Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christina Ricci breast obituary of the day: where have all the funbags gone?

Hit By Ban Bus!

judge & see for yourself! (obviously nsfw) http://www.ricci-queenofrebels.com/G...d_tattoo03.jpg

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    This is a funny article.

And she did have some nice boobies:
    Rhianna totally ripped off her look here.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why do girls get tattoos all over their boobs?

^ I don't get that either. More importantly tho, why is Christina trying to replicate Posh's look in that corset pic?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

^^^ I don't know, I find it terribly tacky.

Maybe the monkey who mauled her funbags a few months back took some flesh with him.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

depending on how much exercise i do i vary between a b and a c, even if my weight/general appearance remains the same.
    i do yoga and for some reason that makes my boobs shrink, more than any other kind of exercise.

i seem to remember christina ricci getting a reduction too but maybe i'm confusing her with drew barrymore.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Here you go...
    Ricci Slams Breast Reduction Rumors
    2 June 2004 (WENN)
    Hollywood beauty Christina Ricci has slammed rumors that she had her breasts reduced to help her film career. The Monster star is furious about reports that she has had her hefty bust cut down to please Hollywood producers. The 23-year-old insists, "That's ridiculous. Why would having smaller boobs get you bigger roles? I'm more comfortable with my body than I've ever been. I like to be photographed and photographers like to shoot me because I'm willing to go there and do different things."

Christina Ricci - News
    Free Charmed.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Ricci made a valid point. It seems to be all about being a size 00 with C or even D cup breasts. I am going to have a breast reduction within a year or so, due to medical reasons, and I can't wait. I don't think there's anything wrong with women altering their breast size, as long as they do it for the right reason.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Good luck Sparkly, one of my closest girlfriends had a reduction done a while ago, and she has never regretted it.. She was in a lot of pain for a few days, and need help bathing and dressing, but everything healed up fine. Men started looking her in the eyes and her back stopped hurting her all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    judge & see for yourself! (obviously nsfw) http://www.ricci-queenofrebels.com/G...d_tattoo03.jpg
    SHe really did have a nice rack! sad.

I love, love her, but it's a shame to see her change so much; same thing happened with Rose McGowan; face, tits, and hair colour all changed.

She looks like she is wearing a sports bra! Or as we call them here a 'crop top', basically it flattens the breasts.

I'm sure the next time she is photographed out and about she will have a more flattering bra on and her breasts will look how they were previously.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^Ricci made a valid point. It seems to be all about being a size 00 with C or even D cup breasts. I am going to have a breast reduction within a year or so, due to medical reasons, and I can't wait. I don't think there's anything wrong with women altering their breast size, as long as they do it for the right reason.
    Good luck with that Sparkly, I hope that everything goes well for you and that you are satisfied with the results. I had a friend that wanted this, but we lost touch before she had it done.
    Free Charmed.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Ava'sGhost View Post
    Good luck Sparkly, one of my closest girlfriends had a reduction done a while ago, and she has never regretted it.. She was in a lot of pain for a few days, and need help bathing and dressing, but everything healed up fine. Men started looking her in the eyes and her back stopped hurting her all the time.
    I'm glad to hear your friend's surgery went well.
    And I'm also hoping to have the same results with my back. Luckily, I have a wonderful family who will help take care of me until I feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Good luck with that Sparkly, I hope that everything goes well for you and that you are satisfied with the results. I had a friend that wanted this, but we lost touch before she had it done.
    Thanks, Novice. I almost don't care how small they become, as long as I start to feel better. I have a bone disorder, so that's why it's important that I do everything I can to be more comfortable.

Anyhoo, I think Ricci looks perfect the way she is, and smaller breasts fit her frame much better, imo.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Sorry, Sparkly I didn't mean for you to justify what you were having done - maybe I should have said that my friend was a G cup and wanted to go to a B cup but her Dr said that a C would be better suited to her (frame, body shape, etc). I sometimes forget that you guys can't see what's going on in my head....
    I am sure that everything will go well, and its great that you have such a wonderful family to help out & care for you while you heal. It does make such a difference. Hugs.

Back on topic... there is an article in Grazia that talks about the trend for boob-jobs going down by a cup size as women want a more natural look, instead of that hollywood hooker look... (yes, Pamela Anderson, I'm talking about You!)
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information