Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree1214Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Marty Singer would be homeless if it weren't for evil celebs who hire him to try and stop the carnage.
    Nevan and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Howard Stern replayed an interview with Janice from 2006 in which she stated that was forced to remove something about Bill Cosby. She said all she could say at the time was he was not a nice man and he preyed on women.
    Janice Dickinson Said Bill Cosby Was a "Bad Guy" Who "Preys on Women" in 2006 Interview

CELEBRITY NEWSNOV. 19, 2014 AT 12:30PM BY ESTHER LEE

Janice Dickinson, in a 2006 interview with Howard Stern, called Bill Cosby a "bad guy" who "preys on women who just come out of rehab" -- read her statements here.Credit: Bennett Raglin/WireImage; Ethan Miller/Getty Images

She tried to speak out then, too. Janice Dickinson, who recently became the latest woman to come forward and accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, alluded to the incident in a 2006 interview with Howard Stern.

Supermodel Dickinson, 59, was on a press tour promoting her memoir, Check Please!: Dating, Mating, and Extricating, at the time, when Stern asked her what happened with Cosby.

"Bill Cosby was the only guy I couldn't write about in the book, because HarperCollins is afraid of lawsuits," the supermodel said at the time. "Truly."

Stern, unaware of Dickinson's hesitation to speak about the topic, pressed for more. "So what happened?" the longtime SiriusXM host asked. "He got you? So he nailed you? You had sex with Bill Cosby?"

"He was married [to Camille O. Cosby]," Dickinson trailed, adding that the publisher was "too afraid" to publish parts of the memoir involving him. "Wouldn't touch that one," she revealed. "And I don't want to get near that because I don't have the shekels that you do or that Cosby does."

Dickinson continued, "The guy's a bad guy, he's not a nice guy. He preys on women who just come out of rehab. I'll say that."

On Tuesday, Nov. 18, Dickinson claimed to Entertainment Tonight that Cosby had raped her in 1982, making her the third woman to publicly accuse the comedian of sexual assault. Dickinson recalled the incident in detail, revealing that the harrowing encounter took place in Lake Tahoe soon after she came out of rehab.

According to the model, Cosby drugged her and the following morning, she woke up naked. "The last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain," she recalled. "The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs."

Dickinson's revelation is consistent with what she told Stern in 2006. The star told ET that she also attempted to write about it in her 2002 autobiography No Lifeguard on Duty, The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel, but Cosby's lawyers got involved.

"I'm doing this [now] because it's the right thing to do," she told ET. "it happened to me, and this is the true story."

An attorney for Cosby slammed Dickinson on Wednesday, calling her a liar for the accusations she's made.

"Janice [Dickinson's] story accusing Bill Cosby of rape is a complete lie," Marty Singer, Cosby's attorney, said in a statement to NBC News. "There is documentary proof that Janice Dickinson is fabricating and lying about Bill Cosby."

Source: Janice Dickinson Said Bill Cosby Was "Bad Guy" in 2006 Interview - Us Weekly
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Fuck Bill Cosby. It's unfortunate celebrities -male or female- can do the crime, but not the time. As for the media circus, as long as the stalkerazzi and gossip websites exist, celebrities will be named and shamed in public. Oh well, life goes on. Cosby won't be getting any jail time soon.

I'm not sure I'm buying Janice's story. But I do believe the other ones, I'm sorry to say. My mom noticed some unruly behavior when we went to see him do his former show "You Bet Your Life". Former Miss America Debbye Turner was one of his guests, and mom swears she sensed tension between the two of them - we were sitting in the fourth row (the first three rows were filled with obnoxious, entitled brats from Cosby's alma mater, Temple U). He was very brusque with her. Mom swears that something was going on between them. I never bought that because Debbye was and is a devout Christian who would give to the needy, not to the greedy. Oh, who knows?
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I had mixed feelings about Janice's story until I saw that she had discussed it back in 2006. It's not like she just jumped on the band wagon now for attention.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think people are suspicious of Janice because of her wild past. That could be part of the reason she didn't go to the police. Who'd believe a woman who just came out of rehab for drugs/alcohol. More blame the victim. I do believe her. Having a wild pass doesn't mean you can't be raped. It just makes it harder to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I had mixed feelings about Janice's story until I saw that she had discussed it back in 2006. It's not like she just jumped on the band wagon now for attention.
    I don't believe her...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

ANONYMOUS wants to hear from you if you know a woman who DIED or mysteriously disappeared after meeting Bill Cosby! Tweet hashtag #OpCosby to report with details. DO THE MATH. Date Rape Drugs can KILL! It's not SCIENCE. Joan Rivers was under a Doctor's anaesthesia & she died anyway! If Bill Cosby was a serial rapist for DECADES, he committed HUNDREDS of rapes. Not all of them must have WOKEN UP afterward. There are bodies out there. WE WILL FIND THEM.Expect Us.
    We Are LEGION.
    We Do Not Forgive.
    Where the voiceless are victimized, WE ARRIVE.

Anonymous is questioning the likelihood that all of the victims of America's answer to Jimmy Saville woke up afterward.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Anonymous is questioning the likelihood that all of the victims of America's answer to Jimmy Saville woke up afterward.
    In all seriousness, that is a question that has been going through my mind. How would someone perpetrating something like this not have actually killed someone with an overdose at some point? Even an anaesthesiologist could give someone an overdose or give them something that they didn't realize they were allergic to.

Jesus, I didn't even think of that. It has to be a possibility that there's been one or more deaths.

Very interesting.
    Fly_On_TheWall and Kittylady like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Now I'm wondering if Ennis Cosby's death was some sort of vengeance killing.

Lisa Bonet:

1. Abruptly leaves the Cosby show.

2. Given a spinoff show under the auspices that her character has grown up and is "going to college".

3. Yet, the older sibling is still a character on the Cosby Show.

No, nothing strange about that!

So that blind could be about them?
    Mr. X Blind Item #3 €“ CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    What B-list mostly television actress who’s finally starting to work again is about to reveal that she was raped by an actor on the show that made her famous back in the day? It might explain her absence whenever the cast of that show reunites.

Oh my God.
    sprynkles likes this.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information