Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bruce Castor is an asshole who is part of the Good Ole Boys Club in Montco. He refused to prosecute 12 years ago because of Cosby's wealth and because he is a famous man. Castro has a long history of not supporting women in these cases. He encouraged the victim to take the settlement offered and move on with her life. Then the publicity hit and all these other woman came forward. Suddenly Castor changes his tune and claims he never saw all the evidence which is bullshit. The police who investigated believed the victim and they were furious that Castor insinuated that their investigation blocked him from pushing the charges. Castor got his now though and was not elected to office again. He can sit off to the side now and try to come up with more excuses for why Cosby walked and went on to rape again and again.

Update: local news is reporting Cosby will appear in court today.
    Fingers crossed, I hope you're right.

Bill Cosby Stumbles on His Way Into Court

9 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking News
    ARRIVING TO COURTMSNBC

Bill Cosby showed up to a Montgomery County courthouse to be arraigned on charges of aggravated indecent assault ... but stumbled on his way inside.
    Cosby had to be helped out of his car and looked weak as he made his way inside. As he made the walk from the car to the court, he appeared to trip over something ... but did not fall down.
    Cosby could enter his plea relating to the 2004 incident where he allegedly drugged and assaulted a Temple University employee

Read more: Bill Cosby: Stumbles on His Way Into Court (VIDEO) | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

His bond was set at 1,000,000.00
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He will post it and be back at his home in Cheltenham before dinner. I hear his attorney was told last night so they had already planned for him to be local instead of at his main home.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by sluce; December 30th, 2015 at 04:09 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So he's all frail now? I wonder if he'll suddenly be sprightly again if he skates on these charges...
    idunno, sprynkles, HWBL and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    So he's all frail now? I wonder if he'll suddenly be sprightly again if he skates on these charges...
    Let's lay a trap. Leave him in a room with some Chardonnay, a bottle of quaaludes and a female fan. Let's see if he "trips" on his way across the room to rape her.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

These hearings are being held 10 minutes from my house and I plan to catch as many as I can...

How he will get a fair trial, though, is beyond me. A change of venue would do nothing considering the publicity. I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe a plea to a lesser charge?
    sluce, sprynkles and Wilson like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^ The press conference at the Norristown Courthouse was insane and I was happy I was in and out since the parents were not contesting emergency foster placements for their kids. I can only imagine what will happen at the hearings. Are they holding them in Elkins Park, or Norristown?
    NickiDrea likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This POS is definitely playing the "frail old man" card.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^ The press conference at the Norristown Courthouse was insane and I was happy I was in and out since the parents were not contesting emergency foster placements for their kids. I can only imagine what will happen at the hearings. Are they holding them in Elkins Park, or Norristown?
    Elkins Park!
    sluce likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Sluce are you close to this too? Can we possibly get team reporting? That would be amazing.
    Last edited by sprynkles; December 30th, 2015 at 08:12 PM.
    lindsaywhit and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He was walking with a cane in the video on the news. I'm surprised he wasn't doing the shaky hands thing.
    Last edited by sprynkles; December 30th, 2015 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Sluce are you close to this too? Can we possibly get team reporting? That was be amazing.
    LOL - Norristown is about 15 mins from me, but Elkins Park is further and I have no business there. My contracts are with three counties surrounding the city so when I go to court is in family court in the county courthouse. I never get to Elkins Park. My best friend lives in Cheltenham so I asked her to stop by and kick him in the nuts.

I'm Fighting the Charges12/30/2015 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking News
    Bill Cosby says he's the victim of a district attorney trying to make a name for himself in a meritless case.
    Cosby's attorneys are indignant, making it clear their client was the centerpiece of a hotly contested election for D.A. in Montgomery County, PA.
    It's interesting ... Kevin Steele, who went before reporters Wednesday to announce the sexual assault charge is not even the D.A. yet ... he takes office Friday, and he ran on a platform of prosecuting Cosby.
    Cosby's legal team says they plan to mount a "vigorous defense against this unjustified charge."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Thread Information