Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Established Awful Person Bill Cosby Wants His Hush Money Back

Bill Cosby is now asking a court for "sanctions" against Andrea Constand because she and her lawyers "are intent on reneging on what they promised — confidentiality and finality," reports the New York Daily News. Constand originally filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2005 after the Pennsylvania D.A. declined to pursue criminal charges. While they eventually settled in an undisclosed agreement, court documents obtained by the AP earlier this July contain an admission from Cosby that he had sex with women after giving them quaaludes. Cosby accuses Constand and her lawyers of helping the New York Times obtain the full deposition, thus resulting in a "colossal breach" of their confidentiality agreement. As a result, Constand may have to "disgorge some or all of the money paid to her by defendant as part of the settlement."

In the filing, Cosby also refers to quaaludes as "disco biscuits" and argues that the extramarital affairs and drugs were just a part of the times. "There are countless tales of celebrities, music stars and wealthy socialites in the 1970s willingly using Quaaludes for recreational purposes and during consensual sex," the filing states. The lawyer for Therese Serignese, who was a Jane Doe in Constand's original suit, said, "It's laughable that the Cosby team is going to rely on the 'sex, drugs and rock and roll' defense as a response to the abuse allegations of the women."

In other news, the California Supreme Court ruled that Judy Huth and Gloria Allred's civil suit alleging Cosby sexually assaulted Huth when she was a 15-year-old girl at the Playboy Mansion in 1974 can move ahead.

Bill Cosby Wants His Hush Money Back -- Vulture

lol @ "disco biscuits" we just called them 714's.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i wasn't around for the quaalude revolution, but all i've learned from reading various stories and articles that it's a sex related drug. is it like a valium or something? i will do some googling on it, i'm interested to know why they don't make them anymore.

and cosby is grody.

Sex related, ummm well in my case it was, but quaalude was a downer, lowered the inhibitions for sure but yeah, probably more like valium than like ecstacy.

I think they stopped making them because it became known as mostly a recreational drug rather than what it was originally intended for, i.e., a sedative and muscle relaxant.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sex related, ummm well in my case it was, but quaalude was a downer, lowered the inhibitions for sure but yeah, probably more like valium than like ecstacy.

I think they stopped making them because it became known as mostly a recreational drug rather than what it was originally intended for, i.e., a sedative and muscle relaxant.
    That's what Paxil did to me. I lost my inhibitions, went to the orgies, and fell asleep in a chair while everyone else got busy. Thankfully it was around people who were protective of me, so I was never in danger like these ladies. I once dated a guy who I later found out got caught molesting girls while they slept, including one of my friends. It was horrifying, and I couldn't help but be creeped out by any man who looked like him for years afterwards.

I can hardly believe his wife is still defending him, but she's invested a lot into their marriage and probably has some Stockholm Syndrome/victim blaming going on.

Wasn't it quaaludes that Polanski gave that 13 year old he ass-raped?
    greysfang and BITTER like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    That's what Paxil did to me. I lost my inhibitions, went to the orgies, and fell asleep in a chair while everyone else got busy. Thankfully it was around people who were protective of me, so I was never in danger like these ladies. I once dated a guy who I later found out got caught molesting girls while they slept, including one of my friends. It was horrifying, and I couldn't help but be creeped out by any man who looked like him for years afterwards.

I can hardly believe his wife is still defending him, but she's invested a lot into their marriage and probably has some Stockholm Syndrome/victim blaming going on.
    You dated Josh Duggar?
    dilligaf likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrymple...by#.db4KmnBLwX

Atlanta College Ends Professorship Tied To Bill Cosby

Spelman College, a historically black women’s school, has ended a position named for Cosby. The move comes amid growing allegations that he sexually assaulted dozens of women.
    posted on Jul. 25, 2015, at 7:00 p.m.
    Jim Dalrymple II BuzzFeed News Reporter
    Bill Cosby performs at the Buell Theater in Denver on Jan. 17, 2015. Brennan Linsley / AP

A historically black women’s college in Atlanta, Georgia, has ended a professorship that was named for and funded by Bill Cosby.

Spelman College spokesperson Audrey Arthur told BuzzFeed News Saturday via email that the college had discontinued the William and Camille Olivia Hanks Cosby Endowed Professorship. The funds related to the position have been returned to a Cosby foundation, Arthur added.

The announcement came just a week after a decade-old deposition surfaced in which Cosby detailed drug use and various sexual liaisons with women. The deposition was part of a lawsuit filed by a woman who accused Cosby of drugging and molesting her. Dozens of other women also have accused Cosby of rape, drugging, and sexual assault.

Spelman began distancing itself from Cosby in December when it suspended the Cosby-funded position. At the time, The Washington Post described the job as “one of the most prized in black academia.”
    Bill Cosby and Spelman College president Beverly Tatum talk in Atlanta on May 14, 2006. W.a. Harewood / ASSOCIATED PRESS

Cosby and his wife donated $20 million to Spelman in 1988.

When it was given, the massive donation was the largest ever to a historically black college. The college used the money to fund the now-discontinued professorship, as well as to build an academic center.

Both of Cosby’s daughters attended Spelman.

Other colleges that have distanced themselves from Cosby amid the sexual assault allegations include the Berklee College of Music, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and Temple University.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrymple...by#.db4KmnBLwX

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Yep.

You dated Josh Duggar?
    Hell no! That guy must be a sociopath or a narcissist, because he's been a smug sonovabitch even after he got caught molesting his sisters. Bill Cosby is no different.

The guy I dated seemed somewhat normal until he got in a fight at an open mic night and pointed out an unmarked police car to me on a date. It's very easy to raise a red flag with me.

Kenan Thompson: Bill Cosby Was A Big Creep On The Set Of ‘Fat Albert’

This has been mentioned on Howard Stern many years ago. I can't recall if it was actually Kenan Thompson being interviewed or someone else talking about what Cosby said to Kenan. They recently pulled the old show clip where it was mentioned and everyone laughed. It was an old commedian being funny, but they still found it very odd coming from someone like Cosby. Not so much now!

He then talked about an odd remark Cosby made to him while filming, something like, “So Cosby pulled me aside and said that after the movie comes out, it’ll be so hard to keep the women off you, you’ll need two dicks.”

FYI: Fat Albert (the movie) came out in 2004.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Has there been any connection made to the murder (even though it's been solved, and the perp caught) of Cosby's son and the women he drugged??
    dilligaf likes this.

35 Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Are Photographed For New YorkÂ*

New York
    has collected the photographs and firsthand accounts of 35 of the 46 women who allege Bill Cosby raped them. They range in age from 44 to 80.

Jewel Allison.

In an essay accompanying the piece, Noreen Malone explains:

The group of women Cosby allegedly assaulted functions almost as a longitudinal study—both for how an individual woman, on her own, deals with such trauma over the decades and for how the culture at large has grappled with rape over the same time period. [...] The first assumption was that women who accused famous men were after money or attention. As Cosby allegedly told some of his victims: No one would believe you. So why speak up?

The portraits, photographed by Amanda Demme, concisely drive home the point. The women’s physical presence silences anyone who might still have a shred of doubt—as a collection of real faces, real women courageous enough to speak out, the allegations metastasize, become more tangible than headlines. No one can deny their multitudes, and the sheer horror and revulsion that accompanies their stories, of Bill Cosby allegedly drugging them and raping them and using his tremendous power and influence to silence them. No more.

Victoria Valentino.

Their words are awful, and they are resonant. Barbara Bowman:

I was invited down to Atlantic City to see his show and had a very confusing night where I was completely drugged and my luggage was missing. When I called the concierge to find out where my luggage was, Cosby went ballistic. He slammed the phone down and said, ‘What the hell are you doing, letting the whole hotel know I have a 19-year-old girl in my hotel suite?’ The next morning, he summoned me down to his room and yelled at me that I needed to have discretion. He threw me down on the bed and he put his forearm under my throat. He straddled me, and he took his belt buckle off. The clanking of the belt buckle, I’ll never forget.

PJ Masten:
    I told my supervisor at the Playboy Club what he did to me, and you know what she said to me? She said: ‘You do know that that’s Hefner’s best friend, right?’ I said, ‘Yes.’ She says to me: ‘Nobody’s going to believe you. I suggest you shut your mouth.’

Tamara Green:
    People often these days say, ‘Well, why didn’t you take it to the police?’ Andrea Constand went to the police in 2005—how’d it work out for her? Not at all. In 2005, Bill Cosby still had control of the media. In 2015, we have social media. We can’t be disappeared. It’s online and can never go away.

The crux of Malone’s essay piggybacks off that statement, as she details how rape culture has changed through the decades, all four of them, that Bill Cosby has allegedly been a serial rapist. Social media has enabled victims to be heard regardless of the press angle, she argues, and young women are stronger and more vocal about what’s happened to them than we’ve ever been; Emma Sulkowicz is one of her examples. Whether that’s entirely true—it’d be a mistake to leave out the estimated 68 percent of women who are still afraid to come forward and report their rapes—it’s at least a hopeful view in a story so gruesome and heartbreaking it needs it. Read the full piece, and see the portraits, here.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wow, this is awesome. How long until he cracks?
    spinmonkey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Good, he can't be disgraced enough.

Holy shit.

Standing ovation. I applaud each and every one of these courageous women.

Well done, New York Magazine.

Thread Information