Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

My sister said that when he was leaving the courthouse he wasn't using his cane and was walking pretty good. The poor old frail man is partly an act.
    OCD and Kittylady like this.

Oh totally. I'm watching the news right now and they keep showing him walking outside and it's at a pretty brisk pace. No one is holding his arm either.
    OCD likes this.

OCD

He reminded me of Ted Bundy when I heard the reports of him standing, and yelling in a booming voice and talking about himself in the third person. I'm sure you've all seen that picture of Ted Bundy acting as his own attorney where his mask slips and he looks like beezelbub mixed with vlad and the rage coming off of him is palpable. It makes me shudder I use to get out my copy of The Stranger Beside Me and look at it sometimes. I thought Ted was very handsome and couldn't reconcile him doing good things (rape crisis phone line volunteer) and very evil things. He was Republican so I shouldn't have been surprised. (Joking.)

His feeble frail act is really pretty fascinating to watch. I think he does have vision issues, his right eye appears to have a cataract. I wonder why they don't remove it? He acts like he's impaired mentally too, but at some points he appears to have total clarity and gazes out at people and stands up straight and seems fine. Yesterday when they paused at the microphones to wait for sleepy Mesereau to make a statement, Cosby was looking at the people shouting. Men yelling keep your head up, women shrieking with joy at his downfall. Mostly haters, but there were quite a few louder people shouting support. Weird scene.

I don't understand Camille at all and have trouble not hating her guts. As a woman I just don't understand how she can look herself in the mirror in the morning. Or sleep with that sick freak of a husband that pretty much only gets a boner if the woman he's raping is limp and unable to move. Sick fuck.

I think Camille is heavily medicated. I remember seeing an interview with them and she just sat there with a zombie-like smile while Bill did all the talking.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think Camille is heavily medicated. I remember seeing an interview with them and she just sat there with a zombie-like smile while Bill did all the talking.
    I remember that! I'm going to rewatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6z97Efw3I

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    My sister said that when he was leaving the courthouse he wasn't using his cane and was walking pretty good. The poor old frail man is partly an act.
    Was it like the end of "The Usual Suspects" when Kevin Spacey goes from a limp to a confident stride as he goes down the street???

^Love that part.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Oh totally. I'm watching the news right now and they keep showing him walking outside and it's at a pretty brisk pace. No one is holding his arm either.
    Hell, I don't care if he was using a walker. He still had enough piss and vinegar in those veins to go off on the prosecuting atty and call him "an asshole".

He can make a jailhouse cane out of popsicle sticks if he needs one.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

In a blistering statement, Camille Cosby says her husband is a victim of mob justice

By Dakin Andone, CNN
    Updated 10:44 AM ET, Thu May 3, 2018

(CNN)Exactly one week after her husband was convicted on three counts of aggravated indecent assault, Bill Cosby's wife released a strongly worded statement charging that the key witness in the trial gave false testimony and the media violated the Constitution in its coverage of the story.

In the long, searing statement, posted on her husband's official social media accounts, Camille Cosby went after Bill Cosby's accuser, the district attorney, the media, and appeared to compare her husband to Emmett Till, a black teenager who was killed in Mississippi in 1955 for allegedly whistling at a white woman.

"This is mob justice, not real justice," she wrote. :This tragedy must be undone not just for Bill Cosby, but for the country

Bill Cosby was found guilty last week on three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and sexually assaulting Constand in 2004. Of the dozens of women who have accused the comedian of similar acts, only Constand's allegations resulted in criminal charges.
    On Andrea Constand:

In her statement, Camille Cosby said that Andrea Constand's testimony during the trial "was unsupported by any evidence and riddled with innumerable, dishonest contradictions."

She said that not all accusers are "truthful," pointing to white women who have accused black men -- such as Emmett Till -- of crimes they did not commit.

On the media:
    The comedian's wife blamed the media for disseminating "propaganda" regarding the case, and said that "unproven accusations evolved into lynch mobs, who publicly and privately coerced cancellations of Bill Cosby's scheduled performances; syndications of 'The Cosby Show;' rescissions (sic) of honorary degrees and a vindictive attempt to close an exhibition of our collection of African American art in the Smithsonian Museum of African Art."
    "Bill Cosby was labeled as guilty because the media and accusers said so... period," she wrote. "Are the media now the people's judges and juries?"

On the District Attorney:
    She also called for a criminal investigation of the Montgomery County District attorney and his team, who she said tried her husband solely for career advancement. "If they can do this to Mr. Cosby, they can do so to anyone."

Read Camille Cosby's full statement below:

"We the people" are the first three words of our nation's Constitution, but who were those people in 1787? Dr. Howard Zinn, the renowned, honest historian, states in his best-selling book, A People's History of the United States: "The majority of the 55 men who framed the Constitution were men of wealth in land, slaves, manufacturing or shipping." Clearly, most people were not included in that original draft of the Constitution; no women, Native Americans, poor white men; and, absolutely, no enslaved Africans.

What have the masses of people done who are treated as outcasts by "we the people"? They, through the purity of the unceasing human spirit, forced 27 amendments to the Constitution that have guaranteed fundamental rights to all people...finally doing what the framers should have done in 1787.

Now enters an American citizen, Bill Cosby. The overall media, with their frenzied, relentless demonization of him and unquestioning acceptance of accusers' allegations without any attendant proof, have superseded the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments, which guarantee due process and equal protection, and thereby eliminated the possibility of a fair trial and unbiased jury. Bill Cosby was labelled as guilty because the media and accusers said so... period. And the media ensured the dissemination of that propaganda by establishing barricades preventing the dissemination of the truth in violation of the protections of the First Amendment. Are the media now the people's judges and juries?

Since when are all accusers truthful? History disproves that...for example, Emmett Till's accuser immediately comes to mind. In 1955, she testified before a jury of white men in a Mississippi courtroom that a 14-year-old African American boy had sexually assaulted her, only to later admit several decades later in 2008 that her testimony was false. A more recent example

is the case of Darryl Hunt, an African American who in 1984 was wrongfully convicted for the rape and murder of a white woman, only to have DNA evidence establish in 1994 that he did not commit the crime. Nonetheless he was held in prison until 2004, serving almost twenty years behind bars, until the true rapist confessed to the crimes. These are just two of many tragic instances of our justice system utterly and routinely failing to protect African Americans falsely accused in so-called courts of law and the entirely unfair court of public opinion.

In the case of Bill Cosby, unproven accusations evolved into lynch mobs, who publicly and privately coerced cancellations of Bill Cosby's scheduled performances; syndications of "The Cosby Show"; rescissions of honorary degrees and a vindictive attempt to close an exhibition of our collection of African American art in the Smithsonian Museum of African Art. Although the Smithsonian's hierarchy did not capitulate, a disclaimer was posted on the exterior of that Museum. And all of that occurred before the trial even started.

The worst injustices, however, have been carried out in the Pennsylvania Montgomery County Courthouse. Three criminal charges, promised during an unethical campaign for the district attorney's office, were filed against my husband...all based on what I believe to be a falsified account by the newly elected district attorney's key witness. I firmly believe her recent testimony during trial was perjured; as was shown at trial, it was unsupported by any evidence and riddled with innumerable, dishonest contradictions. Moreover, Bill Cosby's defense team introduced the testimony of a witness who confirmed that the district attorney's witness admitted that she had not been sexually assaulted, but that she could say she was and get money ... which is exactly what she did.

I am publicly asking for a criminal investigation of that district attorney and his cohorts. This is a homogeneous group of exploitive and corrupt people, whose primary purpose is to advance themselves professionally and economically at the expense of Mr. Cosby's life. If they can do this to Mr. Cosby, they can do so to anyone.

How much longer will we, the majority of the people, tolerate judicial, executive, legislative, media and corporate abuses of power? We, the majority of the people, must make America what it has declared itself to be....a democracy...not to be destroyed by vicious, lying, self-absorbed paradigms of evilness.

Once again, an innocent person has been found guilty based on an unthinking, unquestioning, unconstitutional frenzy propagated by the media and allowed to play out in a supposed court of law. This is mob justice, not real justice. This tragedy must be undone not just for Bill Cosby, but for the country.

I wish to thank the witnesses who courageously came forward at trial to testify as to the truth, as well as those witnesses who would have done so but for the judge preventing them from testifying. Someday the truth will prevail, it always does.

Camille Cosby
    She is truly evil.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sweet baby Jesus, she cray.
    Fran and Beeyotch like this.

czb

de nile is not just a river in egypt ....
    Kittylady and Beeyotch like this.

Elite Member

She's a worthless cunt.
    Kittylady likes this.

Wow, such a wordy state(ment) of sheer madness.
    I feel an intensive need to slap some sense into her, misogynist women are hard to bear and she takes it to a whole new level.
    And for what? For Bill Cosby, a serial rapist, who "cheated on her" with drugged, unconscious women. The nerve alone...
    Last edited by Lofty Bike; May 3rd, 2018 at 01:24 PM.
    joebob, sprynkles, Mivvi21 and 2 others like this.

The problem with your logic there Camille, is that other than the color of his skin, your husband is more akin to those wealthy, powerful founding fathers than the "people" you claim were wronged. The press did the people's work in reporting the story and not letting it go. The judicial system acted for the people by not letting his wealth, power or fame influence process. He faced charges and a jury as required by the Constitution.

We the people want rapists in jail. We're good.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

This tweet from Louis C.K. that Comedy Central Retweeted in 2011 sure didn’t age well.......

Comedy Central @ComedyCentral
    "Bill Cosby is the greatest living comic" - @louisck who's yours? #ComedyAwards
    7:03 PM Apr 10, 2011

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information