Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Camille is still supporting him. She went to Harrisburg and filed a complaint against the judge accusing him of racism.
    Was waiting for an update. Thanks for reporting, always nice to see ya.
    Mrs P, Nevan, fgg and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

I am wondering about Camille. Is she devastated and sad, or doing a happy dance because she doesn't have to deal with this asshole anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'd bet $100 that Camille is just as outraged over the perceived injustice and LIES *eyeroll* as Bill is. As in, how dare they attack and disrespect him, and her by extension. She's benefited from being the wife of Bill Cosby all her life, and judging by her recent response to these rape charges, she feels no remorse either.
    I'd say its that and she's probably pissed at how much money has been lost from residuals being ditched and has gone on lawyers. Nothing helps turn a blind eye like money.

As for comparing the Cosby conviction to Weinstein, Cosby's case has been going on a lot longer and he's been more or less retired from the upper echelons of the Hollywood game for a long time. Weinstein has/had a lot more clout in the present day and knows where a lot of other people's skeletons are buried so it's going to take a while to untangle his crimes, have people stop supporting him behind the scenes and get him to the stage of conviction.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hey legal eagles - when do they decide what 3 to 10 years means?

I didn't understand this - he was convicted a few months ago and awaiting a retrial. He's gets his sentence but they ask for bail?? After he's sentenced? Don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Hey legal eagles - when do they decide what 3 to 10 years means?

I didn't understand this - he was convicted a few months ago and awaiting a retrial. He's gets his sentence but they ask for bail?? After he's sentenced? Don't understand.

He asked to remain out on bail while he appealed his sentence (something only rich people ever get). His sentence is actually 5-10 years, but because of PA's truth in sentencing laws they have to report he can first apply for parole in 3 years.
    Nevan likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He asked to remain out on bail while he appealed his sentence (something only rich people ever get). His sentence is actually 5-10 years, but because of PA's truth in sentencing laws they have to report he can first apply for parole in 3 years.
    Wait. I don’t understand this.

3-10 is a normal PA sentence. If his sentence was 5-10, he would have just gotten 5-10. In PA, you can’t get a sentence of 5-10 and get out in 3, that’s not how our parole system works. He can’t “apply” for parole on a state sentence in PA. After three years, he’ll become eligible for parole (automatically, because he’ll have hit his minimum), go before the state parole board and they will decide whether he’s eligible for parole. If he got 5-10, he would have to serve 5 before he was eligible for parole unless he had a lot of time credit (and he doesn’t have any).

I have never heard anything about “truth in sentencing laws here,” at least we don’t call it that. Our sentences are what they are. They are legal sentences as long as the minimum is at least one half of the maximum, the minimum can be lower but not higher than that. And the sentencing judge loses jurisdiction when the state sentence is imposed, and regains jurisdiction if there’s a probation tail once the state sentence is complete. And PA inmates serve approximately 110% of their minimum before being paroled on violent offenses, though he probably will get out at 3 due to his health issues.

If he got straight 3-10, he’ll serve at least 3 and then be out on parole for the next 7 years. And he has to follow all the SORNA/Megan’s Law registration requirements.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I read an article that said that. No idea where they got that info.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Bill Cosby wants out of prison already

It’s been less than two weeks since Bill Cosby got sentenced and his lawyers are already trying to get him out of prison — and the judge in his case tossed, too.

A defense motion filed Friday outlines his attorneys’ requests, which include the overturning of the actor’s conviction and three- to 10-year sentence on account of errors made in his sex assault case and trial.

“The defendant, William H. Cosby, Jr., moves this Court for a new trial in the interest of justice, or at least for reconsideration and modification of the sentence imposed on September 25, 2018,” the motion says, according to Deadline.

Cosby’s defense team claims Judge Steven O’Neill should’ve recused himself from the sentence hearing following the 2017 mistrial and ensuing retrial this spring.

“For the reasons detailed in Mr. Cosby’s previously-filed motions for recusal (which are incorporated here by reference, without being repeated and set forth at length), and for all the foregoing reasons, a reasonable observer could question the impartiality of the judge who imposed the September 25, 2018, sentence,” the filing says. “Accordingly, Judge O’Neill should have recused himself from imposing sentence.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/07/bill-...rison-already/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Pennsylvania's sentencing structure, which has fixed minimums and maximums, is different from those that issue a specific sentence. In Pennsylvania, inmates must serve their minimum sentences before becoming eligible for release, with the exception of some nonviolent offenses.

I heard about this on radio news this morning. The talking head (not the actual newsperson) started braying laughter at him wanting out. It doesn't work that way, Bill. None of this works that way.

Food Fight! Jailbird Bill Cosby Slapped With Chicken Patty In Prison

The disgraced comic is already making enemies with fellow inmates.

By Nik Hatziefstathiou
    Posted on Oct 8, 2018 @ 11:31AM

Not all of Bill Cosby.‘s fellow inmates are fond of the disgraced funnyman!
    Nearly two weeks after he was thrown behind bars for drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple University employee Andrea Constand., the 81-year-old felon became the target of a food fight, RadarOnline,com can exclusively report.

According to a source, he was slapped in the face with an air-born chicken patty!
    “Mr. Cosby cracked a joke to another inmate by the infirmary, and that inmate was mad enough to take his chicken out of the bun and plunge it at him,” the source said.

This marks the second time an inmate used their food as a weapon. Radar can report that Cosby was slapped in the head with a stale hot dog bun within minutes of arriving to his initial jail on September 25.
    “The way I see it, you have to be very angry to throw your meal in jail because I don’t think you get seconds,” the insider told Radar. “Mr. Cosby told us last week that the chicken patty was the best meal he had so far at SCI Phoenix. … so that says a lot.”
    Though he’s made enemies, some of the inmates respect Cosby, Radar previously reported.
    “They’re calling him the ‘OG’ — lingo for ‘original gangster,'” a source said one day after he arrived to SCI Phoenix

In addition to noshing on chicken sandwiches, the shamed comic tried pudding for the first time behind bars — despite being a Jell-O pitchman for decades earlier in his career!
    According to the insider, the criminal wasn’t satisfied with the taste of the prison pudding, which as Radar previously reported, is available via the commissary

“He told us on the phone over the weekend ‘I was promoting THIS garbage?!'” the insider revealed. “It tastes like something you give a lizard!”

“We were caught by surprise,” the insider continued. “We never asked him: ‘Hey, Mr. Cosby, have you ever tried pudding or Jell-O?’ I never saw him and I don’t think anybody else ever saw him eating pudding or Jell-O, but I was pretty damn shocked when he told us he tried it and it wasn’t what he expected.”
    Though Cosby and his team are fighting his sentence tooth and nail., he was ordered to remain in prison for three to 10 years.
    https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...on-food-fight/
    fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Oh goddamn. If he got sent to Phoenix, they ain't playing with him. No club fed for him, Phoenix is a fucking pit. Jared Fogle got beat down there.

Correction: Fogle was beat up in Colorado by an inmate that was transferred either to or from Phoenix. Regardless, SCI Phoenix is not a place you'd expect an elderly celeb to be sent to.
    Waterslide and Kittylady like this.

Damn, now I want a chicken patty sandwich.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I really thought he was going to be all protected because of who he is. I'm glad I was wrong. This should get fun.
    Kittylady likes this.

Bet he wishes had hadn't been so openly hypocritically judgey. (i Know, bad sentence) I'm not saying he needs to be treated badly. I would never hurt an elderly person. But people don't forget. A lot of people used to look up to him. If a few buns and chicken patties come his way, well hey, you should have been a better person. /ramble

I think with some prisoners, his wealth will actually work against him. He's a hypocrite, a sex offender, a judgmental asshole, and he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, plus he's a narcissist that has not been accustomed to keeping his head down pretty much ever in his life and I'm sure he wouldn't know humility if it bit him on the nose, so I would tell him to expect chicken patty projectiles to be the norm for quite some time.

Also, I am irrationally pissed off that he's never had pudding having made millions off selling that shit. (Although, I do kind of miss pudding pops. Nothing tasted like pudding pops. But we don't need Old Puddin' Pop for that.)
    stef and crayzeehappee like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information