Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

Their shower times are limited too I think. That's generally the protocol endorsed by those weirdo kid abusers who wrote the book the Duggars swore by when raising their army.

I can't fathom the boring, unimaginative, repetitive sex that they all must be engaging in.
    Kittylady and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Their shower times are limited too I think. That's generally the protocol endorsed by those weirdo kid abusers who wrote the book the Duggars swore by when raising their army.
    Bill Gothard, Mr Blanket Training "First Time Obedience"

Wow. Apparently shyness is also a sin.

Plenty of fucked up stuff from another Duggar fave book here: http://whynottrainachild.com/2010/04...es-from-ttuac/

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Plenty of fucked up stuff from another Duggar fave book here: Quotes from To Train Up A Child | Why Not Train A Child?
    Fucking scum. They don’t deserve children.
    This is not “discipline” but methodical torture.

• Using plastic tubing to beat children, since it is “too light to cause damage to the muscle or the bone”
    • Wearing the plastic tubing around the parent’s neck as a constant reminder to obey
    • “Swatting” babies as young as six months old with instruments such as “a 12-inch willowy branch,” thinner plastic tubing or a wooden spoon
    • “Blanket training” babies by hitting them with an instrument if they try to crawl off a blanket on the floor
    • Beating older children with rulers, paddles, belts and larger tree branches
    • “Training” children with pain before they even disobey, in order to teach total obedience
    • Giving cold water baths, putting children outside in cold weather and withholding meals as discipline
    • Hosing off children who have potty training accidents
    • Inflicting punishment until a child is “without breath to complain”

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Anyone who follows any one of those rules is a special kind of evil.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Like my late sister-in-law. She followed the Pearl book and used to beat the boys with a foot-long glue stick. It turned out about as well as could be expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope they got away from her somehow.
    Novice and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Like my late sister-in-law. She followed the Pearl book and used to beat the boys with a foot-long glue stick. It turned out about as well as could be expected.
    Don’t get me wrong, you don’t have to use an object to beat a child with to torture it, physically or psychologically.

I hope your nephews get to be ok.

Bronze Member

Wow, these people are evil lowlifes. Reading that list about “blanket training” was disturbing. I have a baby boy and the thought of beating him as he simply tries to crawl off a blanket, makes me feel physically sick. I’d rather stick a hot poker in my eyeball than whack my baby with plastic tubing (or with anything)!! Babies are so precious and innocent. They’re exploring the world around them; everything is new & exciting to them. Getting beaten for simply acting like a normal baby must break their spirit. Anyone that could do this shit doesn’t deserve to have a child; they should be rotting in prison.

Duggars Behaving Badly in the Bahamas

SEPTEMBER 17, 2019 BY SUZANNE TITKEMEYER

20 COMMENTS

Just a quick one before I leave for the airport. This came up late last night on the Facebook page 19 Scandals and Counting. TLC’s the Duggar family went down to the Bahamas immediately after Hurricane Dorian to help with the clean up.
    Good, right? So good I wasn’t going to mention it. I thought ‘Good for them helping out.’
    A few days ago a reporter out of Jacksonville, Florida with WJXT , Vic Micolucci, posted photos of the Duggars in the Bahamas praising them for their help and arranging to get the family chicken from Chick-Fil-A. Smiles and chicken abound.
    I had wondered at the time about what they were actually doing there, helping or hindering. Why? Because of my own personal experiences going down to Louisiana to help many times in the months after Hurricane Katrina. It was no garden party, or Chick-Fil-A picnic, just hard dirty work slogging through. Sleeping in a sleeping bag I brought on the floor of an abandoned church with others from churches. Eating whatever they served us.
    I shrugged and thought at least they are actually doing something, putting faith in action. Then this popped up, the words and photos of another volunteer also helping out with the hurricane clean up and it paints a far less rosy or flattering picture of Duggars and Bates on the ground in the Bahamas behaving with appalling entitlement and arrogance. Take from it what you will.

Apparently self aggrandizement is the motivation in all they so, sadly enough.
    https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolong...&ICID=ref_fark

*smh*. Disgusting.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Plenty of fucked up stuff from another Duggar fave book here: Quotes from To Train Up A Child | Why Not Train A Child?
    😳
    That is the most fucked up shit I’ve read in a very long time. Anyone who would do this to a baby is fucked in the head.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post

That is the most fucked up shit I’ve read in a very long time. Anyone who would do this to a baby is fucked in the head.
    Who hits a 5 month old? They are the parents, they suppose to keep them in a safe environment
    All of it is abuse.
    Kittylady and holly like this.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread Information