Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree1093Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'd guess so, although I do find it interesting that someone who was supposedly so damn fertile can suddenly stop without any *ahem* assistance after the last Duggarling was born. Either she's on the pill (which she has spoken out against numerous times) or Jimboob has been cut off. I'm betting the pill.
    Or she possibly had her tubes tied.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I think there was something surgically done to her when she had the final miscarriage, probably to save her life.
    Bluebonnet, Janus and Lalasnake like this.

Thank goodness, she's over populated the world enough.
    Appollonia likes this.

Never really watched 19 Kids & Counting, however I've caught a few 'Counting On' episodes.. one thing I've noticed is the constant use of "and so" while speaking. 'I'm going to be moving to Laredo AND SO we're going down for the weekend to set up house.' They ALL say it, all the time. I've lost count how many times in one episode they say it! Maybe it's a regional thing?!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Another one is getting married:
    Joy-Anna Duggar Is Engaged to Austin Forsyth
    Joy-Anna Duggar Is Engaged to Austin Forsyth

Another member of the Duggar family is engaged!
    Congratulations are in order for Joy-Anna Duggar, who is set to wed Austin Forsyth, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
    On a recent episode of Counting On, Forsyth asked for Jim Bob Duggar’s blessing to enter into a courtship with Joy-Anna, 19.
    “You know, over the years, I have just been watching and I really admire her heart for the Lord and her character. She’s such a diligent worker. She gets all the younger siblings working. She’s a good delegator,” Forsyth said, and added, “and then, of course, her beauty.”

Joy-Anna announced on the special episode of Counting On: Jinger’s Wedding in November that she had entered into a courtship with her friend of 15 years, whom she first met when his family moved to Arkansas and started attending the Duggars’ church.“Hey y’all! I’m Joy Duggar and this is Austin,” Joy-Anna said in a video on the Duggar family website.

“I just asked her to enter a courtship with me,” he told cameras as he sat beside Joy-Anna.
    “And I said yes!” Joy-Anna added. “We’ve known each other for a long time.”
    Forsyth chimed in, “Almost 15 years. I picked this spot because last time we were here together was August 1, 2015.”
    “There was a whole group of us that came up,” Joy-Anna explained. “And we were just hanging out and it was really late at night, stars were just gorgeous. For me that’s really special, but then just being with him. And then now it’s even more special because it’s where we start our courtship.”
    “It’s a place that I’ve come many times to just get away and spend time with the Lord,” Forsyth said of the location that he chose. “I just knew that this was the place that I wanted to ask her.”
    Joy-Anna then admitted she was “surprised” when he asked. “I hadn’t been here in so long. I was not expecting this. So happy.”
    In February, Joy-Anna told PEOPLE that she and Forsyth have “gotten to experience so much already in our relationship,” including “Lots of church ministries, road trips, hiking, hunting and remodeling houses together.”
    “It’s really special that I got to grow up with him and my family knows him really well,” Joy-Anna said.
    Having three of her sisters — Jill, Jessa and Jinger — as an example has also helped Joy-Anna through the courtship process (the Duggars’ extremely conservative version of dating, which bans kissing until marriage and generally limits physical contact to “side-hugs”).
    “Watching my sisters go through that with their courtships sets a really good example,” said the Counting On star. “I was able to ask them just a lot of questions and wisdom about what they did and didn’t do and then just making it special. Showing him how much I appreciate him, it’s been amazing.”
    It would be ridiculous for anyone not to hire him because of an obvious joke but perfectly reasonable not to hire him because hes James Woods.

Engaged or entered into a courtship? Of course, with the Duggars, it pretty much means the same thing.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Poor Jana, still not courting anyone. I wish she would just move out. She's mid-20's now, she should want to move out.

The little I've seen the show Jana actually seemed pretty nice, as opposed to some of the other daughters who bothered me. Still no boys courting though...

edit: Jana is 27, she's "on the shelf" now, probably too old according to ma Duggar to start breeding. Also, 3 boys in between Jana and this most recent one that aren't married. What's up with that?

“You know, over the years, I have just been watching and I really admire her heart for the Lord and her character. She’s such a diligent worker. She gets all the younger siblings working. She’s a good delegator,” Forsyth said, and added, “and then, of course, her beauty.”

Why do they talk so stupid

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Poor Jana, still not courting anyone. I wish she would just move out. She's mid-20's now, she should want to move out.

The little I've seen the show Jana actually seemed pretty nice, as opposed to some of the other daughters who bothered me. Still no boys courting though...

edit: Jana is 27, she's "on the shelf" now, probably too old according to ma Duggar to start breeding. Also, 3 boys in between Jana and this most recent one that aren't married. What's up with that?
    For that bunch, 27 is damn old to not have gotten married and had 5 kids already. Even an old, fat, ugly guy would want someone younger than 27. Does she work? I'm guessing she has no education. How sad that her youth was and continues to be wasted on taking care of someone else's kids.
    Janus likes this.

Bronze Member

^ Exactly if she gets married, then OfJimBob will have to look after her own children for once. Can't have that, can they?
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I guess none of the fundie parents want to marry their daughters off into that circus. Do any of the boys have real jobs(I know John does)?
    Janus likes this.

Elite Member

Statistically a couple of the Duggar kids are gay, so maybe Jana doesn't want to be courted by a boy. Maybe she is waiting for her youngest sibling to turn 18, so she can move in with her bestest girl friend and adobt 19 cats with her. I hope that for Jana.

CinderJana is my favorite because I think she's the prettiest. There's something lovely about her. I believe the Duggar Rents are keeping her for themselves as a nanny sister woman to raise the rest of the children. Michelle can't do anything except cleave. Jana knows how to run the show without being a controlling bitch like Jessa Duggar was in that house.

Too busy cleaving.

Janus, Bluebonnet, emkat and 2 others like this.

Well they've got a gay aunt that no one will acknowledge.

There's one son I'm definitely convinced is gay. Whether he (decides he) will be able to do anything about it is another matter.

At this point, I think the little kids would be too devastated if Jana left. It would definitely upset their lives more than having their actual parents leave.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^Exactly. Poor Jana.
    Janus and Bluebonnet like this.

Thread Information