Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I think with some prisoners, his wealth will actually work against him. He's a hypocrite, a sex offender, a judgmental asshole, and he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, plus he's a narcissist that has not been accustomed to keeping his head down pretty much ever in his life and I'm sure he wouldn't know humility if it bit him on the nose, so I would tell him to expect chicken patty projectiles to be the norm for quite some time.

Also, I am irrationally pissed off that he's never had pudding having made millions off selling that shit. (Although, I do kind of miss pudding pops. Nothing tasted like pudding pops. But we don't need Old Puddin' Pop for that.)

Which reminds me of my party trick, circa mid to late 1980s, of deep-throating a pudding pop; which sounds horrible in this thread, but whatever.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Which reminds me of my party trick, circa mid to late 1980s, of deep-throating a pudding pop; which sounds horrible in this thread, but whatever.
    LOL Oh I think now is as good a time as any to Take Back The Pudding Pop.
    greysfang likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

My gawd, why on Earth did they stop making pudding pops? They were soooo good. Here's a recipe that may suffice.

Creamy Chocolate JELL-O Pudding Pops - Kraft Recipes
    Waterslide, greysfang and SHELLEE like this.

I'm going to have to try that. It's diabetes on a stick, but fuck it.
    greysfang likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Also, I am irrationally pissed off that he's never had pudding having made millions off selling that shit. (Although, I do kind of miss pudding pops. Nothing tasted like pudding pops. But we don't need Old Puddin' Pop for that.)
    That pissed me off too. We had this guy making millions off telling us to eat Jello Pudding, telling us how great it is, and meanwhile he actually never even tried the stuff?! Not that i didn't already know it, but it just underscores how the advertising industry really is nothing but bullshit.
    I used to love Pudding Pops too and i was bummed when they were taken off the market, so i was psyched about a year ago when i saw a Jello Pudding Pops kit at Walmart, to make your own at home. They taste the same.
    Waterslide likes this.

I don’t think I’ve had an actual pudding pop before. Are they the same as a fudgesicle/fudge pop?
    sparkles likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I would say they are a million times creamier than your average fudgesicle.

I didn't know they had kits to make them or that they were so simple. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find out all this. lol

I agree with sprynkles, pudding pops are way creamier than fudgesicles. I used to buy fudgesicles occasionally thinking it would be like a pudding pop and it just didn't make the cut.

And, pudding pops had that thin layer of ice around it. I would eat that first, then the pudding would be melty and creamier. They were the best. Why did they quit making them?
    Waterslide, greysfang and SHELLEE like this.

Yes! The thin layer of ice. That was so good, too. Damnit.

I don't know why they stopped making them. I hope it's not because the Jell-O people knew Old Puddin' Pop was a rapist and did nothing about it except stop selling their own product.

The also stopped making Frusen Gladgje, which was my favorite ice cream ever. Bastards.

Does anyone remember the "war" between Frusen Gladgje and Haagen Dasz? I still can't believe Haagen won. Fuck.

czb likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Mmm. Frusen Gladje! Yeah, I remember that and I can't believe Haagen Dasz won that war either. I also remember feeling very fancy eating anything with names like that. Like Viennetta always sounded so posh, too, but I hardly remember what it tasted like. The 80s were a treasure trove of frozen desserts.

greysfang and Lalasnake like this.

You guys must have been rich. We got the big tub of Neapolitan and not a name brand either.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Pudding Pops only had 90 calories. Or at least that's what they said. I wonder if there is a way to make them keto? Hmmm.

Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    You guys must have been rich. We got the big tub of Neapolitan and not a name brand either.
    Same here, lol. God I hate Neapolitan to this day.

Thread Information