Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Every time this thread pops up, I can't help but to think of Hannibal Buress. I'm not saying he did his singlehandedly, but he sure got the message out there.
    Yes, I was just thinking about how I love that Hannibal Buress's name is in the title, so we're always reminded that he got the ball rolling on this.
    Nevan, lindsaywhit, idunno and 1 others like this.

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Is he walking without his cane? Or being led by hand since he's legally blind? How does that even work in prison?
    I don't think he's as ill and feeble as his lawyers wants us to believe. They'll continue to use it during the appeal as an excuse to get him out on "time served".
    Anyway a rich, famous, powerfull man has to register as a sex offender and saw actual jail time. Time will tell if this only applies to black people, or if Weinstein is going down as well, but today I'll celebrate

Note to self: Do not ever get sent to prison. The food sounds disgusting.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

^ When I was little and misbehaved my mother told me I was going to the bad girls home and they would only feed me bread and water like they give to prisoners. That was enough to turn me into a little angel.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Note to self: Do not ever get sent to prison. The food sounds disgusting.
    There s a prison cookbook.
    I think it was onFox29’s morning show (Philadelphia), they had a guest on there who cooked prison food, and the news anchors ate it. This was a couple of years ago.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

The Cosby case has been going on for a long time. He finally was sentenced. We'll see what happens to the others. It's hardly a racial thing at this point is it?

I hate to defend Bill O'Reilly, but I'm pretty sure he was just* a sexual harasser, not a serial rapist.

Polanski fled the US and hasn't come back and has avoided extradition which is why he hasn't been sentenced to anything. What he did was despicable and he definitely deserves jail time.

Weinstein is a different story. I imagine that he will get jail time at some point but the case is still pending.

I don't see this as a racial thing.

* I hate that I just had to qualify levels of sexual harassment vs. rape. All of it is wrong.

Default BILL COSBY NEW MUG SHOT After Transfer to Maximum Security Prison

Bill Cosby is now at the prison he will call home for 3 to 10 years.
    Cosby's official inmate number is NN7687. He was moved Tuesday after his sentencing to the Pennsylvania State Correctional Institution Phoenix in Schwenksville, PA.
    It's significant ... prison is a maximum security facility, meaning it houses some of the most violent offenders in the state. The prison is fairly new and has 3,830 beds.
    The judge deemed Cosby a "sexually violent predator" ... which apparently was the trigger for the choice of prison.
    Cosby will be housed in a single cell next to the infirmary ... possibly because of his medical problems. He's allowed phone calls and visitation consistent with prison policies.
    A prison official says, "We are taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure Mr. Cosby's safety and general welfare in our institution." The official says the long-term goal is for Cosby to go into the general population.

The disgraced comedian spent a few hours at the county jail before being transferred to the prison facility.
    If Cosby serves the full 10-year sentence, he will be 91 when he is released.

Bill Cosby's New Mug Shot After Being Transferred to Maximum Security Prison | TMZ.com

He's going to die in a concrete box.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Good. If only he had a conscience, I'd hope he spends his days full of regret for the horrible things he did to those women.
    But he probably only cares about this perceived injustice against him.

Man, those pictures. Who'da thunk ol' Cosby would end up like this? Like I said, good.

^^^ But that's the whole point. He has NO remorse now, so I find it hard to believe he'll grow a conscience while in prison.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Well this is pretty awesome...Bill walked right into this fiasco. I think he is ovah.

It took 4 years and we didn't believe it would happen at first but I hope he suffers in prison. I hope they don't cut him special breaks. I hope he gets baloney on white bread every single day for lunch. (That would be pure hell imo)

I loved the Cosby Show when it was on. He was America's dad. You can't take back the laughs he brought to so many people. He now turns my stomach. I wish as many others do that this came out sooner. I wonder if any of the cast members will comment on this.

Thread Information