Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

BILL COSBY SETTLEMENT LOOMING WITH CA ACCUSER Criminal Case on the Line

12/31/2015 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Bill Cosby is defending a case brought by a female accuser that could be even more serious than the criminal case that was just filed ... but we've learned Cosby and the woman may be close to a secret settlement.
    Chloe Goins has sued Cosby for sexual assault, claiming he drugged and sexually abused her at the Playboy Mansion in 2008. Goins filed suit October 6th ... but something curious has happened, or should we say, hasn't happened.
    We checked the file and there's been absolutely no activity in the case. In fact, Cosby was never served with the lawsuit. The court requires service within 90 days, which means Chloe is days away from the deadline. If Cosby isn't served, the case will almost certainly be dismissed.
    Sources connected to the case tell TMZ, the reason why nothing has happened in the case is because both sides have been talking settlement, although no agreement has been reached.
    A settlement could be critical, because the L.A. County D.A. is reviewing the case to determine if Cosby should be prosecuted. Our sources say the D.A. is leaning toward filing charges.
    If Goins settles the civil case it could severely undermine any criminal case, especially if Goins agrees to a confidentiality clause ... something Cosby would almost certainly insist upon.

Read more: Bill Cosby: Settlement Looming with CA Accuser ... Criminal Case On the Line | TMZ.com

Girl you better not take the money and run!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

BILL COSBY- D.A. Calls BS on Move to Dismiss HE USED HIS CELEBRITY TO AVOID PUNISHMENT

1/20/2016 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking News
    Bill Cosby should be prosecuted not just for allegedly sexually assaulting Andrea Constand, but to get justice for many other women with similar claims who were thwarted by the comedian's celebrity ... so say prosecutors who are fighting to keep the current criminal prosecution alive.
    Pennsylvania prosecutors have just filed legal docs objecting to Cosby's move to have the case dismissed, on grounds he cut a deal with the former prosecutor who promised the case would never be filed.
    D.A. Kevin Steele says in the new legal docs Cosby may have been "committing similar crimes for decades and getting away with it, all over the country, using his celebrity and fortune to avoid the consequences."
    The D.A. scoffs at Cosby's argument that he only agreed to sit for a deposition -- where he ended up confessing he used Quaaludes as a seduction tool -- in return for the D.A.'s promise never to prosecute him. Steele says the D.A. had no legal authority to give Cosby immunity from prosecution, claiming only a judge had that right.

Read more: Bill Cosby: Prosecutor Calls BS on Move To Dismiss ... He Used His Celebrity to Avoid Punishment | TMZ.com

You Saw This Coming: R. Kelly Defended Bill Cosby

January 20, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K
    26 reactions

Because sucio ass perverts gotta stick together, R. Kelly said that he thinks itís really strange that ten thousand zillion women waited a long time to come forward and say that the Pudding Pop Don drugged and raped them. I know, R. Kelly defending Bill Cosby is like Sarah Palin endorsing Donald Trump as president. Now Iím just waiting for Woody Allen and Subway Jared to publicly take their places in Team Pudding Pop.

GQís March issue is filled with more messiness than usual, because they published an interview with PedoBearís favorite R&B singer. R. Kelly talked about how he was molested for years by a relative and he added that pedoism is a generational curse that is passed down to each generation. When asked if that means heís next in the cycle of molesters, he kept his lips shut. He also kept his lips shut when he was asked about marrying a 15-year-old Aaliyah. But R. Kelly opened up when the subject of Bill Cosby came up. R. Kelly sort of sees himself as Bill Cosby (but with a fuller bladder), because evil, vindictive demons tried to destroy him with their lies too.

R. Kelly settled lawsuits with accusers who accused him of statutory rape, but he says he wish he hadnít. R. Kelly only settled because his lawyers told him it was best for his career to make it go away. He says that all of his accusers were lying and they ďextortedĒ money out of him. When Bill Cosbyís name was brought up, R. Kelly put on his publicistís mouth at first and played it safe:

ďWell, my opinion on that is, I donít know what happened. Iím a fan of Bill Cosbyís from the Bill Cosby show, of courseówhoís not?óand for me to give my opinion on something that I have no idea if itís true or not, all I can say is that it was a long time ago. And when I look on TV and I see the 70-, 80-, 90-year-old ladies talking about what happened when they were 17, 18, or 19, thereís something strange about it. Thatís my opinion. Itís just strange.Ē

But since he couldnít help himself, he pissed out his true thoughts:

ďItís strange. Strange is strange. I canít explain strange. Thatís why strange is strange. Because itís something we canít explain.

If God showed me that they were telling the truth, I would say thatís wrong. I donít care if it was a zillion years ago. But God would have to do that, because God is the only one can show me that. No man can tell me that. No woman can tell me that. And when you wait 70 years, 50 years, 40 years, to say something that simple, itís strange. You know why I say that is because it happened to me, and it wasnít true.Ē

So R. Kelly is waiting for a message from God about Bill Cosby? I bet that when it rains R. Kelly takes that as a sign from God that itís okay to piss on children. But really, God isnít going to send R. Kelly any messages. Iím sure that God forwarded all of R. Kellyís calls to Luciferís answering service a long, long time ago.

Pic: Splash
    Tags: Bill Cosby, MESS, R. Kelly, Yeah Okay

Dlisted | You Saw This Coming: R. Kelly Defended Bill Cosby
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I knew it was Michael K when I saw the word sucio, I love him so. I'm so sure that pervert Bill is real happy about this dick sticking up for him.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I wonder how Hannibal Buress feels about all this now.Has he lost work because of this or gotten hate mail & death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I knew it was Michael K when I saw the word sucio, I love him so. I'm so sure that pervert Bill is real happy about this dick sticking up for him.
    Really, such a vote of confidence for Bill, maybe Roman Polanski could put in a good word for him too.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

But since he couldnít help himself, he pissed out his true thoughts:

This part particularly cracked me up.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

“It’s strange. Strange is strange. I can’t explain strange. That’s why strange is strange. Because it’s something we can’t explain.

If God showed me that they were telling the truth, I would say that’s wrong. I don’t care if it was a zillion years ago. But God would have to do that, because God is the only one can show me that. No man can tell me that. No woman can tell me that. And when you wait 70 years, 50 years, 40 years, to say something that simple, it’s strange. You know why I say that is because it happened to me, and it wasn’t true.”

i still can't wrap my head around how stupid, backwards and medieval that statement is.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^^^^ especially when Cosby himself admitted in the civil deposition that he acquired Quaaludes with the purpose of giving them to women that he wanted to have sex with.

Sadly, word around here in the legal circles is that the case will not go well for the Commonwealth. There are too many emails between Cosby lawyers, and DA Bruce Castor, which confirm the DA made the deal. He may not have had the authority to make such a deal, but he put it in writing as a representative of the Commonwealth. I hate Bruce Castor, politically and personally.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sadly, word around here in the legal circles is that the case will not go well for the Commonwealth. There are too many emails between Cosby lawyers, and DA Bruce Castor, which confirm the DA made the deal. He may not have had the authority to make such a deal, but he put it in writing as a representative of the Commonwealth. I hate Bruce Castor, politically and personally.

Ya know *sips coffee*.... for the women, it would be nice to see the man rot in jail. Officially found guilty, and locked up. That would give them some kind of closure for all they've endured. BUT... I don't know, maybe it's my twisted mental state, or the fact I'm on only the first cup of joe, wouldn't it give these women much more "closure" and dare I say... satisfaction... if Mr. Cosby was to suffer mentally and physically the way the women have? For as many times as the number of women he assaulted? How about he stand alone stripped of his 'security blankets' in front of a mob of all his victims and their families facing him The ass kicking menacing badasses upfront and center.
    I wonder how long before he pisses his pants???
    I said piss *giggles*, and he has to apologize to every single one. If they want to punch, slap, throw a drink (ha ha!) at him, he has to take it.
    Kinda like the medieval act of throwing rotten food and such at the condemned.

This is just one of those things where I think the justice system, although necessary, doesn't help the victims. They need something more.... satisfying. *cue evil grin*
    The bashing in the media don't count because I don't see him in the ground whimpering like a baby begging it to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I've been reading articles as soon as they're released. What about the current DA's argument that no one but a judge is authorized to grant immunity in a case like this, and that didn't happen here? If true, I think that's pretty solid ground.

That would be great, but then Cosby has a case in that he testified, and admitted to crimes with the promise that he could not be prosecuted. It is all too messy thanks to Bruce.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, fingers crossed.

Thread Information