Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Hugh Hefner to Cosby Accuser
    Dragging Me Into Your Suit Is A Sham
    6/29/2016 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner's no rapist enabler ... so dragging his name into Bill Cosby's sexual assault case is ABSURD ... so claims Hef in new legal docs obtained by TMZ.
    The Playboy magazine founder just asked the judge to dismiss him from Chloe Goins'lawsuit against Cosby, arguing the suit reeks of a desperate ploy to drum up publicity and force Cosby to settle.
    Hefner goes on to say he's never been implicated in a single act of sexual impropriety against a woman.
    As we reported ... Chloe added Hefner's name to her lawsuit claiming he put her in harm's way when he introduced her to Cosby at a Playboy Mansion party in 2008. She claims Cosby spiked her drink, and while she was out of it, he fondled her breasts and sucked her toes.

Hugh Hefner to Cosby Accuser: Dragging Me Into Your Suit is a Sham | TMZ.com

Seapharris7 likes this.

BILL COSBY I WASN'T 'DATING' CHLOE GOINS... She Has NO Case
    6/30/2016 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Cosby accuser Chloe Goins has no clue what it means to be in a "relationship" with someone -- and that's one reason Cosby wants her sexual assault case thrown out of court.

TMZ obtained new docs Cosby's attorneys filed refuting Goins' allegations in which she claims he sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion. She also sued him under "domestic violence" laws, but Cosby's attorneys say that's impossible.

In the docs, they say domestic violence doesn't apply because there would have to be, at the very least, a "dating relationship." Cosby's team says under law that's defined as "frequent, intimate associations" -- and Chloe says she first met Cosby the night of the alleged incident.
    They add it's just "common sense" they were not dating.

As for the sexual assault ... Cosby's team thinks the statute of limitations has run out.

Bill Cosby: I Wasn't 'Dating' Chloe Goins ... She Has NO Case | TMZ.com

You see, folks. It doesn't count cause we were not in a relationship.

Hef's a giant creep too. But at least he allows the women to stay awake when he molests them.
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

Hef's a giant creep too. But at least he allows the women to stay awake when he molests them.
    Hmm, not sure if that's good or not...
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Cosby reportedly completely blind
    NEW YORK (PAGE SIX/AP) - We know Bill Cosby is awaiting trial for the alleged aggravated indecent assault of a woman in 2004, but now the New York Post’s Page Six is reporting on other problems.

A well-placed source told the paper Cosby is now “completely blind” and “in his own personal hell.”

Also, “His alleged victims may take some solace in the fact that he’s in his own personal hell. He has been suffering from a degenerative eye disease and is completely blind . . . All his Hollywood friends have turned their backs on him.

“He is confined to his house in Pennsylvania, and the only person on his side is his wife, Camille, who is masterminding his defense. His only friends are the small army of lawyers on his payroll.”

Cosby’s top lawyers didn’t respond to questions from Page Six.

More bad news for Cosby came Friday.

U.S. Judge Eduardo Robreno ruled he couldn’t sue a woman accusing him of sexual assault, her mother, two lawyers and the publisher of the National Enquirer for talking to law enforcement about her allegations. But other aspects of the lawsuit were left intact and will proceed.

Cosby's lawsuit claims all five parties breached a 2006 confidential settlement agreement and the woman's actions unjustly enriched her.

The judge is dismissing the accuser's mother from the lawsuit. He's letting the case continue regarding recent statements and actions by the accuser, her lawyers and American Media.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Saw that in my feed on FB today. Word for word thought to myself "Well isn't that crying shame...".
    Brookie and Kittylady like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I lied to you
    I never cried for you
    I swear that I tried to
    But I had better things to do
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe there is a God...

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

G-d would've preserved bill's eyesite but given him a peen-eating disease. or prostate cancer.

Maybe. But I like the idea of him living in darkness and frightened. I find it fitting, as it's not far off from what those drugged women must have felt.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^I wholeheartedly agree with that. The karma train took far too long to catch up with him, but in this case, what he's experiencing now kind of feels like a form of karmic justice, in some ways.

czb

good point.

eta: @ witch. i like your posts, weathered, but i don't believe in karma.

^I was using "karma" more like a catch-all phrase, in this case; more of a "what goes around comes around" kind of thing.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm split on this. A part of me thinks "Good! Have a miserable life!" but then I remember the Guinness share trading fraud trial in the '80's where the chief exec Ernest Saunders got out of most of his prison sentence by having a bunch of doctors claim that he had Alzheimer's disease. Funnily enough he made a miraculous recovery once he was freed...

Now I'm not saying that Cosby is trying to pull something similar here, but the man has been doing a lot of twisting and turning to try and avoid his just desserts.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information