Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

One of the ways you can tell if someone is lying is if they're unable to answer a yes-or-no question with a "yes" or a "no". She basically asked him if he did it and he avoided the hell out of answering.
    llamamama likes this.

Bill Cosby

Sued By Janice Dickinson

He's a Liar and a Rapist

5/20/2015 12:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news

Janice Dickinson has just sued Bill Cosby, claiming he flat-out lied when his team claimed she made up the story that he drugged and raped her.
    Dickinson has said Cosby drugged her in Lake Tahoe in 1982 and then when she was unconscious, penetrated her vaginally and anally. Janice took a pic of Cosby in a robe in the room where she claims the rape occurred.
    The statute of limitations has long since run, but Dickinson says she has a fresh claim after Cosby's team released a statement saying she had fabricated the story.
    So now Dickinson is suing Cosby for defamation and emotional distress. In the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, she's asking for unspecified damages.
    We reached out to Cosby's team ... so far no word back.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She can't prove anything unfortunately.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She can't prove anything unfortunately.
    But she is stopping it from fading from the news. This isn't a story that should fade into obscurity. There are too many women from all walks of life telling the same story over and over.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    But she is stopping it from fading from the news. This isn't a story that should fade into obscurity. There are too many women from all walks of life telling the same story over and over.

She's trying to deliver a punch and make it land because she knows he deserves it for what he's done to so many women. Good on her!

This is hilarious and so true. "We deserve to dance like no one's watching. And watch like no one's raping."
    And I love how at the end she threw out the drink from him.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Bill Cosby admitted to getting Quaaludes to give to women

By Holly Yan, Eliott C. McLaughlin and Dana Ford, CNN

Updated 1:08 PM ET, Tue July 7, 2015

(CNN)Bill Cosby has admitted to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with, newly released documents show.

The documents, dating back to 2005, stem from a civil lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand -- one of the dozens of women who have publicly accused the comedian of sexual assault. The records were made public Monday after The Associated Press went to court to compel their release.

CNN has attempted to reach a lawyer and publicist for Cosby to respond to the revelations contained in the documents, without success. His longtime publicist, David Brokaw, said, "We have no plans to issue a statement."

In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.
    Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

Testy back and forth

While Cosby admitted that he acquired seven prescriptions of Quaaludes with the intent to give the sedatives to young women he wanted to have sex with, he has not admitted to actually drugging any of his accusers.

He did say he gave drugs to "other people," but when Troiani began to ask Cosby if he gave other people Quaaludes knowing they were illegal, Cosby's attorney interjected and said that his client acknowledged giving them only to a woman whose name is redacted.

Cosby later testified that he "misunderstood. Woman, meaning (the woman whose name is redacted), not women" -- even though Troiani had used neither word in her question.

"You gave them to other people?" Troiani had previously asked, to which the comedian replied, "Yes."

While Cosby's attorneys cite two women who "allegedly say that they knowingly took Quaaludes offered to them by Defendant in the late 1970's" -- one of them being former model Theresa Serignese, who has shared her accusations publicly -- they do not address the numerous women who say they were given pills for a variety of reasons, including to "cheer up."

Several women allege Cosby used cappuccino, soft drinks, wine or other beverages as vehicles to drug them, but accusers Constand, Serignese, Janice Dickinson, Tamara Green, Victoria Valentino, Donna Motsinger and a woman identified only as Chelan have alleged Cosby gave them capsules or pills -- sometimes billing them as medication -- before assaulting them.

Read the rest here: Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

Finally!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What would he have done if any of those women overdosed?

I'm pretty damn sure in his long long history of drugging women that he must have OD'd at least one if not more. I just wonder what happened to them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Just saw this on twitter.

LOLGOP
    @LOLGOP So people are willing to believe all immigrants are rapists with no evidence, but 30 women weren't enough to convince them about Cosby.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Don't worry, folks. It wasn't rape-rape. Video at the link.

Whoopi Goldberg Defending Cosby: 'The '80s Weren't Fun for Everybody'

For many people who were still doubting that Billy Cosby is a serial rapist, his 2005 testimony released Monday that confirmed that he has drugged women to have sex with them made it difficult to still believe in this particular Santa Claus. For others, like Whoopi Goldberg, the doubt is still there.

In a panel comprised of Goldberg, Raven-Symoné, Nicole Wallace, and guest hosts Michelle Collins and Candace Cameron Bure, only Collins came down hard on Cosby, saying that since she’s always thought he was guilty, nothing’s changed. Raven, who became famous on The Cosby Show, sort of admitted that now she’s willing to say that he’s done something wrong.
    You know I don’t really like to talk about it that much because he’s the reason I’m on this panel, he gave me my first job, but at the same time, you need the proof, and then I’ll be able to give my judgment here or there. [Wallace: And we know that he gave quaaludes to women to have sex.] And now there’s real facts.
    Bure, who didn’t know what a quaalude was, offered this: “If you’re giving drugs to anyone to have sex, you’re impairing their judgment, they don’t even have the ability to make a coherent decision if they want to have sex with him, so that points, to me, it just says guilty guilty guilty!”
    But Whoopi Goldberg, who is still mad about that one time people besmirched her name at a party or something, has not changed her mind, nope, not at all.
    I’m sorry the ‘80s, they weren’t fun for everybody, clearly. I think it is again, we’ll see what happens as more information comes out. I don’t like snap judgments because I’ve had snap judgments made on me so I’m very very careful. Save your texts, save your nasty comments, I don’t care. And I say this because this is my opinion and in America, still, I know it’s a shock, we’re actually innocent until proven guilty. He has not been proven.
    When Collins pushed back, asking her what the motivation was for the 40-plus women who have come out against Cosby, Whoopi had a great comeback:
    What was the motivation for an entire party to decide that I was a rotten person? I don’t know.
    At this point it seems like some people could walk into a room, watch Cosby drug a woman and then try to have sex with her and still say, “Hmm, maybe I need my prescription checked.”

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

And Whoopi Goldberg shows her lack of empathy and blind willingness to close ranks YET again...
    Trixie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Just read somewhere that Disney World moved his statue out of the park last night.

Thread Information