Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Yeah, I wonder what Phylicia Rashad has to say after sticking up for him?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I never liked him. Neither did my mom, dating back to his I Spy days.

I am wondering about Camille. Is she devastated and sad, or doing a happy dance because she doesn't have to deal with this asshole anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He's going to die in a concrete box.
    Yep, at his age, 3-10 years is a death sentence. Too bad he didn't get convicted when he was younger, then he could live out his life on the outside, like OJ.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'd bet $100 that Camille is just as outraged over the perceived injustice and LIES *eyeroll* as Bill is. As in, how dare they attack and disrespect him, and her by extension. She's benefited from being the wife of Bill Cosby all her life, and judging by her recent response to these rape charges, she feels no remorse either.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I loved the Cosby Show when it was on. He was America's dad. You can't take back the laughs he brought to so many people. He now turns my stomach. I wish as many others do that this came out sooner. I wonder if any of the cast members will comment on this.
    I couldn't really stand the Cosby show, although we did watch it from time to time and it did have its moments. Reason was that he was always trying so hard to be funny, when really he wasn't, on the one hand and on the other hand being too over the top moralizing. And I know the show bore his name, but the focus was just too often on him. I know my parents watched him in the sixties in a series with Robert Culp called "I Spy" and liked him in that, but that was before my time.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'd bet $100 that Camille is just as outraged over the perceived injustice and LIES *eyeroll* as Bill is. As in, how dare they attack and disrespect him, and her by extension. She's benefited from being the wife of Bill Cosby all her life, and judging by her recent response to these rape charges, she feels no remorse either.
    You're probably right, but he cheated, drugged and raped at least 60 women during their marriage. I'd say he disrespected and humiliated her. Me, I'd be thinking, ok asshole I've got control of all the money now, I'll put $100 a month in your commissary and you can fuck off and die there!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And to think a lesbian brought him down. HaHa

He's a POS and to think he had a reputation for doing this and so many people looked the other way makes me want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    i'd say there's some truth to the idea that US justice always comes down harder on POC than white people but that drawing is a caricature in every sense of the word.

of the men on that list accused of rape, other than harvey weinstein, no one is accused of anything nearly as egregious as cosby's crimes. he raped at least 60 women that we know of. and i don't think 'hanged' is an apt metaphor for the sentence he was given. out of the 60 or so women he raped, he was only prosecuted for the crimes he committed against one of those 60 women (that we know of, who knows if there aren't more?), the statute of limitation had expired for all the rest. he was able to rape dozens of women with impunity over a period of at least 50 years and he was only convicted of rape against one of those women.

the only reason roman polanski is out free is because he hasn't set foot in the US since his conviction, and woody allen wasn't charged for the alleged abuse against dylan because the state declined to prosecute

harvey weinstein is being investigated, and there are charges against him and there will probably be more but as with cosby, he'll get away with a lot of those rapes because of the statutes of limitation.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I wasn't trying to deny that our justice system is unfairly biased to give lighter sentences to white people. You can't compare the crimes of Bill O'Reilly and Cosby, even though they are both terrible in their own ways.

Why is there a statue of limitation on rapes?
    Beeyotch and weathered1 like this.

California did away with the statute of limitations. I’m hoping other states follow.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The only thing I ever liked from him was his stand up special called " Bill Cosby Himself". I never liked his tv shows, or thought much of him to be honest. I'm just glad his victims finally got some justice out of this after so many years.

Camille is still supporting him. She went to Harrisburg and filed a complaint against the judge accusing him of racism.
    SHELLEE, Mrs P and crayzeehappee like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

My brothers and I bought this book for my dad a million years ago for Father's day.
    Beeyotch and Waterslide like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I loved the Cosby show so much as a kid.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

My brothers and I bought this book for my dad a million years ago for Father's day.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I loved the Cosby show so much as a kid.
    I did too, on both counts. I thought that Fatherhood book was funny, and later learned it incorporated a lot of his stand up. I watched The Cosby Show all the time growing up.

Like Polanski and Woody Allen, it just goes to show they can be talented *and* sexual predators. To me, their crimes outweigh their talent. And they certainly deserve punishment for their criminal behavior.
    Jadestone and Waterslide like this.

I loved the Cosby Show and loved I Spy. (My Dutch cousin had a ginormous crush on Robert Culp, so we watched re-runs every chance we could.) I didn't want Bill Cosby to be a rapist asshole, and it took me quite a long time to accept it, but it became a tidal wave of women and horrible stories that all sounded very much like one another. A clear pattern - just like with Harvey Weinstein.

It's probably a little shallow and stupid, but I'm also pissed at him for taking the joy out of watching his shows - Denise, and Theo, and everyone - they were family, you know?

Thread Information