Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree1192Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

^^ Just you wait till next fall or winter when I say Told ya so, told ya so.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

^^ 5 kids fathered or 5 kids molested?

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    ^^ 5 kids fathered or 5 kids molested?

(It's the perfect emoticon for either scenario.)

Praise Jesus! ď19 Kids And CountingĒ Might Be Coming Back To TLC

The executives at TLC recently looked at their Rolex watches and realized that itís been about 198 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 10 seconds since they pushed 19 Kids and Counting to the side. They probably figured that enough time has gone by for everyone to have completely forgotten about how one of the Duggars child touched his sisters and his parents dribbled out a river of holy bullshit while defending him. The TLC executives are right. We all have the memory of a goldfish with amnesia, so we donít at all remember all of that and weíll probably say, ďWhat is this fresh new wholesome show?Ē, when TLC puts out the trailer for the new seasons of 19 Kids.
    The Christian Post says that while rotting potato Josh Duggar is still in sex rehab for trolling for ass on Ashley Madison (because you know, thatís something to be ďpunishedĒ over, but child touching stuff isnít), his family of baby machines and the dudes they slave over are filming a new season of 19 Kids. TLC just couldnít ignore the dollar signs that filled their eyes when their specials about Jill and Jessa Duggar did well. So theyíre bringing that mess back. The rumor is that the new 19 Kids will follow 25-year-old washed-up geriatric old maid Jana Duggar as her crazy-eyed gorgeous mother and her creepy-faced dad force her to side-hug her way through possible human jizz machine after possible human jizz machine until they find the one who will turn her uterus into an always-booked Motel 6 for fetuses. At least thatís how I read Christian Postís description:

Reports show that a camera crew was recently seen with the Duggar family. They were seen in several locations such as a lumberyard and a thrift store.
    In addition, it was revealed that the upcoming focus of the new season will be on Jana Duggar. The premiere of the upcoming season will show her opening up about her sentiments on being single. Her younger sisters are already married and have families of their own, which causes her to compare herself to them.
    Yeah, no. I donít think thatís the direction TLC should take. The show should follow Jana after she escapes her mess of a family, goes to NYC to do a tell-all interview and decides to stay in the city. Jana will move in with a gay struggling actor and get a job as a nanny for a blond rich bitch. Thatís a show!
    Pic: TLC

Dlisted | Praise Jesus! ‚Äú19 Kids And Counting‚ÄĚ Might Be Coming Back To TLC

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Why?!?!
    Honey Boo's family and this family... So I guess the execs at TLC think supporting child endangerment, exploitation, and child abusers makes for good TV and worth their time, energy, and money?

Bluebonnet likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

TLC misses their big money maker. Really, the few times I would watch this show it was always with a mix of horror and awe. Such a weird family.

It's all, and has always been, about the Benjamins. TLC sold out years ago.

I don't understand how it can still be called The Learning Channel. They should change the name to white trash reality show channel.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I don't understand how it can still be called The Learning Channel. They should change the name to white trash reality show channel.
    Exactly!!

"This week on WTR....."
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Gold Member

Anyone have an email address where we can inform TLC that the clown car should be scrapped, and the fame go sistahs should get real job? Oh, an the child molester should be locked up? All without the benefit of a TV crew being present?
    lksmith6 and Janus like this.

It's so hard to believe that these guys would be TLC's money maker at this point - I would think maybe Kate and her crew to be more popular, or Jen and Bill's show. I know I wouldn't be watching any new Duggar episodes (nor did I watch the Counting On BS) and I was definitely a follower. I'm now in the camp of wishing these people would just go away.
    Bluebonnet and Janus like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Why is hair like this allowed to happen, on such a huge scale? LOOK AT THE HAIR!! Surely that makes baby Jeebus weep.
    panic likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

I keep up with TLC ratings and the Duggars are the highest rated followed by the Little Couple then Kate plus 8. Kate is still filming episodes so I'm sure the Smuggars will be around a long time.

the pic says it all. all those kids around her and she's pregnant yet again.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information