Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Jesus fuckballs, can we get to another page? I'm tired of seeing this dude's nose hair first thing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

After last month’s epic tell-all piece from NYMag — which detailed the experiences of 35 women assaulted by Bill Cosby — I imagined we’d heard the worst of the Cosby-related accounts. Those victims’ accounts were so graphic and terrible that I couldn’t imagine hearing worse. Wrong. This story only grows more heinous. Three more victims have come forward. Each of the women are represented by Gloria Allred, who also repsseveral of his other victims. Allred held a press conference where Linda Whitedeer, Colleen Hughes and Eden Tirl gave their accounts.Trigger warning: these details are extremely disturbing and graphic, but this is what the public needs to hear in order to remember that Cosby is a monster. Some excerpts:

Hughes, who said that she was an American Airlines flight attendant when she met Cosby in the early ’70s on a flight to L.A., explained that the comedian “flirted with me the entire flight” and invited her to lunch in Beverly Hills when they landed.

According to Hughes, the two went to her hotel room so she could shower and change clothes and, when she emerged, Cosby had ordered champagne and appetizers. Hughes claimed that Cosby was drinking champagne out of her shoe. There were also glasses of champagne, Hughes said, and Cosby handed her one. The last thing Hughes claimed to remember was Cosby attempting to hold her hand, after which she woke up hours later.

“My clothes were thrown all over the room and I felt semen on the small of my back and all over me,” Hughes said. “Bill obviously did not use a condom and there was no lunch and he was nowhere to be seen.”
    Whitedeer told reporters that she encountered Cosby in the early ’70s, after embarking on an acting career. According to Whitedeer, she was on a movie set with Cosby, who told her, “I’m going to interview you and we will use the director’s office.”

However, Whitedeer said, what transpired in the office was very different. “I felt Cosby’s left hand gently grab my long hair behind my head … his giant frame blocked the door so if anyone should try to enter, they would not be able to see what he was doing,” Whitedeer said. “As I looked up his penis was out of his pants and he shoved it in my mouth. His attack was fast with surgical precision and surprise on his side.”

According to Whitedeer, “When Cosby was done, there was a horrible mess of semen all over my face, my clothes and in my hair. He took out a Kleenex to try to wipe off my face. I was bordering between vomiting and passing out. He was mumbling that I had been blessed with his semen as if it was holy water.”

Cosby, Whitedeer said, “gloated over my humiliation.”

[From The Wrap]

Yep, these details are incredibly shocking even after everything else we’ve heard. Bill Cosby’s a freaking sociopath, and he thinks nothing of degrading and humiliating women. He got away with this behavior for several decades, but no more. Cosby’s reputation has been irreparably damaged, and he deserves all of what’s coming.

I sure hope Whoopi Goldberg is still listening, and I can’t wait to see if they cover these new developments on The View
    . Because Whoopi’s reaction to these new accounts will be very telling. I still believe that she mostly changed her tune after being prodded by producers, who enlisted Dan Abrams to school her in front of a live audience. Stay tuned.

http://www.celebitchy.com/442139/three_new_bill_cosby_victims_come_forward_with_the _most_disturbing_details_yet/
    Well now I'm ready to vomit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This case fills me with rage. What a monster. From his devious manipulations to his violent and cowardly attacks. He deserves worse than the law catching up with him. Public stoning maybe?

So, Damon Wayans is jumping on the Cosby apologist wagon...

Comedian Damon Wayans shared his theory on the reasons behind the sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby when he visited Power 105's The Breakfast Club on Friday.
    "Tell the truth," Wayans said about his advice for the Cosby Show star. "If I was him, I would divorce my wife, give her all my money and then I would go do a deposition. I would light one of [those] three-hour cigars. I'd have some wine and maybe a Quaalude, and I would just go off, because I don't believe that he was raping. I believe he was in relationships with all of them, and then he's like, 'You know what? It's 78. It don't work like that no more. I can't get it up for any of y'all. Bye, bitches,' and then they're like, 'Oh, really? Rape!' "
    Wayans called the claims against Cosby a "money hoax" and feels that some of the women found it hard to deal with rejection.
    “If you listen to them talk, they go, 'Well, the first time …' The first time? Bitch, how many times did it happen? Just listen to what they're saying and some of them really [are] un-rape-able. I just look at them and go, 'You don't want that. Get out of here,' " Wayans said.
    He added: "How big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years?"
    The comedian also noted that other famous Hollywood names haven't received the same backlash as Cosby for alleged sex crimes. Wayans called out Woody Allen and 7th Heaven'sStephen Collins as examples.
    ”You know what Bill Cosby did wrong?" Wayans continued. "He started criticizing young black men. Then he lost us, and so we’re not supporting them. They see that opening, so you know what? Attack him, kill him. But the dude from 7th Heaven — his show is still on TV. Woody Allen is making shows and movies."

Damon Wayans Defends Bill Cosby, Calls Accusers "Un-Rape-Able" - Hollywood Reporter

I am so disappointed with Damon. My love for him is gone.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

In Damon, that was beyond bad!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Oh fuck him, that's bullshit to say. Unrapeable? Fuck him.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Elite Member

Woooooow. Damon Waynes can go DIAF for that bullshit! "If you hear some of those women talk you realize they are unrapeable" Are u fucking kidding me?!!? Those women's lives were destroyed because that evil piece of shit stole something from them they can NEVER get back, and then this Waynes idiot has the gull to insult them on top of all of it?? Fuck. Him. Fuck him!
    Janus likes this.

Damon needs a cunt punt.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

czb

um, how is damon wayans' opinion even relevant?

*crickets*

I always found him and his family to be very funny and great writers. So now I've lost Cosby and Damon as 2 of my favorites.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I believe he was in relationships with all of them, and then he's like, 'You know what? It's 78. It don't work like that no more. I can't get it up for any of y'all. Bye, bitches,' and then they're like, 'Oh, really? Rape!' "
    I may be slow here on a monday morning, but is he saying that Cosby has had 45 mistresses for the past 40 years. And because he's now impotent and/or not attracted to the women anymore, they decided to accuse him of rape?

As far as conspiracy theories go, that's a pretty fucked up one. I'm surprised Cosby's lawyers didn't come up with that one on their own.
    Janus, Bombshell and Clubber Lang like this.

Silver Member

Just listen to what they're saying and some of them really [are] un-rape-able. I just look at them and go, 'You don't want that. Get out of here,' " Wayans said.

Ah one of the old "only attractive women get raped" and "women are stupid for ageing!" idiots. It's a bit sad to see that according to Wayans, some women, to him at least, are 'rapeable'. What his criteria for women who he considers 'rapeable' is not specified. Perhaps he should tell us who he would rape so we are forewarned?

He added: "How big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years?"
    Does this guy think he is funny or what? I honestly hope he just THINKS he's being funny, because if it were me, I would NOT comment on something that I was so woefully ignorant about.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

So, Damon Wayans is jumping on the Cosby apologist wagon...

Comedian Damon Wayans shared his theory on the reasons behind the sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby when he visited Power 105's The Breakfast Club on Friday.

”You know what Bill Cosby did wrong?" Wayans continued. "He started criticizing young black men. Then he lost us, and so we’re not supporting them. They see that opening, so you know what? Attack him, kill him. But the dude from 7th Heaven — his show is still on TV. Woody Allen is making shows and movies."

Damon Wayans Defends Bill Cosby, Calls Accusers "Un-Rape-Able" - Hollywood Reporter

THAT is the only reason Daman's thinking is clouded. He's angry that Woody and the other can still go on while Cosby is in the limelight. Well boo fucking hoo. This isn't a race issue ahole! Notice the women? all walks of life, they could have been his mother, his sister, his nanny, his next door neighbor and Daman is making this about race????

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Even if all the women but ONE lied. That ONE person matters. She matters!!!!!

Roast thatfucking Cosby
    and want to be fair... bring the fukkers Woody and the other guy out too.. bring them all the fuk out. Roast them!
    Maybe this Cosby thing can set a precedent. No one is untouchable. Celebrity or not NO ONE

*mic drop

Ugh. Pig.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information