Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Can they ask her how much she drinks? Medicates?

I think she hasn't cared for a very long time.

She might actually be happy that the fucker finally got called out.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

This ^^^. I think she knows better than anyone how much Skeevy Bill deserves a good slapping from the universe Karma Queen.

really? she seems completely brainwashed to me. i understand she's in denial, it's probably a normal way for someone to respond after your husband of 50-something years is accused of rape and sexual assault by over 50 women, but come on.
    politesse likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    really? she seems completely brainwashed to me. i understand she's in denial, it's probably a normal way for someone to respond after your husband of 50-something years is accused of rape and sexual assault by over 50 women, but come on.
    Cosby has been accused every decade over the last 40 years.This is nothing new to her and I'm sure she helps to cover things up.She's being called out as much as he is.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

There are reports that she was in the same location when he drugged and raped some victims.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Bill Cosby ADMITS to sexual encounters with teens and says agency sent him models weekly | Daily Mail Online

Bill Cosby ADMITS to sexual encounters with teens and says agency sent him young models on a weekly basis in deposition released the day before he learns if sex assault case will go to trial

• Bill Cosby discussed sexual encounters he had with two teenagers in depositions given in 2005 and 2006
    • He admitted to having sex with Therese Serignese, 19, in Las Vegas in 1976 and giving her quaaludes before they had intercourse
    • Cosby also discussed how a teenage model masturbated him with lotion
    • Said an agency would send 'five to six' models weekly around 2000
    • Cosby to learn tomorrow if his sex assault case will go to trial
    • Andrea Constand alleges he drugged and raped her at his home in 2004

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
    Published: 13:20 EST, 23 May 2016 | Updated: 16:06 EST, 23 May 2016

[...]
    EXCERPTS FROM BILL'S COSBY'S DEPOSITON

COSBY DISCUSSING HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH 19-YEAR-OLD THERESE SERIGNESE
    Q: Did you give her quaaludes?
    A: Yes.
    Q: What effect did the quaaludes have on her?
    A: She became in those days what was called high.
    Q: She said that she believes she was not in the position to consent to intercourse after you gave her the drug. Do you believe that is correct?
    A: I don't know. ... How many years ago are we talking about? 197(6)? ... I meet Ms. Picking in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex.
    COSBY DISCUSSING THE TEENAGE MODEL HE HAD A SEXUAL ENCOUNTER WITH
    Q: She says that just days after ... she told you that she did not drink, you told her to come over to (your townhouse) and served her amaretto. Do you recall serving her amaretto?
    A: No.

Q: That you told her to sit next to you on the couch and that you put your arm around her and began massaging her shoulder and arms suggestively. Did that occur? ... This occurred sometime after you met her parents.
    A: I need clarification on time.
    Q: She's 17 and I believe throughout the time she knows you she becomes 18 or 19.
    Q: On a later occasion you had her masturbate you with lotion. Did that ever happen?
    Q: (She) used the lotion to rub your penis and make you ejaculate?

A: Bingo.

COSBY DISCUSSING A TEENAGER WHO FILED A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM

A: I fed her dinner, gave her three drinks. We went then to the living room. We went through acting, elementary moves. We then went to the sofa. We laid down together. I was behind her.
    Q: Was she lying down or sitting up?
    A: No, she was down.
    Q: Did she fall asleep?
    Q: What did you do when she fell asleep?
    A: I got up.

Q: Did you engage in any type of sexual contact with her while you were on the couch?
    A: No.
    Q. Are you aware that the woman's statement was that on the night of the dinner at your New York townhouse, "At some point Cosby and the woman were sitting on a sofa and Cosby was massaging her back?"
    Q: "Cosby then lowered his pants in an effort to receive oral sex?"
    A: "In an effort to receive oral sex," that did not happen.
    Q: "The woman rebuffed Cosby's advances and was immediately sent home, driven by Cosby's driver?"
    A: And that is not true.
    [...]

Read more:

He's in local court here right now. The judge will decide if the prosecution has enough evidence to continue to trial.

NickiDrea - any inside info to share????
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He's going to trial...

Judge in Bill Cosby case sets trial on sex-assault charges for July

Brittany Horn and Maria Puente, The News Journal, USA TODAY3:10 p.m. EDT May 24, 2016

Bill Cosby has been ordered to stand trial on sexual assault charges after a hearing that hinged on a decade-old police report in which a woman said the comedian gave her three blue pills that put her in a stupor, unable to stop his advances. (May 2 AP

(Photo: TRACIE VAN AUKEN, EPA)

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Aggravated sexual-assault charges against Bill Cosby will go to trial this summer, a judge ruled Tuesday.

"Based on the evidence, I am going to hold you on charges,” Judge Elizabeth McHugh ruled.

Cosby responded later with a statement criticizing prosecutors and his accuser, and vowing he would prevail at trial.

"Mr. Cosby is not guilty of any crime and not one single fact presented by (prosecutors) rebuts this truth," said the statement issued by Brian McMonagle, Cosby's attorney at Tuesday's preliminary hearing here. "Though the Court decided the government reached the low threshold required for today's preliminary hearing, we have no doubt this case ultimately will be resolved in Mr. Cosby's favor."

The trial will take place in Pennsylvania's Court of Common Pleas, in Montgomery County outside Philadelphia. The judge set July 20 for a formal arraignment but Cosby later waived that. The trial will start at a later date.
    The judge wished Cosby good luck before adjourning.

The ruling followed a half-day preliminary hearing where prosecutors produced their evidence to back up their three charges of aggravated sexual assault they filed in December against Cosby in connection with a 2004 encounter at his nearby home with former Temple University employee Andrea Constand.

Constand's 2005 statement to police about the alleged crime was the focus of the initial hours of the hearing Tuesday to determine whether the case against him should move forward to trial.

Constand was not in court to testify, and was not seen arriving at the courthouse where hundreds of reporters and cameras have gathered for what could be a long day of testimony.
    Prosecutors began their case by submitting Constand's statement to police made a year after their 2004 encounter.

She told detectives that Cosby gave her three pills that made her dizzy, blurry-eyed and nauseated and left her legs feeling "like jelly." She says Cosby touched her sexually, without her consent, while her body was "frozen."
    "I told him, 'I can't even talk, Mr. Cosby.' I started to panic," she said in the statement.

In his statement after the ruling, McMonagle said Constand's statement admitted to multiple consensual sexual encounters with Cosby.

"After hearing the weak, inconsistent and incredible evidence presented, it is clear why the prosecution did not allow its witness to speak and be confronted by the person she has accused," McMonagle's statement said. "Instead, they chose to rely on an 11-year-old hearsay statement from that witness, riddled with numerous corrections and inconsistencies."

Former Montgomery County detective Katherine Hart read Constand's statement aloud and answered questions regarding the edits Constand made to her statement upon reviewing a typed copy.
    Testimony at the hearing moved to Cosby's 2005 statement to detectives about the alleged crime. Cosby has maintained all along that his encounter with Constand was consensual.

When detectives asked Cosby whether he had sexual intercourse with Constand, he told police, “Never asleep or awake.” Cosby also told police that when he talked by phone to Constand's mother in Canada much later, he apologized to her for any pain he caused Andrea and the family.

Early Tuesday, the back-and-forth in the courtroom grew heated, with McMonagle attempting to raise questions about the contents of the statement and Constand's credibility, and prosecutors objecting to his line of questioning.

“This makes this entire hearing meaningless,” McMonagle argued, his voice rising in frustration, after a particular line of questioning. “I have a right to ask about this statement that they introduced.”
    Andrea Constand in December 2015 in Toronto. (Photo: Marta Iwanek, AP)

Neither Constand nor Cosby were compelled to be at the hearing but Cosby did show up for his first-ever criminal prelim proceeding, aimed at determining whether there is enough evidence to put him on trial for what Constand, a former Temple University employee, says he did to her a dozen years ago.

Each charge carries five to 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine. Of the nearly 60 decades-old accusations of drugging and/or rape made against Cosby since 2014, only Constand's accusations have resulted in criminal charges.

Cosby, 78, was smiling when he walked into the courthouse and even waved. He looked less frail than he did at a February hearing, although he grasped the arm of bodyguard.

Prosecutors could have put Constand, 43 and now living in her native Canada, on the stand to testify; it would have been the first time she and Cosby have faced each other in a decade.

Philadelphia attorney McMongale moved early in the hearing to force Constand to take the stand rather than admit her statement, but was unsuccessful. Under a recent ruling by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, hearsay evidence, such as Constand’s statement to police, can be entered into court as the victim’s statement, rather than forcing them to appear in court.

McMonagle argued that the defense should have the right to question Constand, but Magistrate Judge Elizabeth McHugh sided with the state’s ruling.

Constand made the statement to police when she reported the alleged crime in 2005; she also has made more recent statements in interviews with police and prosecutors, which may be introduced at a later time.

Before the first break, McMonagle stood in the front of the judge pleading to ask more questions regarding Constand’s statement, arguing that because she was not on the stand, this was his only way to gain more information.
    “If not, this is a travesty of justice,” McMonagle said. “I say that from my heart.”

Tuesday's hearing came after Cosby’s attorneys tried repeatedly and failed to get the charges dismissed, starting at a two-day session in February.
    Bill Cosby waves as he arrives at the Montgomery County Courthouse. (Photo: Matt Slocum, AP)

Constand tried to pursue criminal charges against Cosby in 2005 but the then-district attorney Bruce Castor decided there wasn't enough evidence. He also struck an immunity deal not to prosecute Cosby if he agreed to testify in a deposition for a civil suit filed by Constand in 2005 and settled in 2006.

At the February pre-trial hearing, Montgomery County Judge Steven O’Neil ruled that the immunity deal with Castor did not rule out Cosby’s deposition. O’Neil said the deposition was reason enough to re-open an investigation into Cosby.

The deposition, released in July 2015 after the Associated Press persuaded a judge to release portions of it, is among the evidence that current District Attorney Kevin Steele is using to pursue Cosby, which he had promised to do during his election campaign in 2015.

It’s expected Cosby’s attorneys will argue that the deposition should not be admitted into evidence, despite O’Neil’s ruling. Among other things, he acknowledges in the deposition that he obtained drugs to give to women he sought for sex.

Judge in Bill Cosby case sets trial on sex-assault charges for July

Kittylady and sprynkles like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Woot! That's what I'm talking 'bout!
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Release the bull and take him down.

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Elite Member

He's 78 and he still prob has money to burn. I''m guessing a likely strategy for his side would be to drag stuff out and keep him out of jail till he kicks it.

OCD

WTF is up with Camille? Ugh I now have visions of him getting jacked with lotion. What a sick fucking freak- even if he wasn't a rapist- and he totally is, but even if he wasn't this is so crazy considering that this guy use to charge money to stand up in front of people and bitch about black youth and their lack of morals. Fuck you Bill. And fuck your fucking blind act too. They should make him walk alone without assistance.

Thread Information