Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

When did Bill acquire the wonky eye? That thing freaks me the fuck out....it's even worse now that he's old and has the glaucoma.
    SHELLEE and lindsaywhit like this.

What a wanker. I grew up watching him in the 80's. So sad.

I always hated his tagline, I brought you into this world and I can take you out in regards to kids. Always rubbed me the wrong way.

I can never look at Jello the same again.
    Wisher, Wilson and Seapharris7 like this.

I thought he admitted in that case that he drugged her.
    Wilson likes this.

I have to put in my night guard before I read updates on this. I hope the women he hurt get justice.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    These hearings are being held 10 minutes from my house and I plan to catch as many as I can...

How he will get a fair trial, though, is beyond me. A change of venue would do nothing considering the publicity. I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe a plea to a lesser charge?
    Oh hey NickiDrea. I didn't know you are a fellow Philly/suburb folk.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I thought he admitted in that case that he drugged her.
    In the civil case he was asked if he bought the 7 Quaaludes for the purpose of having sex with women and he responded "yes".
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Did he buy them at Walgreens? 7?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

LOL McJag! He has a Dr write a script.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He kept a Dr Huxtable prop prescription pad from the Cosby Show?
    SHELLEE, sluce, KrisNine and 3 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

The Big Bill Cosby Blind Item

Before all of these brave women stepped forward this year to tell their stories about Bill Cosby, I wrote this blind back in February and revealed it in July. It shows how all of this got started way back in the 70ís. Long before there was a Cliff Huxtable.

February 20, 2015
    It happened three or four decades ago now. There he was the almost A list movie star. He had a television show under his belt. He was a very good friend of this permanent A list celebrity but not the best friend of him. That title belonged to someone else (lets call him DF) and our actor befriended him. They would spend almost every evening together and pick up women. Lots of women. They rarely even dressed because there were so many women to choose from. Sometimes though the woman you wanted didnít want to be with you. DF though showed our actor how it could be done. You see, DF was a doctor and would write out prescriptions for himself and others. He showed our actor what worked best for what type of person and under what situations. They would practice on women all the time to see if they would pass out or become more willing or if the dose did nothing. In the meantime they would continue to have sex with every woman they saw. One day they decided to put their theories into practice and from that day forward, both of them were hooked on the system. They didnít have to be nice. They didnít have to care. They didnít have to worry if the woman didnít want them, they just would hand her a pill and back in the day there were tons of pills. They would wait a few minutes and then drag her stumbling to a bedroom where she would pass out or be close to it and they would each take a turn. For years they did this until DFís own addictions became too much, but he did leave our actor a present. Hundreds and hundreds of their special pills.
    Bill Cosby/Hugh Hefner/Dr. Mark Saginor
    Dec 31, 2015Enty
    The Big Bill Cosby Blind Item ‚Äď CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    sluce likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ick. It really is disturbing to know that this was a guy those of us at a certain age would have wanted as their dad. That's how he got away with it. He was/is a predator. He knew that he would have the total trust of his victims and if they dared to speak up, no one would believe them. Especially the victims that took place after the airing of the Cosby Show.

I hate Gloria Allred, but last night she was on CNN with Tom Mesereau (famous defense attorney). When he started questioning these women, the victims and Allred's clients, he was hideous. He said he wanted to know what the morals of these women were?? That they would attend a party where drugs were handed out? I couldn't believe it. I know people think these things, but he was so open about it. I think Gloria was surprised.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I hate Gloria Allred, but last night she was on CNN with Tom Mesereau (famous defense attorney). When he started questioning these women, the victims and Allred's clients, he was hideous. He said he wanted to know what the morals of these women were?? That they would attend a party where drugs were handed out? I couldn't believe it. I know people think these things, but he was so open about it. I think Gloria was surprised.

JFC! It was the sixties onwards! Who could have gone to a Hollywood party where drugs WEREN'T being handed around? Fuck, who could go to a Hollywood party NOW and not be offered something? In this day and age some fool is still invoking the "bad things don't happen to good girls, only bad girls who bring it on themselves" bullshit to excuse unforgivable behaviour.

Fuck Mesereau and fuck Cosby!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bill Cosby's wife Camille ordered to give deposition - CNN.com
    (CNN)A Massachusetts court has denied a motion by Camille Cosby, wife of under-fire comedian Bill Cosby, to quash her deposition order. Camille Cosby will now have to testify in a defamation suit brought against her husband.Seven plaintiffs allege that the "defendant drugged and/or sexually assaulted each" of them, according a court document denying Camille Cosby's request. They are among 50 women who accuse the star of drugging them and raping or fondling them. Cosby has steadfastly denied wrongdoing.

In their suit, the women said Bill Cosby portrayed them as liars after they went public with their allegations.
    Cosby countersued, saying that by accusing him of sexual assault, they hurt his reputation and derailed plans for his new family comedy on NBC.
    Cosby's accusers react to charge
    Ordered to testify

Camille Cosby was directed in a December 9 subpoena to testify at a deposition on January 6, 2016, something her lawyers challenged on the grounds that information from the couple's private conversations was privileged.

In a ruling issued Thursday, United States Magistrate Judge David H. Hennessy wrote that he found "no merit" in Camille Cosby's claim that "Massachusetts' marital disqualification law renders her incompetent to testify in this matter ... and accordingly deny her motion in its entirety."
    The seven women said they subpoenaed Cosby because she was her husband's business manager, according to Cosby's attorneys.
    His legal team accused the women of trying to subject Camille Cosby to the shame of answering questions about her husband's alleged infidelities.
    Read more: Bill Cosby faces criminal sex charges after many accusations
    Standing by Cosby

Camille Cosby married the comedian and star of "The Cosby Show" in 1964 when she was 19.
    Last year, she released a statement supporting her husband, describing him as a victim of unvetted accusations.

"The man I met, and fell in love with, and whom I continue to love, is the man you all knew through his work," she said.
    "He is a kind man ... and a wonderful husband, father and friend."
    Cosby is facing felony charges of sexual assault in Pennsylvania. No start date has been set for a trial, but if eventually convicted, he could face a maximum of 10 years in prison.
    Bill Cosby charged: What happens next?

Camille, the "man you know" is obvs only a small fraction (and a fake one at that) of who this person you're married to is. Wake up and smell the Starbucks.

What he was to her was just a role he was playing. Like being Cliff Huxtable.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information