Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Damon Wayans is an idiot. Nothing else needs to be said.
    HeartShapedBox and Janus like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Apparently Wayans also said that the women "threw themselves" at Cosby. Ummm, last time I checked it is pretty difficult to throw yourself anywhere but the floor after you've been slipped a spiked drink....

What a fucking tool.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ I'm sure Cosby did have women "throwing themselves" at him, as do many men of wealth and power. The point is, he didn't want consensual sex. He wanted unconscious women he could dominate and rape. And that's what makes him a sick fuck, Damon. Too bad, because I used to like you.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I'm sure Cosby did have women "throwing themselves" at him, as do many men of wealth and power. The point is, he didn't want consensual sex. He wanted unconscious women he could dominate and rape. And that's what makes him a sick fuck, Damon. Too bad, because I used to like you.
    Exactly. Of all the women he raped, there is a subset of women who went to his hotel room fully expecting to have sex with him. But then he drugged them and they woke up like "WTF happened? I didn't consent to THAT."

fgg

Bill Cosby's Accusers Come Forward in Shocking A&E Special

Despite over 50 women accusing him of sexual assault, Bill Cosby has continued to deny any wrongdoing and hasn't been charged with a crime. "I have been in this business 52 years, and I've never seen anything like this," Cosby previously said on Good Morning America. "And reality is...the situation. And I can't speak."

Now, the 78-year-old actor's alleged victims are speaking out in A&E’s Cosby: The Women Speak, where they detail their interactions with the once-beloved actor and comedian.

A&E interviewed over a dozen of Cosby's accusers, including actress Louisa Moritz, publicist Joan Tarshis, and supermodel Beverly Johnson. Find out the most shocking accusations from the special below.

Warning: Disturbing, explicit content.

Joan Tarshis: "I Was Given $10 and a Cab"

Publicist Joan Tarshis was allegedly assaulted by Cosby in 1969. "He said, 'just relax, have a drink first, then we'll get into the writing,'" Tarshis said. "The next thing I know he was there taking off my pants, and I thought quickly and said 'I have a vaginal infection.' Which was a lie. So he stuck his manly parts into my mouth until he was finished. And then I was given $10 and a cab to take me home."

Victoria Valentino: "You Don't Ever Want to Talk About It Again"

Victoria Valentino was a Playboy playmate who dined with Cosby in 1969, shortly after the death of her 6-year-old son. "I was very depressed, you know," she said. "He leaned across, he put a pill next to my wine glass, he said 'here take this, this will make you feel better.'"

Valentino says she was forced into oral sex with The Cosby Show actor later in the evening. "He unzipped his fly, had me perform oral sex then he stood me up, turned me backwards and did me doggy style," she said. "If there is any question about why women don't report rape it's because it's so damned humiliating, you don't ever want to ever talk about it again."

Louisa Moritz: "I Tried Pushing Him Away"

Actress Louisa Moritz said she was assaulted by Cosby before her appearance on Johnny Carson's The Tonight Show in 1971. "He said I was so cute and he definitely wanted to be my manager," Moritz recalled. "And this was all while he was unwrapping his penis that he would stick in my mouth. I tried pushing him away, I tried pulling his pants up over."

Cosby's alleged parting words to Moritz? "Don't forget, don't make me mad, I'm going to be your best friend."

Sarita Butterfield: "His Intentions Were to Prey on Me"

Model Sarita Butterfield alleged that she was groped by Cosby while dining at his house on Christmas Eve in 1974. "Bill Cosby wrapped his arms around me, grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back," she said. "He attempted to kiss me, groping me. Not just my breasts. He felt pretty entitled to touch me in parts that he had no right to."

Butterfield continued, "His intentions were to prey on me and sexually assault me in his home on Christmas Eve. That's unbelievable. I don't know, I've never gotten over it."

Heidi Thomas: "I Don't Remember Anything Other Than One Sip"

Heidi Thomas visited Cosby for coaching in 1984, and said she was forced into oral sex after being drugged. "I don't remember anything other than one sip," Thomas recalled. "My clothes were on, his were not. And I was lying down and he was forcing himself in my mouth."

Beth Ferrier: "I Was Discarded Like a Piece of Trash"

Former fashion model Beth Ferrier had a consensual affair with Cosby for two years, and alleges that she was drugged by her ex after seeing him perform in 1986. "I just remember from that time of the sip, of feeling warm, and feeling like I was going to go under," she said. "Waking up in the back of my car in the dark alley all alone with my clothes all off. A woman knows when you've been violated and I definitely felt very violated ... I was discarded like a piece of trash."

Barbara Bowman: "He Attacked Me"

At just 17-years-old, Barbara Bowman was an aspiring actress in the 1980s when she met up with Cosby at a hotel in Atlantic City. "He attacked me. He came after me like a wild animal and tried to rape me," Bowman said. "I was coherent enough to fight and scratch and scream and cry and try to wrestle my way out of there. He had me pinned to the bed with his elbow under my chin and was ferociously trying to remove his belt buck and pants, while trying to get down my pants."

Beverly Johnson: "Everything Was Spinning"

Supermodel Beverly Johnson met Cosby while auditioning for The Cosby Show in the 80s, and claimed she was drugged with a cup of coffee. "Everything was spinning, I was dizzy and I knew I had been drugged," she said. "No doubt in my mind. He puts one hand around my waist and I remember cocking my head and saying 'you're a mother f––er aren't you?'"

Johnson told her daughter about the assault, who initially asked her mom not to come forward. "[Then] my daughter calls back and says, 'I talked to my husband, and I want you to tell your story and know that I'm behind you.'"

Chelan Lasha: "I Kept Saying to Myself 'Dr. Huxtable, Dr. Huxtable'"

In 1986, aspiring model Chelan Lasha allegedly had a run-in with Cosby after taking what she thought were antihistamines. "He began pinching on my breasts and he was grunting," Lasha said. "And I kept saying to myself 'Dr. Huxtable, Dr. Huxtable.' I remember something warm on my leg and I passed out. I woke up to him saying 'daddy said wake up, daddy said wake up."'

While A&E didn't interview Cosby himself for this special, they spoke to The Cosby Show star Joseph Phillips, who played Martin Kendall. "I didn't witness anything, but there was always a sense of something and there were people whispering," he said. "This parade that would come through of beautiful women. Something is going on. Everybody's not auditioning."

Later, a friend of Phillips told him she'd been sexually assaulted by Cosby. "She says, 'do you believe me?'" Phillips recalled. "I said 'yes, I believe you.'"

Both Cosby and his lawyers continue to deny these accusations. As of now, statute of limitations prevent many of Cosby's accusers from taking legal action against him for his alleged misconduct.

Read more: Bill Cosby's Accusers Come Forward in Shocking A&E Special - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Damon Wayans is an idiot. Nothing else needs to be said.
    The Wayans were hard-core Jehovah's Witnesses at one time; I wonder if they still are.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Book Proposal Says Bill Cosby Had His Son Killed By Hitman

A book manuscript is floating around the publishing world. According to the new issue of the National Enquirer, a book written by the aunt of Bill Cosby’s illegitimate daughter, Autumn Jackson (above), Bill Cosby had his son killed by a hitman to protect his sex crimes and from the world discovering his secret daughter.

Ennis Cosby, 27, was shot and killed Jan. 16, 1997, in what was believed to be a robbery attempt. Police arrested Mikhail Markhasev, a Ukrainian immigrant with possible mafia connections.
    Two days after Ennis was found dead, Autumn was arrested for trying to extort $40 million from the comic in exchange for a promise not to go public with his paternity. Also arrested were Jose “Yosi” Medina, the alleged mastermind of the extortion plot, and another Russian named Boris Saban.
    During the following days, Autumn’s aunt asked Autumn if she knew anything about Ennis’ murder and if the cases were somehow connected.
    Autumn told her: “After hearing the reports about Ennis, we saw a strange car in the parking lot below Yosi’s room. Yosi said Cosby had sent an assassin after me, because I was about to tell my story. I was scared for my life!”
    “Yosi told us there were hitmen in the car below just waiting for me to come outside,” continued Autumn. “A man knocked on the door, and we all freaked out. He said he was from room service, but we knew he wasn’t. We wouldn’t open the door.”
    The book questions who ordered Markhasev to kill Ennis and how that slaying was linked to the foiled extortion plot.
    Book Proposal Says Bill Cosby Had His Son Killed By Hitman – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^^ oh, please! I can't stand Cosby as much as the next person, but this just sounds like fairy tales, especially from the AUNT of his despised and denied daughter. Ennis's murder was just the wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I agree but thought this was funny.

Surprise! Gloria Allred dug up a couple more.

(CNN)Three more women came forward publicly Wednesday to accuse Bill Cosby of sexually inappropriate behavior, creating yet another wave of allegations that the comedian abused his power by drugging and assaulting women.One woman was a cocktail server at a jazz club in Redondo Beach, California, in the 1970s. She accused Cosby of stealing her panties after drugging her and assaulting her in her car while she was unconscious.

Another was a former model and actress who appeared as an extra on "The Cosby Show." She saidthat Cosby told her she better sleep with him if she wanted to make it in the entertainment industry.

After years of silence, the women said allegations against Cosby from other women emboldened them to come forward.

"After 35 years of living with these shameful memories in secret, I was finally encouraged by all the other women who have recently told their stories," said Sharon Van Ert, the former cocktail waitress.

'Everything became a blur'

Pamela Abeyta said she kept her story to herself for more than three decades because she felt she was to blame.

Pamela Abeyta

"I believed that it was my fault for putting myself in that position," she told reporters Wednesday. "It took me many months to come forward because of the shame it might cause my family, but then I realized I am the victim and how much this has bothered me all of these years."

Abeyta was 25 when she met Cosby's producer in 1979 through a friend. She said she met him in an Orange County residence, hoping "it might lead to an opportunity with Playboy" because Cosby knew Hugh Hefner.
    During the meeting, the producer called Cosby and said they would be on the "next flight to Las Vegas," she said. Abeyta and the producer left for Las Vegas and met Cosby in a dressing room of the Las Vegas Hilton after he finished a show, she said.

Cosby brought her to the Elvis Presley suite in the hotel and showed her to her own room, she said. They went downstairs and he gave her $200 to spend on gambling while he mingled with others. She went back to the suite around 1 a.m.

After she awoke the next day, Cosby told her to buy an evening gown for the "champagne dinner" during his show. She spent $2,500 on clothing, shoes and a clutch bag for the event, charging it to his room, she said.

At the show, she remembers having food and drinks before blacking out.

"Everything became a blur," she said. "I believe that someone put something in my drink."

She remembers waking up twice in Cosby's bed and seeing him once before allegedly blacking out again. She woke up the next day in her own room in the suite and left soon after, she said.

"I got up and left the hotel the next morning not even knowing what went on through the night. I barely remember how I got to the airport or even how I got home. I know I flew home, but it was all in a fog," she said.

'You owe me'

Former model and actress Lisa Christie said she was 18 when she met Cosby on the set of "The Cosby Show." He chose her out of a line of models and took an interest in her career, she said.

Lisa Christie

The relationship lasted about two years, from 1987 to 1989, before he tried to pressure her into sex in a hotel room, she alleged. At the time, she says she considered him a "father figure." Now, she said she believes he "waited" for her because he knew she was a virgin.

After college, she says was offered a co-host position for an NBC affiliate show "Wedding Magazine." Cosby flew her to Chicago to see if she should pursue a career as a television actor. He also told her he wanted her to audition for his film "Ghost Dad."

Under the pretense of an "acting exercise," Cosby told her to close her eyes before leaning in to kiss her "like a boyfriend," she said.

When she resisted, he told her "you owe me," she said.

When she rebuffed his advances, he retreated to his room, telling her: "This is your last chance if you want to make it in this business, you have to sleep with me."

Book on alleged sexual advances

She apparently described the ordeal in a book she released last year -- but did not name Cosby. She read from the book at the news conference.

In that passage, Christie describes an incident with a man who propositioned her. She wrote that the man's son died a week later. Cosby's son died in 1997.

But at the news conference, she said Cosby propositioned her in the late 1980s.

'I was one of the fortunate ones'

Allred said the book had a mistake, which she blamed on clumsy editing that will be corrected.

"I was one of the fortunate ones. Now I'm here to support all the victims," Christie said during the news conference.

'Mr. Cosby started getting fresh'

Sharon Van Ert was a cocktail server at Concerts by the Sea, a jazz club in Redondo Beach, when she says she met Cosby.

Sharon Van Ert

One night after a few drinks with co-workers and customers post-closing time, she said, Cosby walked her to her car.

She remembers feeling dizzy as she got into the car and Cosby asked if she was capable of driving home. She got in the driver's seat to regain composure, she said, and Cosby got in the passenger's seat.

"After a while, Mr. Cosby started getting fresh. He was touching me and rubbing my leg. The next thing I remember was waking up in my car, my head hanging down from the seat, alone," she said in between tears.

"I knew I was drugged because I threw up and I never threw up or drank too much. I believe that he must have put something in my drink while we were closing up the place."

When she got home, she realized she was missing her panties.

"I believe that Mr. Cosby took them after he assaulted me."

Fallout continues

The fallout from the controversy over the sex assault allegations against Cosby has been swift. Reruns of "The Cosby Show," his landmark 1980s sitcom, have been pulled from the airwaves and other projects and tour dates have been scrapped.

Allred noted Wednesday that statute of limitations prevents Cosby from facing criminal charges. But a California judge ordered Cosby in August to give a sworn deposition in a civil suit alleging he sexually abused a teenage girl more than 40 years ago.

Cosby is scheduled to answer questions under oath from the accuser's legal team on October 9

Cosby admitted pursuing younger women in deposition
    CNN's Jason Kravarik contributed to this report.

Bill Cosby faces new allegations of sexual misconduct - CNN.com

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And just think of how many still remain silent....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bill Cosby Son’s Killer Writes Explosive Jailhouse Letter — His Chilling Confession REVEALED

The cold-blooded killer who gunned down Bill Cosby‘s son has written to RadarOnline.com admitting to the shocking crime — but left unanswered the explosive questions about an outrageous alleged assassination plot.
    Mikhail Markhasev, a Ukrainian immigrant with possible mob ties, shot and killed Ennis Cosby, 27, on Jan. 16, 1997, in what investigators called a robbery attempt near an L.A. interstate.
    Radar went directly to the source to find out if there is any truth behind the outrageous claims he was actually hired to rub out Ennis on Cosby’s direction to prevent his son from revealing the comedian’s love child, as alleged in a blockbuster tell-all book.

“Ennis’ only fault was in being in the path of a wicked idiot like myself,” Markhasev, now 36, told Radar in a letter sent from the Corcoran State Prison in California.
    “The senseless tragedy of his untimely death and the sacred sorrow experienced by his family is something that I hope you will never have to experience, and yet it happens daily in the world,” he wrote.
    Markhasev, who is serving life in prison, wrote his evasive response after receiving a letter from Radar that directly asked him if he was hired to knock off Ennis.
    Getty Images

In an explosive tell-all book titled Cosby’s Love Child, author Jewel Star, the aunt of Cosby’s illegitimate daughter Autumn Jackson, described the supposed assassination plot.
    According to the book, Jackson told Star: “Cosby might have had Ennis murdered because he had found out about me!”
    Two days after Ennis was found dead, Jackson was arrested for trying to extort $40 million from Cosby in exchange for her silence about her claims she was his out-of-wedlock child.

Also arrested in the plot were JoseYosiMedina, the alleged ringleader, and a Russian named Boris Saban.
    Meanwhile, Cosby stands accused of raping and drugging dozens of women over several decades.
    The 78-year-old has declared his innocence but still faces possible sex crime charges in California and Pennsylvania.
    Private eye Dan Hanks, who investigated the killing, said Markhasev probably didn’t want to say too much in the letter because prison guards routinely read them.

He also told Radar that he knew Markhasev prior to the murder because the then 18-year-old worked at a garden supply store the private eye shopped at.
    “I got to see him in another light — why he was out there makes no sense to me because this guy had a job. It wasn’t like he was homeless looking for someone to rob,” he said.
    “Why was the guy on the same [Interstate] off ramp as Ennis Cosby?”
    Markhasev was captured two months after the murder when The National ENQUIRER posted a $100,000 reward and one of his friends ratted him out.

In another revealing twist, Markhasev actually shows sympathy for Cosby!
    “As for Mr. Cosby, he showed me much mercy which I didn’t deserve and I’m praying for him, for his family and all of the women,” he wrote in the prison letter.
    Killer Of Bill Cosby’s Son Ennis Cosby Confesses To Murder In New Letter | Radar Online

Where did he find the time?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Where did he find the time?
    I was thinking the same thing. His m.o. takes little planning and forethought. He must have been planning a rape or actually raping someone constantly.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He had help. And I'm betting plenty of those non-famous 'helpers' were more than in on it, but doing the same shit Cosby was doing when they weren't helping him get away with it.

These people need to be found out. I think they need to take a look at anyone and everyone who was an assistant, personal healthcare provider, driver, security detail or any other member of his entourage or group of friends over the last 40 years or more.

Basically any sick fucker who thinks (or ever thought) doing this to another person is okay needs to go down with Bill. And screw this "it was the 60's, 70's, times were different, etc" bullshit I occasionally hear in regards to this. Never did a time exist when having sex with an unconscious and completely incapacitated female was NOT creepy and deviant as fuck, and oh yeah....RAPE, motherfucker!! Just because sexism and inequality allowed them to get away with it easier back in the day than now doesn't make it any less so. Fuck Bill Cosby. And Roman Polanski while I'm at it.
    Last edited by MsDark; October 6th, 2015 at 01:53 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information