Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Bill Cosby

I Only Expect the 'Black Media'

To Be Good Journalists

12/14/2014 7:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news
    Bill Cosby is pleading with the media to stay neutral in reporting on the multiple rape allegations made against him ... but the legendary comedian strongly suggested the white media wasn't giving him a fair shake.

When asked about the allegations, Cosby told Page Six, "Let me say this. I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that you have to go in with a neutral mind."

Bill reportedly sounded upbeat on the phone ... and said, "Love and the strength of womanhood" when asked how his wife is holding up through all of this.

He added, "Let me say it again, love and the strength of womanhood. And, you could reverse it, the strength of womanhood and love."

That's where he cut off the conversation ... saying "they don't want me talking to the media."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3LuVbnina

Who is they? All the women you drugged and raped?
    Kittylady likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

Should "black media" be equally neutral towards his black victims?
    Wilson and Kittylady like this.

I'm shocked to see an equal opportunity rapist pull the race card.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The wife speaks...

Bill Cosby's Wife

'He is the Man You Thought You Knew'

7 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news

Bill Cosby's wife just broke her silence and fiercely defended her husband over various sexual assault allegations, saying, "He is a kind man, a generous man, a funny man, and a wonderful husband, father and friend. He is the man you thought you knew."

Camille didn't attack her husband's accusers, but said the media has been way to quick to pass judgment, saying, "A different man has been portrayed in the media over the last two months. It is the portrait of a man I do not know."

She then zeros in on the accusers saying, "It is also the portrait painted by individuals and organizations whom many in the media have given a pass."

Camille warns, "We all followed the story of the article in the "Rolling Stone" concerning allegations of rape at the University of Virginia. The story was heart-breaking but ultimately appears to be proved to be untrue." She adds, "Many in the media were quick to link that story to stories about my husband."

And her final salvo ... "None of us will ever want to be in the position of attacking the victim. But the question should be asked -- who is the victim?"

Read more: Bill Cosby's Wife ... 'He is the Man You Thought You Knew' | TMZ.com

Still not many stepping up to defend his honor. If he really was like she says, Hollywood would be demanding to be heard.
    Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.

If I were being accused of this and if I knew I was 100% innocent, I would offer to take a polygraph. Remaining quiet for this long only makes him look guilty.

What's that saying? There's none so blind as those who will not see?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Denial is a helluva drug, Camille.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    If I were being accused of this and if I knew I was 100% innocent, I would offer to take a polygraph. Remaining quiet for this long only makes him look guilty.

Not to defend him at all, but he would be an idiot to do this. Why open yourself up to getting sued? Right now the statute of limitations has expired, only an idiot (even if (s)he is innocent) would open themselves up to litigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Denial is a helluva drug, Camille.

Yup. I am sure she is well aware of what a beast her husband is.
    Shinola likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Still not many stepping up to defend his honor. If he really was like she says, Hollywood would be demanding to be heard.
    Ya...I noticed that nobody is speaking up in his favour and I thought that was odd. With the long career he's had, you'd think someone be saying something in his defense.
    whitetigeress likes this.

Shit, she got the first pill each time to put her ass to sleep so he could play pool and then rape those women. Why do ya think she always went to bed while they were "entertaining"?
    sluce and Merlot-N-Bali like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Total speculation on my part, but here goes. When you live with a man who drugs and rapes countless women and then moves about his daily life as if nothing happened, you can guarantee that same man is wielding some pretty serious control on the home front. They type of man who does these things is probably also the type of man who controls his wife...including the money she spends, the friends she has, the contact with family, the movement around town, etc. My guess is Camille knew all along what was happening, but is so manipulated and controlled by Bill that she not only fears for herself to speak, but probably has forgotten long ago how to speak out against him.

True. Also, denial is a powerful coping mechanism. If it isn't happening, I don't have to deal with it.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    Total speculation on my part, but here goes. When you live with a man who drugs and rapes countless women and then moves about his daily life as if nothing happened, you can guarantee that same man is wielding some pretty serious control on the home front. They type of man who does these things is probably also the type of man who controls his wife...including the money she spends, the friends she has, the contact with family, the movement around town, etc. My guess is Camille knew all along what was happening, but is so manipulated and controlled by Bill that she not only fears for herself to speak, but probably has forgotten long ago how to speak out against him.
    You're probably so right. It just .... I don't know the right word to use, fascinates? repulses? astounds? me ... we're talking about a very intelligent, highly educated, wealthy woman. Even if he was controlling money, she could probably sell her two or three best pieces of jewelry from the asshole and live well while getting a damned good divorce settlement (I doubt there's a prenup). But again, no matter class, color, gender or age, she's likely an abused woman and her mind is probably so screwed up from the lies and maybe he's even drugging her, like a few people already mentioned. It also fascinates me that he always talks about her like she's the most amazing mother, wife and woman that's ever lived, even way back in Bill Cosby: Himself. And he speaks about her strength all the time. It's like he's put her on this pedestal and then treats all the other women around him as if they only exist to please him, whether they want to or not.

Thread Information