Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree2091Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

Yep. More inadequate home schooling to further lower the collective IQ of this country.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Are the husbands all home schooled as well? I know they are pretty fundy, but I know zero about their education. Jinger's husband went to college, did any of the others?

I just can't imagine not allowing your child all of the opportunities that going to school (public, private, charter, etc) allows them. Honestly, I want my kids to be smarter than I am so they NEED someone else helping and guiding them.
    Angeli and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

To be fair, I do think there is a right way to go about home schooling and the Duggar way (not the right way).

I haven't kept up with these asshats since the Josh scandal came out and I vowed to stay away, but Jessa's man is dumber than a box of rocks so I doubt he went to college. I thought that Jill's husband did also, but in doing a quick Google search I was bombarded by articles about Jill's advice on marital sex and I noped out of that.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Here you go
    The kids have taken college courses, but none have attended college

None of the kids have actually gone attend to attend a four-year school after their grade school education. However, the kids have taken college courses to find what fields interest them the most. According to inTouch, Michelle has written on her blog in the past that the kids take courses through something called CollegePlus. It allows the kids to take the courses from home with the help of someone to prep them and study with them. Michelle noted the online courses keep the cost down, which is necessary when raising 19 kids. She has said that some of the children may pursue degrees, but others may not. It seemed as if it was up to the kids where they want their futures to go.

Many have gone on to have smaller jobs or work for Jim Bob’s real estate business

Most of the children have decided to forego attended a four-year college and instead have gone on to work in ministry or work with their father. Jim Bob has hired a few of his sons to help with the business. The girls have, for the most part, taken on the roles of stay at home mom. However, some do have job on the side. Jill is a certified professional midwife, and Jinger runs a side photography business that she has been passionate about on the show.

Two of the wives have Associates in Nursing. Derrick is in law school currently. Anna has an Early Ed certificate. Jinger’s husband has a Bachelors and attended an MBA program at Syracuse University (not an easy entrance school) before playing professional soccer.

They’re marrying up educationally so I think there’s hope for the next generation to be more/better educated than their Duggar parent.

I watched a video of 2 Duggars reading aloud. They lack prosody. I think they’re functionally illiterate, especially the girls. Their social media posts are like a 14 year old’s stream of consciousness.
    Novice likes this.

Well think about how stupid J'Chelle is....and realize that this is their only teacher.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Grandma Duggar died.

Counting On star Grandma Duggar's death may have been a drowning according to leaked 911 call

Just two days after the sudden death of Counting On star Grandma Mary Duggar, a new report suggests she may have died from drowning.
    Audio from a 911 call made from Mary Duggar's Springville, Arkansas home on Sunday, June 9 - the same date her granddaughter Jill Dillard revealed she had died - was published by RadarOnline.com on Wednesday.
    The call came at 4:37 PM, requesting emergency assistance be sent for a 'possible drowning.'
    Audio from the 911 call of reported drowning at Duggar house

Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:55

Fullscreen

Need Text

+6

Possible drowning: Just two days after the sudden death of Counting On star Grandma Mary Duggar, a new report claims she may have died from drowning

+6

Death in the family: Radar Online has obtained 911 audio from a call made from Mary Duggar's Springville, Arkansas home on Sunday, June 9, the same date her granddaughter Jill Dillard revealed she had died

'Call came in of a possible drowning at [address redacted]..that’s [address redacted]. Big house in the back…older woman, 14 echo — unconscious. Medics are responding,' the dispatcher said.
    In Arkansas, '14 echo' is the police code for an individual who is unconscious.
    The Tontitown Police Department have also opened an investigation into the death, with the Washington County Coroner revealing the autopsy results won't be released until the investigation is complete.

+6

Unconscious: 'Call came in of a possible drowning at [address redacted]..that’s [address redacted]. Big house in the back…older woman, 14 echo — unconscious. Medics are responding,' the dispatcher said

Radar also confirming that there is an outdoor pool at Mary Duggar's home, though it was not confirmed where the drowning took place.
    The news of Mary Duggar's death came as quite the surprise, first revealed on the Duggar family Facebook page.
    'We are so sad to share that Grandma Duggar (Mary) passed away Sunday afternoon, June 9th, 2019,' the post began.

+6

Outdoor pool: Radar also confirming that there is an outdoor pool at Mary Duggar's home, though it was not confirmed where the drowning took place

'Mary Lester Duggar grew up in Farmington, Arkansas and was married almost 50 years to J.L. (Jimmy Lee) Duggar who preceded her in death,'it added.
    Jill Dillard, Mary's granddaughter, also shared a heartfelt post on Instagram, revealing her grandmother's death was a sudden one.
    'My heart breaks. My grandma died suddenly today! She was an amazing woman of God and such a great example to so many!' she began.

+6

Heart breaks: 'My heart breaks. My grandma died suddenly today! She was an amazing woman of God and such a great example to so many!' she began

'Grandma, you are greatly missed by all who knew you! She was a feisty, incredible woman who always took the time to talk about Jesus with everyone she knew!' she added.
    'I know she was ready to check outta here and get her new body in heaven before the old one started giving her too much trouble! We miss you so much!! #maryduggar #rip #grandmaduggar #safeinthearmsofjesus,' she concluded.
    Mary Duggar is survived by her daughter Deanna, her son, Jim Bob plus 21 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-911-call.html

Christ, Jill. Emoji much? #grandmakickedthebucket
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^ You so bad, you're good.

What's the new secret to posting a DM endless post? I never had a problem before.

'I know she was ready to check outta here'???? What the fuck Jill.

^Maybe it was a suicide? Even so, that statement is quite...odd and inappropriate.
    Brookie likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Apparently, she slipped and fell in her pool and drowned.

She slipped and fell in her pool.

And she was by herself? I find that unusual that anybody with the last name Duggar was not in the presence of at least 6 other people at all times, excepting when Ma and Pa lie down to make more babies.

If so, this is why you don't go swimming alone. But who knows, maybe she was cleaning the pool. This lady seemed pretty healthy and spry so this definitely was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    And she was by herself? I find that unusual that anybody with the last name Duggar was not in the presence of at least 6 other people at all times, excepting when Ma and Pa lie down to make more babies.

If so, this is why you don't go swimming alone. But who knows, maybe she was cleaning the pool. This lady seemed pretty healthy and spry so this definitely was an accident.
    She wasn't though. I read on the various Duggar snark sites I frequent that she had at least one stroke at the end of the year/beginning of the year. Apparently Boob's sister was the one who found her mom in the pool, which is beyond awful for both her and her daughter Amy who was really close to her grandma.

Thread Information