Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1079
Like Tree2904Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

  1. #991
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    49,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea;[URL="tel:3828985"
    3828985[/URL]]I don’t understand how the molestation stuff would come in to evidence. I don’t see the relevance or the probative value of it in this particular case.

    The juror stuff is so shady. I don’t see how that juror could have been seated in the first place. The very first voir dire questions involve whether the potential juror knows that judge, defense attorneys, prosecutors, or defendant.

    I absolutely hate child porn cases. I would not want to be a part of that trial in any way.

    re Duggar’s past:

    The prosecution in Josh Duggar's child sexual abuse material case can admit his past molestation scandal as evidence in his trial, the judge has ruled.


    Judge Timothy L. Brooks ruled on the matter on Wednesday morning, the second day of Duggar's trial.

    "The Court finds, based on the Government's proffer of evidence at the hearing, that the prior acts of child molestation allegedly committed by Defendant in 2002 and 2003 against four child victims are clear and compelling," the judge wrote in his Wednesday ruling.

    "The child pornography victims, in this case, are approximately the same ages as the victims of Defendant's hands-on child-molestation offenses," he later added. "Accordingly, the prior act evidence is probative of Defendant's sexual interest in underage children and his propensity for exploiting young girls."




    the scumbag father:

    "The Court found Mr. Duggar's selective lapse in memory to be not credible; he was obviously reluctant to testify against his son," Brooks wrote in his ruling on whether to allow the molestation scandal in the trial.


    Holt more specifically recalled that Duggar repeatedly admitted, in 2003 and in 2005, to inappropriately touching four Jane Does over and under their clothes.

    Because Holt is married to Jim Holt, an elder in the Duggar family's church, the defense tried to get her testimony removed on the basis of clergy privilege, a motion that Brooks denied on Wednesday.

    "It is clear from her testimony—which the Court found very credible—that she was not a clergyperson at the time [Duggar] made certain disclosures to her about molesting children," the judge wrote.

    Brooks previously granted Duggar's motion to exclude the past statement about having a pornography "addiction,"meaning it cannot be used during the trial.




    The Duggar’s defence is like a whole bullshit barrel full of Christian-fundy-privilege; the law doesn’t apply to us, we can’t remember despite there being police reports; refusing to read reports aloud? WTF?

    Last edited by Novice; December 3rd, 2021 at 09:03 AM.
    Kittylady, OrangeSlice and DawnM74 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  2. #992
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,814

    Default

    Basically, he can't remember shit everyone watched him say in a TV interview and that was discussed to death all over the media for months/years.

    Okay then.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  3. #993
    Elite Member holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    7,463

    Default

    Isn't he under oath? Is he lying on the Bible?

    Such a hypocrite, but not at all surprising.

    And they gave Josh "spiritual counseling" lol, please. It obviously didn't work. I don't think ANY kind of counseling works for pedos. They are what they are & leopards don't change their spots.

    I hope this mofo goes to jail & never sees the light of day, but it looks like the max he can get is 20 years. Well, I hope he gets the max & maybe some jailhouse justice.

  4. #994
    Elite Member o0Amber0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glens Falls, NY
    Posts
    5,694

    Default

    I only sat through one child porn case when I was working for the courts from beginning to end (our courts ran VERY, VERY slow it's rare something gets taken care of in less than a year - even basic DUIs), the defendant pled out. He had several counts of possession but also a couple of counts of abuse because surprise, not only was he downloading and trading it was he producing it. Obviously that guy is on the sex offender registry. Does anyone know if people found guilty of just possessing CP have to register?

    While he definitely needs to be shut away, I worry for when he is out free roaming the streets and has easy access to SEVEN of his own children.
    Last edited by o0Amber0o; December 3rd, 2021 at 06:32 PM.
    DawnM74 and Kittylady like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

  5. #995
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Isn't he under oath? Is he lying on the Bible?

    Such a hypocrite, but not at all surprising.
    He probably picked up his personal hotline to God who told him it was ok to lie through his arse while under oath because he's serving a higher purpose (get elected, pardon Josh, roll women's and civil rights back 150 years etc etc).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  6. #996
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    49,108

    Default

    Josh Duggar downloaded video of 3-month-old being sexually abused: DOJ

    A DOJ agent alleges Josh Duggar downloaded a horrific video showing a “3-month-old baby being tortured and sexually abused.”
    The bombshell accusation was made Thursday, during the third day of Duggar’s child pornography trial in Fayetteville, Arkansas



    The 33-year-old “19 Kids and Counting” reality TV personality has pleaded not guilty to two charges of receiving and possessing child pornography. He faces up to 40 years behind bars if convicted on both counts.
    Prosecutors have previously alleged that Duggar downloaded images and videos of girls as young as 5 being “violated and exploited.”
    However, on Thursday, James Fottrell, a top forensics investigator at the Department of Justice, testified that his team had reportedly uncovered the shocking video of a 3-month-old girl


    During opening statements at the trial on Tuesday, Duggar’s attorney, Justin Gelfand, argued that someone else downloaded or placed the images depicting the sexual abuse of children on his computer.
    “If you like a mystery, then this is the case for you,” Gelfand told jurors, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported. “This is a classic, old-fashioned whodunit.”
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/03/josh-d...ly-abused-doj/





    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  7. #997
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,730

    Default

    Anyone else picking up on the thinly veiled rage emanating from JimBob? He is so used to being the one in control, whether at home or within the church that being "instructed" is making him nuts.

  8. #998
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Anyone else picking up on the thinly veiled rage emanating from JimBob? He is so used to being the one in control, whether at home or within the church that being "instructed" is making him nuts.
    Yeah, his sense of entitlement is off the charts.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  9. #999
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    334

    Default

    I have a feeling he is going to spin it as "research" so he can tell others "Can you believe that some people get aroused by this?"
    Kittylady likes this.

  10. #1000
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    I have a feeling he is going to spin it as "research" so he can tell others "Can you believe that some people get aroused by this?"
    Apparently they've been trying to spread the idea among themselves and their cohorts that it's a set up by the Biden administration to scupper Christianity in general and Jimboob's political aspirations in particular.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  11. #1001
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    14,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Josh Duggar downloaded video of 3-month-old being sexually abused: DOJ

    A DOJ agent alleges Josh Duggar downloaded a horrific video showing a “3-month-old baby being tortured and sexually abused.”
    The bombshell accusation was made Thursday, during the third day of Duggar’s child pornography trial in Fayetteville, Arkansas



    The 33-year-old “19 Kids and Counting” reality TV personality has pleaded not guilty to two charges of receiving and possessing child pornography. He faces up to 40 years behind bars if convicted on both counts.
    Prosecutors have previously alleged that Duggar downloaded images and videos of girls as young as 5 being “violated and exploited.”
    However, on Thursday, James Fottrell, a top forensics investigator at the Department of Justice, testified that his team had reportedly uncovered the shocking video of a 3-month-old girl


    During opening statements at the trial on Tuesday, Duggar’s attorney, Justin Gelfand, argued that someone else downloaded or placed the images depicting the sexual abuse of children on his computer.
    “If you like a mystery, then this is the case for you,” Gelfand told jurors, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported. “This is a classic, old-fashioned whodunit.”
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/03/josh-d...ly-abused-doj/





    This makes me want to vomit.

    And he made his name his password? What a fucking moron.

    Josh and his parents deserve to burn in hell.
    holly, Mivvi21, Kittylady and 2 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

  12. #1002
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    49,108

    Default

    I edited it as it made me nauseous too.

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit;[URL="tel:3829109"
    3829109[/URL]]Anyone else picking up on the thinly veiled rage emanating from JimBob? He is so used to being the one in control, whether at home or within the church that being "instructed" is making him nuts.
    I think that it’s a narc not being able to control the narrative - reaction from him.
    lindsaywhit and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  13. #1003
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,814

    Default

    After hearing about everything they found and including linking him to being in the shop via emails and texts (to Anna, his customers) from his devices in between the downloading and viewing, I don't see how on earth he's getting out of this. FFS, he used the same damn password as his bank account.

    There are many things going on that point to the level of extreme narcissism that is at play here.

    The fact that they tried throwing everything against the wall the lawyers could come up with to have evidence thrown out or suppressed. Unsuccessfully I might add.

    The fact that he didn't plea out for a lesser sentence (10-15 yrs as opposed to potentially 25-40 years) given the proof that exists.

    The smug entitled demeanor of the defendant and his father. The smiles and the carrying on as if everything is normal, that nothing amiss or scandalous is occurring with lots of the rest of the family as evidenced by their social media. FFS, this idiot dad is even politicking.

    Although it does seem several members of the family are waking up. Some of them have just went silent and removed themselves from social media altogether. The ones actually showing up in court are hearing things in the courtroom that they never knew before because the dad misled and lied to folks about the extent of this situation. Especially the daughter who was 5 years old when she was a victim of Josh and too young to recall details. She looks traumatized and her husband looked pissed. Can you imagine? All these girls being made to forgive Josh and live under the same roof with him after being victimized?

    The one who punched him in the face (Jill) probably got in trouble for it at the time. She's probably the only one who has received proper therapy since all this. Exactly why she and her husband have been shunned/outcasted by Boob. I hope more of these kids wake up. So far it's only been the 2-3 who are not financially dependent on him, big surprise.

    The ones on the dad's payroll better get ready to support themselves when this money train runs out from Boob paying lawyers probably ungodly (pun intended) amount of money to throw everything but the kitchen sink at the wall trying to keep their pedo brother out of the slammer.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #1004
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Apparently they've been trying to spread the idea among themselves and their cohorts that it's a set up by the Biden administration to scupper Christianity in general and Jimboob's political aspirations in particular.
    As if. Not a chance in hell the Biden administration could pull that off. (eye-roll)

    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    This makes me want to vomit.

    And he made his name his password? What a fucking moron.

    Josh and his parents deserve to burn in hell.
    I don't believe in the kind of hell the Duggars and most of my paternal relatives are threatening everyone who isn't them with. (And I call myself a Christian! Another eye-roll.)

    That said, if I'm wrong, there's a special place in that hell for these hateful, hate-filled religious hypocrites.


  15. #1005
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    49,108

    Default

    ^^ some times I think they are already living it, having to live with what is in their own heads but this is different this time. As much as this can be learnt behaviour & why he is a pedophile needs investigating (ie who abused him): the extent of what he was caught with is unimaginable and also rightly so by most of the general public.

    The thought that he might skate makes me nauseous because obviously the jury selection was fucking brilliant. WTF???
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Random freaky, potentially NSFL, things thread...
    By MohandasKGanja in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: March 1st, 2019, 11:56 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 15th, 2010, 07:17 AM
  3. Can we have one thread for the "Do you like' things?
    By Sojiita in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •