Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A coffee break w/ Sanjaya Malakar: proving there is life after Idol

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post
    Instead of responding to the haters' ignorant/troll posts with long-winded "manifestos" as I have in the past, I will just let Sanjaya's new material speak for itself.

So to summarize the event that took place on August 5 at the Mohegan Sun, Sanjaya sang four covers, as well as two new songs that will appear on his debut album. "What Happens When We Wake Up" is my favorite and according to Frank Yandolino (Sanjaya's manager), they are shooting for this to be used as his first single. True to his word, Sanjaya creates his own style by fusing classical Indian music with catchy pop melodies..

Videos taken by fanjaya Teanzane/Brooklyn/Tolen:
    Dailymotion - 054, a video from teanzane. sanjaya, mohegun, sun, 2 "What Happens When We Wake Up"
    Dailymotion - 056, a video from teanzane. sanjaya, mohegun, sun "You Will Never Find (A Guy Like Me)"

Sanjaya also treated his fans to familiar tunes, such as "Mercedes Benz" and "Stand By Me"

Sanjaya Mohegan Sun "Mercedes Benz"
    YouTube - Sanjaya - Stand By Me - Mohegan! "Stand By Me"
    LOL troll posts? Yes, having an opinion to something posted automatically means you're a troll if you don't agree with it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I've never been so proud to be ignorant.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Instead of responding to the haters' ignorant/troll posts with long-winded "manifestos" as I have in the past, I will just let Sanjaya's new material speak for itself.

So to summarize the event that took place on August 5 at the Mohegan Sun, Sanjaya sang four covers, as well as two new songs that will appear on his debut album. "What Happens When We Wake Up" is my favorite and according to Frank Yandolino (Sanjaya's manager), they are shooting for this to be used as his first single. True to his word, Sanjaya creates his own style by fusing classical Indian music with catchy pop melodies..

Videos taken by fanjaya Teanzane/Brooklyn/Tolen:
    Dailymotion - 054, a video from teanzane. sanjaya, mohegun, sun, 2 "What Happens When We Wake Up"
    Dailymotion - 056, a video from teanzane. sanjaya, mohegun, sun "You Will Never Find (A Guy Like Me)"

Sanjaya also treated his fans to familiar tunes, such as "Mercedes Benz" and "Stand By Me"

Sanjaya Mohegan Sun "Mercedes Benz"
    YouTube - Sanjaya - Stand By Me - Mohegan! "Stand By Me"
    Those videos did speak for themselves. Sanjaya still has no talent.

By the way, David Cassidy called and he wants his hairstyle back, circa 1970's.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Still waiting for info about the commercial. *taps foot*
    My apologies, Trixiebelle..

I've since updated my last post to include the information requested!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72
    By the way, David Cassidy called and he wants his hairstyle back, circa 1970's.
    Sanjaya's hair is shinier and has more of a curl to it.. Notice the golden highlights that accentuate his flawless smooth, caramel skin. On top of that, David Cassidy does not possess Sanjaya's charming smile..
    Last edited by #1sanjayafan; August 7th, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
    JOIN US!!!!

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Sanjaya's hair is shinier and has more of a curl to it.. Notice the golden highlights that accentuate his flawless smooth, caramel skin. On top of that, David Cassidy does not possess Sanjaya's charming smile..

My apologies, Trixiebelle..

I've since updated my last post to include the information requested!

I fuckin' love it.

I listened. I never really watched "Idol", so I had never really heard him sing much of anything. I am also a classically trained singer - but I can only go by what I hear. He has a really immature voice with not a whole lot of breath control. His pitch isn't great. But, he's no worse than 90% of the rest of the people out there trying to make it as a pop singer.

The reason that he's not going to be able to be a huge name in music is NOT a lack of talent, hell, that can all be fixed in the studio. Its that from day one - he has allowed himself to become a punchline. But, maybe he's made a quasi-career out of doing that. I don't know. Do people pay to see him in concert?

His other problem (and I mean absolutely no disrespect to you #1 Sanjaya fan, when I say this...) is the fanatical devotion displayed by the Fanjayas. Its like there's no reasoning with them and they've raised this average talent to the likes of some pop icon. Which he's not.

Listen, I'm sure he's a nice boy. I'm not debating that. I just don't think he's going to be the next big thing.

I find him impossible to take seriously as an artist. If that makes me a troll or a hater, than so be it, I guess.

Your mileage may vary.

good gawd, i'm eating here! get a room.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

he's a talentless monkey! wait, I shouldn't insult monkeys like that, I like monkeys! Sangina is a moron!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lets just stare at his sister and be done with him

A finalist on the sixth season of " American Idol," Sanjaya Malakar gained national attention when overwhelming "fanjaya" support moved him to seventh place in the singing showdown, despite judges' criticism of his singing.
    Oh please! Most people I know kept voting for him to laugh at his dumb ass
    To try and make a mockery of American Idol.
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

they are shooting for this to be used as his first single. True to his word, Sanjaya creates his own style by fusing classical Indian music with catchy pop melodies..
    I do not care how much 'fusing' he does, you're overlooking the most important fact......

SANJAYA CANNOT SINGGGGG!!!!!!

He proved over and over and over again on AI that he is one of the weakest singers around, hell, he was shouting not singing on "You Really Got Me" and whispering on another week.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Lets just stare at his sister and be done with him

This is the most mesmerizing thing I have ever seen
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

look at that fat thing beside her.. HAHAH
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information