Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1207Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Full Cosby Exchange With AP on Allegations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6z97Efw3I

Associated Press
    Published on Nov 19, 2014
    With sexual assault allegations gaining increasing attention, The Associated Press reviewed an on camera interview with Bill Cosby earlier this month and made the decision to publish his full reaction to questions about the claims. (Nov. 19)
    Trixie likes this.

OMG.... Cliff Huxtable is dead. Bill Cosby just scared the shit out of me.
    llamamama and BuffyKatniss like this.

I agree that his future projects should be stopped but do not agree with Nick removing The Cosby Show from their line up. That punishes the other actors on the show as they lose residuals. I do find it interesting that no one person from the show has issued a statement to defend Bill.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

...and meanwhile, I sit here laughing at the thought that Bill Cosby was taken down by freaking Janice Dickinson.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Cosby's lawyer, Martin Singer, said the first Cosby heard of any assault allegation from Dickinson came in the "Entertainment Tonight" interview, and suggested the actress was "seeking publicity to bolster her fading career."
    There are a lot of actresses out there with fading careers and none of them are accusing Bill Cosby of rape. That's a sure fire way to get publicity to bolster a fading career? How do they expect people to believe that all these women are making it up?

What has been Bill Cosby's defense in all of this? That he had consensual sex with the women? Or that he didn't have sex with them at all?
    lindsaywhit and BuffyKatniss like this.

And why was his wife sitting there grinning like a damn fool while her husband is being asked about multiple sexual assaults?
    OCD, qwerty, crayzeehappee and 2 others like this.

Hi All,
    newbie here.
    i have read Janice Dickenson's book and the second encounter with Cosby seemed strange and disjointed. She says she travelled from Bali to Lake Tahoe for a meeting with him about a work opportunity. She goes to his door and then says she is tired and doesn't go in. He reacts angrily and she leaves the next day without saying goodbye. On her way home she has a panic attack and feels uncomfortable in her own skin. All day she experiences feelings of terror. Knowing her claims now it all makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    And why was his wife sitting there grinning like a damn fool while her husband is being asked about multiple sexual assaults?
    I know, right!? I kept thinking about the comment someone made that his wife was "unhinged"...she sure looks it, but that's probably from being married to a monster for all these years. I'm guessing she takes lots of meds to deal with everything.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I know, right!? I kept thinking about the comment someone made that his wife was "unhinged"...she sure looks it, but that's probably from being married to a monster for all these years. I'm guessing she takes lots of meds to deal with everything.

Meds or money? Look at the other guy who was accused of molestation - he confessed all to his wife and she stayed with him!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Seems like Cosby would like to go back to the good old days of nobody talking about his misdeeds.

Bill Cosby's Lawyers to Reporters: "Proceed at Your Peril"

In the wake of renewed rape allegations, Bill Cosby has seen his Netflix special postponed, his planned comeback sitcom killed and reruns of The Cosby Show pulled from rotation. According to the comedian's lawyers, however, it's not Cosby that should be worried, but the journalists covering his alleged crimes.
    On Wednesday, Buzzfeed published a letter from Cosby attorney Martin Singer categorically denying the claims made this week by model Janice Dickenson and cautioning "in the strongest possible terms" against repeating her story, which Singer called "an outrageous defamatory lie."
    "If you recklessly publish the Story instead of checking readily available information demonstrating its falsity," wrote Singer, "all those involved will be exposed to very substantial liability." "You proceed at your own peril," he added.
    On Tuesday, Dickenson told Entertainment Tonight that Cosby drugged and raped her in the 1980s. "[T]he last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me," said Dickenson. "And I remember a lot of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Her beaming, shining smile looked like such a put on, standing by her man for appearances.

That's it! I'm never buying another Jello Pop again!!!

Actress Louisa Moritz

Cosby Forced Oral Sex

During Carson Appearance

18 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

An actress who played Rose in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and starred in the '70s show "Love American Style" claims Bill Cosby stuck his penis in her mouth in her dressing room before an appearance on Johnny Carson's "Tonight Show."

68-year-old Louisa Moritz tells TMZ ... she was at the NBC studios in New York in 1971, waiting in the green room for her appearance on the show. She says there was a knock at the door, and it was Cosby, who she says walked in and said he was impressed with her work and "implied that he was going to see to it that I will become a major star through his direction."

Moritz -- who also played a cop in Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke" -- says Cosby "suddenly approached me and took out his penis, which was now in the line of my face [she's 5'] and pressed up against it."

She goes on, "He took his hands and put them on the back of my head and forced his penis in my mouth, saying, 'have a taste of this. It will do you good in so many ways."

She says as Cosby walked out he turned and said, "Now you don't want to upset me and the plans for your future, do you?"

Moritz says she never told anyone, until now. She says although the statute of limitations has run, she intends to file a civil lawsuit against Cosby.

Cosby's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "We've reached a point of absurdity. The stories are getting more ridiculous." Singer adds, Mortiz is a lawyer who was disciplined by the California State Bar and ordered not to practice. We pulled the documents -- she can't practice because she didn't report certain quarterly reports ... the nature of the reports is unclear from the documents.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Jf6LXCDF

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Cosby's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "We've reached a point of absurdity. The stories are getting more ridiculous." Singer adds, Mortiz is a lawyer who was disciplined by the California State Bar and ordered not to practice. We pulled the documents -- she can't practice because she didn't report certain quarterly reports ... the nature of the reports is unclear from the documents.

Nice attempt at smearing. It's not working though. Sometimes it's just too much to dismiss all of the people accusing you.
    qwerty and Kittylady like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What a pathetic bully. I guess he thinks he can make it all go away by threatening journalists with "proceed at your peril" statements and by digging up irrelevant dirt on the women. Maybe it's worked for him all these years, but I have a feeling his run of luck is over.
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information