Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Comedian Hannibal Buress Called Out Bill Cosby's Rape History on Stage

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    Can we change the name of this thread to 'Bill Cosby is a Rapist' ? I think that would be more fitting ��
    Marty Singer will join, just to yell at us.
    llamamama and Kittylady like this.

"30 Helens Agree", Bill Cosby is a rapist.
    Bombshell, PecanPie and Annika like this.

^I love you.
    llamamama likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Bill Cosby

Alma Mater Runs for the Hills ...

Amid Testimony of 'Enquirer' Trade-Off

11/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news
    One of Bill Cosby's alma maters cut all ties with him on the same day it was revealed that Cosby struck a 2005 deal with the National Enquirer to stop it from publishing a rape accuser's story.

The University of Massachusetts Amherst -- where Cosby received his masters and doctorate in education -- announced Cosby agreed to step down Wednesday as co-chairman of the school's fundraising campaign. A UMass rep said he now has zero connection with the university.

Late Wednesday ... previously sealed court docs were released from Cosby's molestation case involving a staffer at his other alma mater, Temple University. The docs include Cosby's sworn deposition, during which he said he agreed to give the National Enquirer an exclusive interview -- and in exchange it killed a story about a rape accuser named Beth Ferrier.

In the depo, Cosby said he was afraid Ferrier's story would bolster the extremely similar accusations being made by the Temple staffer, Andrea Constand.

Cosby reached a confidential settlement with Constand in 2006.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Elite Member

I'm so disappointed in all this Cosby shit. I really thought he was a better man than that. Finding out that he's just another garden-variety rich, famous guy chasing women all the time is bad enough, but learning that he was drugging them first before raping them so that they couldn't testify reliably about what happened is simply unfathomable. It's truly criminal behavior.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

While unreliable testimony may have been part of his goal, I somehow think his real perv was only satisfied by the total power over his helpless, even unaware victims. Without blaming the victims, because the trauma is theirs to live with, I can't help wishing at least one or two of them had gotten rape kits, or even just blood work-ups done.

I'm sorry, but to me, wanting to have sex with an unconscious, unable partner is akin to necrophilia. And I have always felt this way ... Bill Cosby wasn't what pushed me over the edge. It's disgusting.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I have a feeling the wife is well aware of who he is and for whatever reason stays silent.
    llamamama likes this.

Yeah, after that video of her grinning like a fool, and the hulks wife saying how she disappeared that night, I'm pretty sure that she has known all along.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I'm sorry, but to me, wanting to have sex with an unconscious, unable partner is akin to necrophilia. And I have always felt this way ... Bill Cosby wasn't what pushed me over the edge. It's disgusting.
    It is like some kind of disgusting nexus of rape and necrophilia.
    lindsaywhit and Nevan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I somehow think his real perv was only satisfied by the total power over his helpless, even unaware victims.
    Yep, he's INTO it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja
    It's sounds like someone with a really stuffy nose trying to say "Nick Nelson".
    lol, it does.

oh those poor women! Can you imagine that hulking creature on top of you doing God knows what?? OH THE HORROR!!!!!!! And that pic is so ugly with his milky eye. EW!!!!!!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

and the Letterman staff is nuts actually doing that for him. Nobody there said, "say WHAT?!"

and so it goes..

Bill Cosby Has Resigned From Temple’s Board Of Trustees

The university, Cosby’s alma mater, was facing increasing pressure to distance itself from Cosby.posted on Dec. 1, 2014, at 2:30 p.m.
    Kate AurthurBuzzFeed Staff

Bill Cosby Eric Thayer / Reuters

According to the Philadelphia news site Billy Penn, Bill Cosby has resigned from Temple University’s board of trustees Monday. Temple released Cosby’s statement:
    “I have always been proud of my association with Temple University. I have always wanted to do what would be in the best interests of the university and its students. As a result, I have tendered my resignation from the Temple University Board of Trustees.”
    Cosby attended Temple University in the early ’60s on a scholarship, and has been a huge booster for the school. He became a trustee in 1982. In recent weeks, as accusations of sexual assault from multiple women have gone from a whisper to a scream, both public and private institutions have fled from Cosby. But Temple stuck by him even as pressured mounted against the school to disassociate itself from him. According to reports, the board was to meet soon to discuss its relationship with Cosby.
    Cosby’s first public accuser, Andrea Constand, was the director of operations for Temple’s women’s basketball team, which is how she met Cosby. According to herlawsuit against him, they met in 2002, and bonded over the basketball program. In the suit, Constand alleged that Cosby invited her to his home in January 2004 and gave her three pills that “would help her relax,” but made her “dizzy and weak” instead. She said that Cosby then sexually assaulted her. As part of the lawsuit, 13 other women, several of whom have spoken out under their own names since, said they would testify to having had similar experiences with Cosby.
    Cosby has never been charged with a crime. Constand did go to the police in 2005, but they did not arrest the comedian. Bruce Castor, the former Philadelphia district attorney who oversaw the case, recently said: “I didn’t say that he didn’t commit the crime. What I said was there was insufficient, admissible, and reliable evidence upon which to base a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s ‘prosecutors speak’ for ‘I think he did it but there’s just not enough here to prosecute.’”
    Cosby settled with Constand in 2006.

It's all crumbling down around him.

Damn! He's tough to look at.
    llamamama likes this.

They just broke in on the local Philly news to announce the news about Temple. Stick a fork in him.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information