Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Like Tree2100Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

had at least one stroke
    So did Josh!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    So did Josh!
    It still amazes me that the cheating is what they took offense of and got him send to Jesus jail while the sister molesting(I think the youngest one, Joy, was about 5 when this went down) barely made a blip on their radars and made Boob and Mechelle defend him and put a lock on the girls dorm so they couldn't defraud their brother anymore.
    maryk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    And she was by herself? I find that unusual that anybody with the last name Duggar was not in the presence of at least 6 other people at all times, excepting when Ma and Pa lie down to make more babies.

If so, this is why you don't go swimming alone. But who knows, maybe she was cleaning the pool. This lady seemed pretty healthy and spry so this definitely was an accident.
    . Just holding a nice big insurance policy?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    It still amazes me that the cheating is what they took offense of and got him send to Jesus jail while the sister molesting(I think the youngest one, Joy, was about 5 when this went down) barely made a blip on their radars and made Boob and Mechelle defend him and put a lock on the girls dorm so they couldn't defraud their brother anymore.
    The commandmends say "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" and "Respect thy father and thy mother". Doesn't say anything about coveting or not respecting your sisters, so I guess that's ok. And we all know that the woman lures the innocent man with her sinful ankles and *gasp* shoulders.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Matthew 5:23-24 “Therefore if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and reconcile to them; then come and offer your gift.”

Joy-Anna Duggar Suffers Miscarriage in Second Trimester of Pregnancy

by Corinne Heller | Thu., Jul. 4, 2019 7:26 AM

Instagram / Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth and Austin Forsyth

Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth has suffered a miscarriage.

The 21-year-old Counting On star and husband Austin Forsyth revealed on Instagram on Wednesday night that they have lost their second baby. The post included a black and white photo of her embracing her husband as she lies on a hospital bed.
    "Today marks one week since we heard these words...'So this is your baby's heart (pointing to the ultrasound screen). I don't hear a heartbeat or see any movement,'" the couple wrote. "We had gone in for our 20-week ultrasound and gender reveal. It was a baby girl."

"Although we don't understand why, God has given us unexplainable peace and comfort during this very difficult time," they continued. "Yes, it still hurts and we have cried countless tears, but we know that we can trust the Lord. In the words of King David after the loss of his baby, "I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me" (2 Sam 12:23). We don't grieve as those who have no hope because we trust that we will see this little one again."

Joy-Anna and Austin had revealed in May that they were expecting their second child in November. The two are already parents to son Gideon, who is 1 and 1/2.

In their Instagram post on Wednesday, the couple said they had named their unborn second child Annabell Elise, saying, "Annabell means 'God has favored me,' and Elise means 'God satisfies.' What a precious thing to know that when our daughter opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the face of Jesus. Please pray for continued healing, not only physically but for our hearts as well."
    "We love y'all so much and we grieve with you over this loss," commented Jessa Duggar Seewald, Joy-Anna's sister and one of her 19 siblings, who recently welcomed her third child. "I love the name you chose and the meaning behind it. ❤️ Annabell Elise will forever be in our hearts."

"Heartbroken over your loss. We are so thankful for the joy her life brought and we look forward to seeing Annabel when we see Jesus in heaven. Love you so much Joy and Austin!" commented Anna Duggar, who is expecting her sixth child with Joy-Anna and Jessa's brother Josh Duggar.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1054356...r-of-pregnancy

There has been nothing more traumatic in my life than having to deliver my baby knowing it wasn't alive anymore. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, my heart breaks for them.

I can't believe Anna is still procreating with that scumbucket. Vile.

czb

Sorry you went through that, amber. Must’ve been awful.
    DawnM74, Lalasnake and o0Amber0o like this.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread Information