Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

I can just picture him like Sanford, clutching his chest like he's having the BIG one.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

"The judge in Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial says the six alternate jurors will get an hour with the courthouse comfort dog before being sent back to their hotel.Judge Steven O'Neill said Thursday he planned to meet with the alternates to "let them know they're still important." After O'Neill mentioned the dog, Cosby stood up at the defense table and made a comical, barking-like motion with his mouth."
    The Latest: Alternate Cosby jurors get time with comfort dog

the fuck?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Well, that's random.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bill Cosby's lawyer fell asleep for 30 minutes as the judge spoke to jurors during the shamed comedian's sex assault trial

• As judge was reading the testimony, Cosby's lawyer Tom Mesereau fell asleep
    • Mesereau snoozed for about 30 minutes in court before eventually waking up

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline and Laura Collins In Norristown, Pennsylvania For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 08:41 EDT, 26 April 2018 | UPDATED: 11:11 EDT, 26 April 2018

Bill Cosby's lawyer fell asleep as the judge spoke to jurors during deliberations in the shamed comedian's sex assault trial on Wednesday night.
    Tom Mesereau was seen drifting in and out of consciousness while Judge Steven O’Neill re-read prior testimony to the jury at their request.

O’Neill began reading from Cosby’s deposition as it approached 7.50pm. He read Cosby’s account of the night of the alleged assault, his relationship and ‘romantic interest’ in Constand.
    As the evening stretched on Mesereau began to doze, slack jawed, his face shielded from the jury as he sat turned towards the projection screen on which Cosby’s words were displayed.
    Cosby listened. He occasionally nodded, smiling broadly and inexplicably.

The Q&A also focused on Cosby’s conversations with Constand and her mother, Gianna, during which Mrs Constand of doing a ‘horrible, horrible’ thing and he apologized referring to himself as a ‘dirty old man.’ He also offered to pay for Constand’s education.
    They also re-heard Cosby’s admission to giving Quaaludes to young women with whom he wanted to have sex.

O’Neill finished reading at 9.15pm. After a brief recess the jury decided to call it a night over 10 hours into deliberations.
    They will hear Marguerite Margo Jackson’s testimony tomorrow morning.

Constand is just one of dozens of women to level claims at the entertainer, but the only one whose allegations fall within the statute of limitations.
    Mesereau was seen drifting off late into the evening on Wednesday after more than six hours of deliberation and questioning of the case by jurors.

The jury had asked to hear question and answer portions of Cosby’s civil deposition, given in 2004 and 2005, in which he spoke of his romantic interest in Constand and admitted to giving Quaaludes to young women with whom he wanted to have sex.
    As O’Neill read the pages of testimony back to the jury Mesereau could be seen sleeping for some 30 minutes and awoke while the testimony was still being read.
    The nap was not acknowledged by anyone in the court or the judge.
    Read more: Bill Cosby's lawyer fell asleep for 30 minutes during trial | Daily Mail Online

what the...?
    Brookie, sprynkles and Waterslide like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

He probably faked it because that is appealable under "ineffective counsel". Slimeballs are just trying to keep him out of jail hoping he will die first.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It’s insane here! I’m in the courthouse on a foster care case. The place is abuzzzzzzzzzzz. Some of his supporters were screaming outside. Most people cheered. Justice finally!
    Trixie, czb, fgg and 10 others like this.

The #metoo movement deserves so much credit for this. I never thought he would be convicted.

Hallelujah. I can not believe they found him guilty. This is wonderful news!!!!!!

And nobody thought to wake him? Whenever I see someone falling asleep in court (it does happen quite often) I cough loudly or hit my pen on the desk to get their attention.

Excellent news! POS
    Kittylady likes this.

Sluce that is so cool that you are there!
    Kittylady likes this.

While I was on the stand during my plenary hearing (about a very important point), both lawyers started, Er. Um. -ing while watching the judge (I was focusing on my lawyer who was asking me questions, and didn't look at the judge). Then my ex's lawyer exclaimed, OMG, he's asleep! We kind of just putzed around until he woke back up about five or so minutes later. I was embarrassed for the judge and quite infuriated. When we finally got the ruling, the important testimony I had been giving was mistakenly ruled (like, he said he ruled in my favor and went into a long explanation why he went in my favor, but awarded my ex what he was asking for about that particular thing, which was definitely the opposite of in my favor). I guess it does happen quite a lot. I can imagine being an older judge and listen to people yammer on about specific details might be boring and all, but JFC, I lost about $30K from that bullshit.

Meanwhile, you're fucking guilty, you're fucking guilty ... you raping fuck!! I too thought he'd get off again. And what the hell did the judge say when he started barking??
    sprynkles and Waterslide like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I'm pissed the judge didn't remand him. Especially after he stood up and called the prosecutor an asshole???
    Kittylady likes this.

^^What?????

Yeah, I haven't read that. He's unhinged.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Thread Information