stays open around here.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^^^ When's your birthday? I'll send you something on dry ice!!!
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Food.....it's always going to derail to food.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ When's your birthday? I'll send you something on dry ice!!!
    It was two weeks ago. I'll have to wait a whole year. .

We used to send Bakers Square pies to people on dry ice but we barely have those anymore either. It's a wasteland.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Silver Member

We have Cold Stone in Ny and CT. The even better place was Maggie Moo's almost exactly the same, except the ice cream was made daily on site. Sadly they did go out all together in the recession.
    Waterslide likes this.

Elite Member

Sorry to bring this thread away from ice cream cakes, but Cosby's request for a re-trial has been denied. And Camille is still standing by his side, in case there was any doubt. Sigh.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...retrial-appeal

Bill Cosby: judge denies disgraced TV star's bid for a new trial

Cosby is serving a three-to-10-year prison term after a jury convicted him of drugging and molesting a woman

Bill Cosby’s trial judge has rejected the disgraced comedian’s bid for a new trial or fresh sentencing hearing, after conducting “an exhausting review” of post-trial motions, it was reported on Tuesday, almost a month after he was sent to prison for sexual assault.

The ruling prompted Cosby’s wife, Camille Cosby, to repeat previous arguments accusing the judge of bias against her husband.

The decision by the judge, Steven O’Neill, in Montgomery county, Pennsylvania, prompted Cosby’s lawyers to file their appeal with the state superior court, the next step in trying to reverse his felony sex assault conviction.
    Bill Cosby sentenced to three to 10 years in prison for sexual assault
    Read more

Cosby is serving a three- to 10-year state prison term after a jury earlier this year found he drugged and molested a woman in 2004. It was the first high-profile criminal conviction of a celebrity since the #MeToo movement burst forth a year ago after multiple reports of sexual misconduct committed by movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, who denies the criminal charges he is now facing.

Cosby’s case had previously been the subject of a mistrial. His second trial took place in the spring, with additional witnesses for the prosecution testifying to his predatory habits and abuse of power.

The defense wants the 81-year-old released on bail while he appeals over alleged trial errors.

Camille Cosby, in a statement on Tuesday, reasserted earlier complaints, insisting O’Neill should have stepped down because his wife has worked as an advocate for sex assault victims. O’Neill has said that has no bearing on his work.
    greysfang, fgg and Waterslide like this.

Good! Rot in there.

Serendipity, Waterslide and Mrs P like this.

The ruling prompted Cosby’s wife, Camille Cosby, to repeat previous arguments accusing the judge of bias against her husband.
    Or, you know, he could just have bias against ​convicted rapist assholes.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.

fgg

Bill Cosby moved to prison’s general population unit

COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. — Bill Cosby has been moved to a general population unit as he serves three to 10 years in prison for sexual assault in Pennsylvania.

The move last week comes after the 81-year-old actor spent about four months in special housing as he acclimated to the SCI-Phoenix in suburban Philadelphia.

A state prison spokeswoman says Cosby has a single cell and is not on a ward for older inmates.

Spokeswoman Amy Worden says inmates there can spend several hours a day in the gym or exercise yard, and other time in the library, class or day room. She says the legally blind Cosby has inmates assigned to help him at times, given his age and disability.

Cosby is serving time for drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his home in 2004.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/07/bill-...pulation-unit/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

They LOVE him at Phoenix. The guards and the inmates. They apparently applaud whenever they see him. Not that jail is fun (and I think Phoenix is pretty bad), but his time there could definitely be worse.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

it's always pudding and applause until someon gets shived in prison!
    sprynkles and crayzeehappee like this.

^^^ Everyone there apparently thinks that he’s innocent and shouldn’t be in jail. They put him in gen pop because he’s not seen as at risk from the other inmates. We’re talking staff and other inmates.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Well, that's nice. I'm glad he finds people to stroke his narcissistic, psychopathic rapist ego everywhere he goes.
    Lalasnake and greysfang like this.

Thread Information