Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

Silver Member

It's tragic that Anna may not know how to get out from under Josh-pardon the pun. If her family doesn't truly help her and give her the real support she needs to dump Josh's ass she's better off without them too. The praying away nonsense won't work, Anna!
    Janus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    True story:

I recall a guy I knew in my younger years who was diagnosed as bipolar...definitely manic leaning...who (especially when he was off the rails) would declare things such as he trusted in Jesus and God and so much that "I could remove my hands from the steering wheel of this truck while driving at a high speed and I know he would not let anything bad happen to me". Also: "I could park this truck in downtown Memphis with the windows rolled down and the keys left in the ignition and I know it would be there when I got back" (because God, Jesus, etc). Jesus spoke to him all the time too.

When he got really bad, he became an angel on earth for Jesus christ and he would call friends at all hours with urgent messages that he needed to tell them.

Anyway, I think of this guy occasionally when Jim Bob starts trying to talk Jesus. And always think of him when I hear anybody make reference to "Jesus take the wheel!"
    Must be nice to not have to take responsibility for anything in your life.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I'm sure being in that state felt awesome for him. It was anything but for anyone who came into contact with him.

I suppose someone could have gotten themselves a free truck if he'd followed through on that euphoric ramble about leaving it parked in downtown Memphis with the windows down and the keys in the ignition. When he was well again he was mortified by most of what he said and did then. What he could remember.

There is no getting well for JimBob. He's delusional by choice.
    Janus likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Cartermrc View Post
    It's tragic that Anna may not know how to get out from under Josh-pardon the pun. If her family doesn't truly help her and give her the real support she needs to dump Josh's ass she's better off without them too. The praying away nonsense won't work, Anna!
    Anna's brother and sister have left this religious crap behind. The brother and his wife have offered to have Anna and the kids live with them if she will leave Josh. An excerpt is below but you can click the link to read the whole story and see the funny tweets between her brother and other religious nutters.

Anna Duggar's Brother Bashes Cheating Husband Josh on Facebook: 'I Won't Stop Trying to Get That Pig out of Our Family'

Anna Duggar's siblings beg her to leave husband Josh after his shocking double life is revealed.

"I have told her I would pay for her to move out here w me and pay for her kidz. I don't think josh will see that this is a big deal and be truly broken till that happens," he said, adding that he bet his "life on the fact" that Josh has not come "to true brokenness yet."

Josh Duggar Scandal: Anna Duggar's Brother Bashes Josh as 'Pig' on Facebook : People.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    True story:

I recall a guy I knew in my younger years who was diagnosed as bipolar...definitely manic leaning...who (especially when he was off the rails) would declare things such as he trusted in Jesus and God and so much that "I could remove my hands from the steering wheel of this truck while driving at a high speed and I know he would not let anything bad happen to me". Also: "I could park this truck in downtown Memphis with the windows rolled down and the keys left in the ignition and I know it would be there when I got back" (because God, Jesus, etc). Jesus spoke to him all the time too.

When he got really bad, he became an angel on earth for Jesus christ and he would call friends at all hours with urgent messages that he needed to tell them.

Anyway, I think of this guy occasionally when Jim Bob starts trying to talk Jesus. And always think of him when I hear anybody make reference to "Jesus take the wheel!"
    That is sad and a tad crazy at the same time.
    I went to Graceland last year and made sure not to wander around Memphis after dark.
    I don't understand the Jesus take the wheel deal.

Seems Anna Duggar Has No Plans to Dump Josh

In last night’s episode of Jill & Jessa: Counting On, Anna Duggar confirmed that, unsurprisingly, she has not kicked Josh’s ass permanently to the curb and apparently has no plans to do any such thing.

People recaps the episode. Anna said she knew about the molestation accusations years ago. But the cheating caught her by surprise: “It felt like a bad dream.” Then, of course, Josh decided to go to rehab, which meant Anna—who is 28—was all alone with their four young children to manage. She’s now staying with the Duggars, hanging around in a holding pattern.

Even by the standards of this miserable franchise, the interview is pretty bleak!

Asked about her plans for her marriage, she said, via US Weekly:

“I know there are those that feel I have every right to walk away from this marriage and I respect other people’s views, but in my heart, when I got married, I vowed to God first and then to Joshua for better or for worse, till death do we part,” she explained. “And God has unfailing love for me and has loved me and forgiven me of so much, and I pray through all this that I would be an extension of God’s love to Joshua and that I would love him and forgive him and that I would wait patiently and allow God to work in our hearts. My prayer and my heart’s desire is for our marriage to be restored.”

Let’s all take a moment to give thanks for the greatest holiday gift of all: That you’re not in this situation.
    PecanPie likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"My prayer and my heart’s desire is for our marriage to be restored.”.
    Sorry. God's kinda busy helping that local high school football team score a touchdown.
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Apparently Boob put her in the same dorm style room as the still living at home daughters sleep in! I'm sorry but that is just disgraceful, she should be living by herself with the M&M's not sharing a bedroom with all her sisters-in law.

She'll stay, have a band aid baby before the end of next year, maybe another one, Josh will continue to fuck around, he'll get caught, another band aid baby, lather rinse repeat.
    Kittylady, holly and Janus like this.

God has unfailing love for me ...
    If you believe that to be true then God wants better for you than to be tied to a cheating sack of crap who doesn't give a shit about you, his marriage, or his so-called faith. Stand up for yourself and your children. Be a strong woman who does what's right for herself and her family. Make God proud of you.

Elite Member

It is sickening. Does it ever occur to her that it would be perfectly natural, even to God, for her to feel differently about her husband after everything she's found out? Not to mention the fact that his baseline state is being an asshole.

Yuck. She needs deprogramming stat. Or maybe she is addicted to the attention now, and figures she will get more this way.

Elite Member

You can love God without loving your child molesting, cheating husband. Also, God won't give you an STI.
    Kittylady, Callalily and mistify like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    God won't give you an STI.
    He could if he wanted to. Omnipotence has its privileges.
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Gold Member

But because Jesus is magic we know he won't bogart the penicillin.
    Kittylady and Yellowjacket like this.

Seems like their crappy religion allows men to do whatever they want knowing they will be forgiven...Josh won't change. He will just get smarter
    Kittylady and holly like this.

Gold Member

^^Slyer maybe. Smart is debatable.
    Kittylady and holly like this.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information