Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    There is something that has been bothering me about this. 1) If you have a history of drugging and raping people, wouldn't you continue to do that until you got caught? 2) Or is it more of a cycle, a victim here or there, at certain intervals or completely random? I watch to many crime shows.
    I would guess that any time line would be about a matter of opportunity and suitability (as in the woman was someone who could be intimidated into not filing charges by some means). As to why he's apparently stopped it could be a simple matter of physical ability - maybe he can no longer physically perform. Well, that and possibly advancements in forensic science that mean DNA can be identified rather than relying on blood type matches and advances in detecting 'date rape' drugs in a victims system.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

You know, his wife is pretty quiet, but suppose she did something to him that put a stop to everything.

I wonder if she could have injured his little bill.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I wanna know what he used to drug these women and where he got it from for years on end. As long as it went on, it's a wonder there were no slip ups where some girl ended up dead.
    Conrad Murray?

When you type "Bill Cosby" in Yahoo, "Bill Cosby rape" as a suggested search comes up immediately, But in Google, if you type "Bill Cosby" "net worth" is the first search. If you type "r" then you get "rap", never will it give you "Bill Cosby rape". What's his connection with Google?

And I wanted to edit my above post and not post again, but the edit button is gone.

ETA: Is there a time limit on editing posts? I can edit this, but one from two days ago, I can't. I never noticed that before.
    Last edited by llamamama; December 26th, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    And I wanted to edit my above post and not post again, but the edit button is gone.
    Bill Cosby's minions had it removed!
    llamamama and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    ETA: Is there a time limit on editing posts? .
    Yes
    llamamama likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Google doesn't fill in anything not so nice anymore. So Keely Shaye Smith isn't fat, Mike Tyson isn't a rapist and Ricky Martin isn't gay, but on Yahoo they are. I may have to switch search engines.
    twitchy2.0 and idunno like this.

Google tends to give you results it thinks you should want rather than what you actually do and in far more ways than just that. It really bugs me and makes it harder to find things than formerly. Once upon a time, I could find anything. Now I have to fight the damned search engine.
    idunno and Linne like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Google tends to give you results it thinks you should want rather than what you actually do and in far more ways than just that. It really bugs me and makes it harder to find things than formerly. Once upon a time, I could find anything. Now I have to fight the damned search engine.
    Thanks, I thought it was just me, it wasn't always like that. There was a time when the results were often obscene and NOT what I had in mind. There was a point when I thought Google was reading my mind. Now it's in the opposite direction and they won't return results that make sense. Beavis and Butthead can be gay but Matt Bomer isn't? They won't let you attach certain adjectives to celebrities anymore. Bummer.

Just saw a story that claims Cosby has hired a team of private investigators to tear apart everyone who has accused him.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hope he's prepared to go broke.
    Kittylady and Patty Rox like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Just saw a story that claims Cosby has hired a team of private investigators to tear apart everyone who has accused him.
    I hope one of them says, "Yeah, I've had sex with over 100 guys, I have a criminal past and I went to Cosby's room fully prepared to sleep with him to further my career. But the bottom line is the sick bastard drugged me with a cappuccino the second I walked in the door and I don't remember anything after that." And I'd believe her. There are just too many women from different walks of life for him to pull this. The basketball coach at Temple?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

When all else fails - smear campaign against the accusers.

This is incredibly foolish of him. Aside from what the financial cost will be it does nothing for the filthy tatters of his reputation. By launching an assault on the personal lives and history of each accuser it only adds credence to their claims that they didn't act at the time for fear of retribution from him and his highly paid legal thugs. Not only that but Cosby has a lot of dirty laundry of his own that he won't appreciate being brought out into the air again, and no doubt the more his people release about these women the more his own shit is going to start being brought up again.

If he was smart he would have slipped away quietly and lived his remaining few years out of sight until Gloria Alred and the media found someone new to chase. Thank goodness for all the victims out there that he's dumb as fuck.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

So, Phylicia Rashad has come out in defence of Cosby. I'm somewhat disappointed by this. I guess it's possible there's a big conspiracy to keep Cosby off TV, but I think it's more likely that Cosby has finally begun pulling in favours from old friends to defend himself.

Phylicia Rashad Attacks Cosby Accusers: 'Forget These Women'

Oh: actress Phylicia Rashad, Bill Cosby's one-time T.V. wife, has weighed in on the two dozen separate sexual assault allegations against him, telling an entertainment reporter "Forget these women." She implied that Cosby's accusers are all part of an orchestrated smear campaign. Clair Huxtable, what are you doing.
    Rashad made her comments to Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman during a luncheon for the movie Selma. She unambiguously supported Cosby and trashed his accusers, saying, "I love him," and adding, "Forget these women. What you're seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it's orchestrated. I don't know why or who's doing it, but it's the legacy. And it's a legacy that is so important to the culture." (And really, what better time to invoke a word like "legacy" to defend Bill Cosby than at a screening of a movie about Dr. Martin Luther King?)
    A little later, Rashad made it clear to Friedman that she believes someone besides the women is behind the accusations: "Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV. And it's worked. All his contracts have been cancelled." She did not speculate who that might be.
    Friedman reports that he asked her specifically about the claims made by Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson, the latter of whom wrote about Cosby allegedly drugging her in a long essay in Vanity Fair. Rashad's response, in full, was, "Oh, please." She also said there was no way Camille Cosby would've ignored the kind of behavior her husband is accused of: "This is a tough woman, a smart woman. She's no pushover."
    Rashad's comments are the most specific we've heard from any former Cosby show actor, most of whom haven't wanted to get involved in the controversy. After Keshia Knight Pulliam made news for not wanting to phone Cosby during Celebrity Apprentice, leading to her firing, she told the Today Show, ""What I can say is this: I wasn't there. No one was there except for the two people who know exactly what happened. All I can speak to is the man that I know and I love. The fact that he's been such an example, you can't take away from the great that he has done." Raven-Symoné, another former Cosby co-star, has emphatically denied rumors that he molested her during the show, adding, "Everyone on that show treated me with nothing but kindness. Now keep me out of this!"
    So, at this point we have two options: either Bill Cosby systematically raped and terrorized women over several decades and his victims are now finding the courage to come forward, or, you know, a vasty shadowy cabal of Somebodies is working in concert to "keep him off TV."

^ If anything, that shadowy cabal of Somebodies worked in concert to keep him ON television for years after the first reports of his abuse came out. These reports are nothing new, she makes it sound like these people want him out and had these women make up these stories just now. That's not how it happened.
    Fly_On_TheWall and idunno like this.

Thread Information