Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree1551Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I like making people laugh at funerals. I think it's healthy. My cousin lost both of her parents when she was in her twenties. Both were cremated and she brought her dad's urn to her mother's funeral. She made a comment about her mother's urn not being as heavy or as large as her father's and looking small next to his urn. I told her as we were being seated up front that her mother would consider that a compliment and it gave her the giggles during the entire funeral. I also made my dad shake with silent laughter at my great uncle's funeral after I made a joke about a car accident a friend was just in (the friend was fine). Point is, I think that laughter at inappropriate times can be the best kind of laughter.
    I think we need to hang together at future funerals.

I like making people laugh at funerals. I think it's healthy. My cousin lost both of her parents when she was in her twenties. Both were cremated and she brought her dad's urn to her mother's funeral. She made a comment about her mother's urn not being as heavy or as large as her father's and looking small next to his urn. I told her as we were being seated up front that her mother would consider that a compliment and it gave her the giggles during the entire funeral. I also made my dad shake with silent laughter at my great uncle's funeral after I made a joke about a car accident a friend was just in (the friend was fine). Point is, I think that laughter at inappropriate times can be the best kind of laughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I think we need to hang together at future funerals.
    I wish that I could post the Mary Tyler Moore episode of Chuckles the clown funeral. Hysterical
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thank you so much!!!!!!!
    choozen1ne and Mrs P like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I always get the giggles in the least appropriate moments. Never fails. At my grandmother's funeral my cousin and I could see the organist very closely and he was a dead ringer for Elmer Fudd. Needless to say we were a mess. Same at my grandfather's funeral when my uncle farted and then turned to glare at me just daring me to laugh. Which I did. Loudly. I'm embarrassing to be around, I think.
    You have become part of . . . the Giggle Loop!

[Can't embed the video]https://www.vidivodo.com/the-giggle-loop-coupling
    sparkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post

The right eye is crossed. A serious case of strabismus.
    Wonk eye Jesus needs patch therapy to strengthen the weak lazy eye:

sparkles likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Michelle Duggar Sparks More Family Feud Speculation — Read Her Cryptic Message

Today at 12:39 pm
    By Amber Belus
    are!

It sounds like Michelle Duggar just confirmed that Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard are in a family feud with Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo!

The mother-of-19 took to the family's blog to share quite the cryptic message amid rumors the couples are feuding. Some eagle-eyed fans even noticed that Jill doesn't follow Jinger or Jeremy on Instagram — and neither does her husband.

"Comparing ourselves to others, envy, and jealousy all lead down a road to bitterness. Bitterness can cause us to be harsh and to treat others unfairly — sometimes unknowingly! One thing we must do as Christians is to pray that bitterness finds no place in our hearts. Let's choose joy!" Michelle wrote.

One fan suggested on their Facebook page that the expectant couple is jealous of the newlyweds, while others think Jeremy shaded his in-laws when he preached a sermon that blasted missionaries that “have never been established by a local church” — such as Jill and Derick — by calling them “unqualified, uncalled, unconfirmed, unsent zealots" that "cause more damage than they do good.”

We certainly hope they can work things out, especially before baby Dillard No. 2 arrives!

Michelle Duggar Shares a Bold Message Amid Family Feud Rumors - In Touch Weekly

OK, I like Jinger and Jeremy. If he indeed, did preach that, I totally agree with him.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Team Jinger and her hubby. He's way hotter than Dullard. And if he's shading the Duggars, even better.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I feel dirty, and not a good dirty, whenever I read this thread.

Silver Member

^ Seconded!

One fan suggested on their Facebook page that the expectant couple is jealous of the newlyweds, while others think Jeremy shaded his in-laws when he preached a sermon that blasted missionaries that “have never been established by a local church” — such as Jill and Derick — by calling them “unqualified, uncalled, unconfirmed, unsent zealots" that "cause more damage than they do good.”

Wait, is he talking about the Duggars? Quiverfull? I agree!

Michelle needs to butt out, take her vague meddling posts, and shove them up her clownhole.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Michelle needs to butt out, take her vague meddling posts, and shove them up her clownhole.
    Be plenty of room there after all those kids I imagine
    Kittylady likes this.

Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard welcome 2nd child

J

The Duggar family just got a little bit bigger.
    “Counting On” star Jill Duggar Dillard and her husband Derick Dillard welcomed their second child, a son, on Saturday afternoon, according to the family's official website.
    Samuel Scott Dillard was born into the world at 1:02 p.m. after 40 hours of labor, according to the website, weighing 9 pounds and 10 ounces. He was 22 inches at birth.
    "Mom and baby Sam are doing well!" Dillard, 28, wrote in a caption on Instagram. "Thank you to those who have been supporting us through your prayers and encouragement!"

Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard Welcome a Son

Baby Samuel joins his big brother, Israel, who was born April 2016. The Dillards have been married since June 2014.
    "Thank you so for your prayers," the family said in a statement. "We are so happy to welcome another sweet grandbaby and know that Israel is going to be a perfect big brother!"

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jill-dugga...lebrities.html

Another C-section that is not officially mentioned.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Janus like this.

They've been married three years and only two children? Slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Another C-section that is not officially mentioned.
    I saw a press release from the Duggar site that said she had another C-Section. She needs to stop breeding because I don't think they recommend more than two or three Cs.
    Janus likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information